IGNOU B.Ed 2023 – IGNOU released the application form for B.Ed on 21 November 2022 and the deadline for the same is 20 December 2022. The respective authority that will conduct the B.Ed entrance exam has announced the date that is mentioned in the article given below.
All of the individuals who applied to IGNOU’s Bachelor of Education programme wanted to become teachers or pursue careers in the teaching profession. Aspirants who pass the entrance test held by IGNOU University are admitted to the IGNOU Bed programme. The bed programme includes both theoretical & practical components to enhance graduates’ attitudes and teaching abilities.
IGNOU B.Ed About
IGNOU, also known as Indira Gandhi National Open University, offers a two-year BEd programme. The course is available in both Hindi & English language. The goal of the BEd programme is to provide knowledge of the teaching & learning process at the elementary, secondary, as well as senior secondary levels. The admission will be completely based on the entrance exam named IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam.
Aspirants have to pay a total of Rs. 55,000 for the entire programme. However, the course is of 2-year duration but if the candidate is not able to complete it within 2 years or for some reason, he has to leave the course, then still they have a chance to complete their course to 5 years from the date of admission.
IGNOU B.Ed 2023 Important Links
Here is given below all IGNOU B.Ed official Links for the better convenience of aspirants.
|Title||IGNOU B.Ed Link|
|IGNOU B.Ed Official Website||Click Here|
|IGNOU B.Ed Information Bulletin||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Login Portal||Click Here|
|IGNOU B.Ed Helpdesk||Click Here|
IGNOU B.Ed 2023 Important Dates
IGNOU B.Ed Admission schedule 2023, Aspirants have to Proceed accordingly.
|Event||IGNOU B.Ed Date|
|Registration Started||21 November 2022|
|Last date to submit||20 December 2022|
|Admit card released||1st week of January 2023|
|Exam||08 January 2023|
|Result Declared||11 February 2023|
IGNOU B.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
If the aspirants want to take admitted to the IGNOU B.Ed then they have to fulfil the requirements thats are followed.
Candidate must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Science / Social Sciences / Commerce / Humanity with a minimum of 50% marks.
Candidates must have a bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with science and mathematics and a minimum of 55% marks is required.
- Candidate must have experience in teaching at an NCTE-approved school or completed an NCTE-recognised teacher education programme through face-to-face mode,
- 5% relaxation is reserved for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates who are war widows and Kashmiri migrants will receive preference, in accordance with university policies.
- For academic study purposes at IGNOU, master’s degrees that are given without a first degree are not recognised.
IGNOU B.Ed 2023 Exam Pattern
Here is given the IGNOU B.Ed Exam Pattern so that aspirants become familiar with the pattern.
- B.Ed Entrance Exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen & paper based).
- Multiple-type questions will be asked in the exam.
- There will be asked a total of 100 Questions in the exam.
- The exam will be available in Hindi and English only.
- The whole paper will be of 100 Marks.
- There is no negative marking in this exam for the wrong answers.
The Paper will be divided into two parts: Part A and Part B. The following table contains IGNOU B.Ed exam Sections and No. of Questions.
|Part A Section||No. of Questions|
|English Comprehension/Hindi Comprehension||10|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||20|
|Educational & General Awareness||25|
|Teaching learning & the school||25|
|Part B – Optional Subjects|
|Science/ Maths/ Social science/ English/ Hindi||20|
IGNOU B.Ed 2023 PYQP
The following table contains the link to IGNOU B.Ed entrance exam previous year’s question paper.
IGNOU B.Ed 2023 Preparation Tips and Books
The following are the preparation tips for IGNOU B.Ed entrance exam 2023.
- Know about IGNOU B.Ed exam pattern
- Analysis IGNOU B.Ed entrance exam detailed syllabus
- Make a schedule for IGNOU B.Ed entrance preparation
- Solve IGNOU B.Ed PYQP
- Attend IGNOU B.Ed mock tests
IGNOU B.Ed Study Material
Candidates can get all the relevant information on the IGNOU B.Ed course’s official website. Free study resources are provided for the IGNOU B.Ed. There will be a deposit required for hard copies of the study materials. On the other hand, the Egyankosh Portal offers free access to IGNOU B.Ed study resources at any time. For this, a web application has also been developed. The Google Play Store is where candidates can get the Egyankosh App. Before registering for the entrance test, an aspirant must check all the readings and course material to ensure that they are familiar with the curriculum.
IGNOU B.Ed 2023 Admission Procedure
The following are the steps of IGNOU B.Ed.
- Fill out IGNOU B.Ed application form
- Download IGNOU B.Ed admit card, whenever the authority releases
- Appeared in IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam as scheduled
- Check the IGNOU B.Ed result, whenever declared
- Participate in the Counselling of IGNOU B.Ed for final admission
IGNOU B.Ed 2023 Application Form
Candidates must submit their applications within the specified deadline when the IGNOU B.Ed 2023 application form is made available online.
The steps to apply for the IGNOU B.Ed 2023 entrance exam are as follows:
- Complete and submit the IGNOU B.ed 2023 registration form with the necessary information, including your name, DOB, the names of your parents, your email address, your valid mobile number, and a password.
- Enter username (login ID) & password to access their account.
- Scanned and Upload your signature and photo in a valid format.
- Pay the application fee by net banking for successful form submission. An Rs. 1000 application fee is required.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023 Admit Card
The IGNOU will host the publication of the IGNOU B.Ed 2023 hall ticket. It is necessary to provide information such as your registered mobile number, and DOB (Date of birth ) in order to get to admit card. On the official website, hall tickets for B.Ed entrance tests are often made available a few days prior to the exam date. The admit cards of candidates who successfully submitted their forms will be available for download. The admit cards of applicants are available for download by inputting a 9-digit enrolment number.
IGNOU B.Ed 2023 Result and Counselling
The results for the IGNOU B.ed 2023 entrance will be made available online at the university’s website. All chosen applicants must be present for the counselling session which results in student acceptance.
|1.||Bank account details|
|2.||Anyone Identity Proof|
|3.||Permanent address with email ID and mobile number|
|4.||All Qualifying degree certificates such as 10th,12th, and Graduation|
|5.||PwD certificate, if required|
|6.||Category certificate, if required|
|7.||Print out the application form|
|8.||Admit card, Result and counselling letter of candidates|
IGNOU B.Ed 2023 Contact details
For every Query regarding IGNOU B.Ed 2023, Either you can contact IGNOU B.Ed Help desk which is given below, or ask us through the comment.
|School of Education, IGNOU||Contact No. 011-29572945Email id: [email protected]|
|Prof. CB Sharma||Contact No. 011-011-29531457, 29571708Email id: [email protected]|
|Prof. Dasyam.Venkateshwarlu||Contact No. 011-29572962Email id: [email protected],[email protected]|
Frequently Asked Questions
08 January 2023
Twice a year
No, there is no negative marking.
The B.Ed program of IGNOU is a distance education course or DOL (Distance Open Learning).
The respective authority conducts the pen-paper based or offline on OMR Sheet.