NVS Admission Class 9 2023 – JNV application forms are available for Class 9th by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. September 05, 2022, is the deadline for Class 8th candidates to submit their application for JNV class 9 admission. The JNVST test admits card will be accessible online at nvsadmissionclassnine.in & navodaya.gov.in. However, Admission in JNV is done only in classes 6th, 9th and 11th but in we discussed only class 9th admission procedure in this article. To know about complete details of JNV class 9th admission, go through the article.
JNV is essentially a co-educational school, and there are also housing options for students here. It strives to give its students the finest education possible and has outstanding facilities and faculty. Standard VI is when students are often admitted to JNV, however in order to avoid wasting any open seats, they can also apply for standard IX entrance by passing an All-India level Admission Test.
NVS Class 9th About
JNVST conducts online admissions for the ninth grade each year, and thousands of students from all across the nation fill out the application. To enrol in class IX, fill out the Navodaya Class 9 Application Form 2023–24 and go through the written exam.
There are a total of 80 to 85 students who cleared JNVST class 6th test. But some students are rejected in the final stages of admission such as document verification or medical. Whereas some are left after the 6th, 7th or 8th. So, there are some seats that are vacant. Then NVS conduct JNV LEST so that they can fill out all the vacant seats.
Students can apply to the Navodaya School which is closest to your state out of the more than 650 that are located around the nation. The unique selling point of JNVST is that all instruction is provided without charging any fees.
NVS Admission Class 9 2023 Important Links
Here given below are all NVS Admission official Links for the better convenience of aspirants.
|NVS Official Website||Click Here|
|NVS Information Bulletin||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Login Portal||Click Here|
|NVS Helpdesk||Click Here|
NVS Admission Class 9 2023 Important Dates
JNV Admission class 9 schedule 2023, Aspirants have to Proceed accordingly.
|Event||NVS Class 9 Admission Dates|
|Registration Started||02 September 2022|
|Last date to submit||15 October 2022|
|Admit card released||Starting on February 2023|
|Exam||11 February 2023|
|Result Declared||March 2023|
|Admission & Document Verification||March 2023|
NVS Admission Class 9 2023 Eligibility Criteria
If the students want to take admitted to Class 9th in JNV then they have to fulfil the requirements thats are followed.
- Aspirants should be born between 01-05-2008 and 30-04-2010.
- A candidate pursuing his/her class VIII during 2022-23.
Read Also: DSU DSS Admission Class 6th to 9th Dates, Eligibility
NVS Admission Class 9 2023 Exam Pattern
Here is given below the NVS Admission Exam Pattern so that aspirants become familiar with the pattern.
- The duration of JNV LEST is 2 Hours & 30 Minutes but additional 50 minutes will be given to physically disabled candidates.
- The examination will be available only in English and Hindi language.
- An exam will be conducted offline on an OMR sheet.
Exam Centers – The district’s JNV or another centre designated by NVS will serve as the examination site.
The following table contains NVS exam Sections and No. of Questions.
|Section||No. of Questions|
NVS Admission Class 9 2023 Syllabus
The following is the detailed syllabus of JNV LEST.
- Comprehension (Unseen Passage)
- Word and Sentence
- Structure Spelling
- Rearranging jumbled words
- Use of degrees of comparison
- Modal auxiliaries
- Use of prepositions
- Tense forms
- Reported speech
- Food – Crop Production and Management; Micro-organism; Food Preservation
- Materials I – Synthetic fibres; Plastics; Metals and Non – metals
- Material II – Coal and Petroleum; Refining of Petroleum; Fossil Fuels; Combustion and Flame
- Living / Non-living; Cell structure and Function; Conservation of Plants and Animals – Wildlife Sanctuary and National Parks
- Reproduction – Asexual and Sexual Reproduction, Reaching the age of adolescence
- Force – Frictional Force; Gravitational Force; Thrust and Pressure
- Light – Reflection of Light; Multiple Reflection; Human eye; Care of the Eyes; Sound; Human ears; Loudness and Pitch, Audible and inaudible Sounds
- Chemical Effects of Electric Current; Electroplating
- Natural Phenomena – Lightning; Earthquakes, Pollution of Air and Water
- Solar system; Stars and Constellations
- Rational Numbers
- Squares and Square Roots
- Cubes and Cube Roots
- Exponents and Powers
- Direct and Inverse Proportions
- Comparing Quantities (Percentage, Profit and Loss, Discount, Simple and Compound Interest)
- Algebraic Expressions and Identities including Factorization
- Linear Equations in One Variable
- Understanding Quadrilaterals (Parallelogram, rhombus, rectangle, square, kite)
- Area of plane figures
- Surface area and volume of cube, cuboids and cylinder
- Data Handling (Bar graph, pie chart, organizing data, probability)
NVS Admission Class 9 2023 Preparation Tips
The following are the preparation tips for NVS LEST Admission entrance exam 2023.
- Know about JNV LEST exam pattern
- Analysis of JNV LEST entrance exam detailed syllabus
- Make a schedule for JNV LEST entrance preparation
- Solve JNV LEST PYQP
Read Also: BHU CHS Admission Class 6th to 9th Dates, Eligibility, Procedure
NVS Class 9 2023 Admission Procedure
The following are the steps of NVS Admission.
- Fill out NVS JNV LEST application form
- Download NVS admit card, whenever the authority releases
- Appeared in LEST Entrance Exam as per scheduled
- Check the LEST result, whenever declared
- Aspirants are invited for a personal interview round
- Check the final Merit, whenever released
- Visit the allotted JNV for final admission
Before Exam Stages
JNV LEST Application form 2023
First, the candidate has to select his/her state and district and then fill out the entire application form online. In JNVST application form, an aspirant has to fill out his/her personal details and communicational details. After that candidate has to upload his/her relevant documents such as photographs, signatures etc. Then He/She has to add his/her standard details. At last, a candidate does not need to pay the application fee but before final submission, kindly check the filled details twice.
Admit cards will be available on the official website a week after the examination. Candidate can download by login their portal and don’t forget to carry their admit card to the examination centre.
After Exam Stages
The result of JNV LEST will be available after a month after the examination. The three courses of math, science, and one of the student’s higher-scoring languages will be combined to create the merit list. For final admission, the candidate has to go through the document verification process.
The following is the list of required documents.
- proof of DOB
- Evidence of eligibility in accordance with NVS requirements
- A document demonstrating that a student attended a school or institution in a rural region is required for applicants seeking admission under the rural quota.
- In the event of NIOS studies exclusively, a residence certificate in the approved format.
- Any further documents required
Read Also: CBSE Single Girl Child Education scholarship
NVS Class 9 2023 Fees
The JNV offers free education, including board and housing, uniforms, and textbooks. Only students in Classes IX to XII are required to pay a monthly fee of Rs. 600 to Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi.
Aspirants from the SC/ST categories, all female students, and those whose families make less than the poverty level (BPL) are excluded, nevertheless. Students in grades VI through VIII, all SC/ST & girl students, and children from BPL households are not included in the exempted group, hence Vikas Nidhi will be paid at Rs. 1500 per month or the actual children’s education allowance that the parent receives each month, whichever is less. VVN, however, must be at least Rs. 600 per student each month.
Read Also – CSIR Innovation Award for School Children
NVS Class 9 2023 Seats
The following table represents the JNV school-wise vacant seats.
NVS Class 9 2023 Contact details
For every Query regarding NVS Class 9 2023, Either you can contact NVS Help desk which is given below, or ask us through the comment.
- Phone Number = 0120 – 2405968, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73
- Fax = 0120 – 2405922
Frequently Asked Questions
JNV of the concerned district or any other centre designated by NVS shall host the JNV selection test or LEST for admission to Class 9th on the day specified.
Students may access their NVS class 9 results for 2023 by visiting the official website, navodaya.gov.in. Aspirants will need to provide their name, roll number, and DOB in order to get the NVS result for the 9th grade in 2023.
A candidate has to go through the online application form and entrance exam. Check the dates in this article.
Yes, Navodaya provides quality education to students at almost zero cost.
The selection process for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is based on a test that the CBSE created and administered. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test is the name of the exam (JNVST).