CSIR Innovation Award for School Children 2023 – CSIR Award 2023 is a scheme conducted by CIASC to encourage students. The registration for CSIR 2023 has been started and the last to submit the proposal regarding CSIR Scheme 2023 is 30 April 2023. In this article, we will discuss CIASC or CSIR 2023 award, prize, ideas category, proposal instruction, etc
What is CSIR or CIASC Innovation Award for School Children?
It is organized every year CIAS ( Council of Scientific and Research) Award by CIASC ( CIASC Innovation award for school Children). It has to tell the students about a new project which can solve the problem of the people, who can find the solution to this problem and stating its benefits, an award is placed on it, which is awarded to the group students and single student. In this it is not only about the welfare of human beings but how can one save the environment, innovation and animals.
Every year, this form of award notice is published to encourage youngsters by recognising their achievements. Every year, pupils would be awarded one of five types of rewards if they passed the competition exam.
There is also a prize about whether tribes of animal species are at risk. The student can also write about New Discovery, Humans, Welfare Society and how to work on new projects with new innovations. The student can draw a picture in his/her project. Students can also use models and photographs.
Here is given below all the important links like CSIR registration 2023 official link, etc.
CSIR or CIASC Innovation Award for School Children 2023 Dates
Here is given below all the important dates like the last date of CSIR registration 2023, etc.
The main date of CSIR Award 2023 is to inform the students about its result when the students have to give it to the project. Students can send their projects before 30 April 2023. After this, if the project or innovations of the student is received, then CSIR will not be taken care of the project.
|Events||CSIR Official Schedule (Tentative)|
|CSIR Registration begins||Started|
|Last Date of application||30 April 2022|
|Result of CSIR Award||26 September 2022|
CSIR Innovation Award for School Children 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Here is given below the CSIR Scheme 2023 Eligibility Criteria which students must be fulfilled during filling out the application form.
CSIR 2023 Nationality
- Students must be citizens of India.
CSIR 2023 Age Criteria
- The age of the student participating in the CSIR Award should be less than 18 years or the age of the student should be 18 years, not more than 18 years. The age has to be calculated by 01 January 2023
CSIR 2023 Education Qualification
- Students participating in CSIR Award must be studying in class 1st to class 12th.
- Students do not have a prior award issued by the central/State government or ministry department organisation.
CSIR 2023 Proposal Pattern
Here is given below the important instruction regarding the proposal.
- The student can write this project in both Hindi and English language in which he/ she feels easy or feels comfortable.
- It has to be written in 5000 words only.
- It is to be sent to the project by a hard copy/Soft copy of 5000 words and a signed letter of its principal to its mail and address.
- A student or a group of students can submit a proposal. A single prize, however, will be handed to a group of pupils.
- The students who pass the CSIR Award get a prize of 100000 and the minimum award is 10000 in this, the student also gets a certificate.
- Biotechnology/Biology, Chemical, Electronics & Engineering/device, and design would be the categories for the proposals. Design-based applications, on the other hand, are encouraged.
Thinks to know
The following are the things that students know.
- Energy, health, climate change, water conservation, artificial intelligence disaster mitigation, and agrotechnology will all be represented in the competition.
- Any invention in these disciplines that assists in identifying issues/knowledge gaps, and problems, raising awareness, providing solutions, and building futuristic visions are eligible for submission.
- Comics, film, infographics, science fiction, app, or animation can all be used to communicate the concept.
- Copyrighted artwork or materials will be rejected from the competition.
- On the CSIR Jigyasa Virtual Lab platform, the best material will be exhibited.
How to apply for CSIR 2023?
Candidates have two options to submit their project which are the following.
- Online via mail – [email protected]
- Offline via post – Address of CSIR office Head, CSIR -Innovation Protection Unit, Vigyan Suchana Bhawan 14 Satsang Vihar Marg Special Institution Area New Delhi 110067
CSIR important details mentioned on the project
The following are the details that are mandatory to mention on the Separate page with project documents.
- Title of the innovation
- Name and date of birth of the applicant
- School address and residential address
- Current class/grade
- Telephone no. (Residence/School)
- Email address
- Authentication Letter: Signed by the school principal, attesting to the applicant’s enrollment at the school and his or her permission to participate.
CSIR 2023 Detailed Procedure
First of all, students will have to make a hard copy of 5000 words of their idea and their innovation and give it to their principal. The Principal reads the hard copy of this project and gives the confirmation by signing a letter in which it is written that this student is a student of my school and his name, address and roll number after that sent via mail or post.
CSIR 2023 Format of Project
The following are the details regarding CSIR Project format 2023.
- First of all, the student has to put the heading of his project and innovation.
- After that, the student has to give the title of his project. What is the project? The student has to tell about the project.
- After this, the student has to tell the problem of their project and what is the advantage of that innovation or project.
- After this, in the project the student, the solution to that problem has to be told, how can he solve that problem?
- The student has to write all this information in just 5000 words. No more than that.
Note: The student’s innovation or project must take place after 1 January 2022 and before 31 December 2022. This means that any innovation that has taken place in 2021 or 2020 or earlier will not be considered part of the innovation or its project. The student project must be brand new.
CSIR 2023 Prize and Rewards
In CSIR Award, students get a prize of Rs. 1,00,000/- to Rs. 10,000/- which also includes a certificate. Here students can work on this project in their own group or themselves. This is how they are rewarded. Award will be given to CSIR 15 students, which will be listed as follows.
|Prize||Number of prizes||Amount|
|Second Prize||2||Rs.50,000/- each|
|Third Prize||3||Rs.30,000/ – each|
|Fourth Prize||4||Rs.20,000/ – each|
|Fifth Prize||5||Rs.10,000/ – each|
Note: The award given here is an award for a group, for the whole group and not for a single student.
CSIR 2023 Selection Procedure
A high-level Awards Selection Committee will choose the honorees. Qualified applicants may be contacted for an interview in Delhi or another relevant location if necessary. The Award Selection Committee’s/decision CSIR’s shall be final and binding on the applicants, and no inquiries or communication will be considered in this respect.
CSIR 2023 Contact Details
If Candidates have any issues regarding CSIR then they can contact the following details.
- Head, CSIR-Innovation Protection Unit, NISCAIR Building, 3rd Floor, 14-Satsang Vihar Marg, New Delhi-110067, India
- Email ID – [email protected]