CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022 – The CBSE has come out with a very beneficial scholarship for all the girl students Pass in 10th class by the CBSE board. This scholarship is only for girl students who are the only child of their parents. And for this, it is necessary for the girl students to study on the CBSE board. Under this scholarship Rs. 500/- is given every month to the girl who has passed in CBSE board with minimum 60% marks in class X.
Aspirants have to pass in class 10th with 60% marks. Then they can apply for this scholarship and then take advantage of this scholarship. And after this, the girl student will have to pass in class 11th with minimum 50% marks otherwise, this scholarship will be cancelled. This scholarship is for 2 years who are the only child of their parents and that too a girl child. It is valid in all states of India, but it is only for students studying on the CBSE board. The girl student and her parents have to be Indian. It is very important. So to go through this scholarship, in brief, let us have a look at its detail and its eligibility criteria.
Important date of single girl child education scholarship 2021-2022
To apply for the Single Girl Child Education scholarship, its start date and the end date has to be fixed which is as follows.
- If you want a scholarship in Single Girl Child Scholarship, then you have to apply for it, whose date is 27 December 2021
- And the last date for the application for the Single Girl Child Education scholarship is 17 January 2022
Official Link of single girl child education scholarship 2021-2022
To get the scholarship, you can visit the official website of CBSE which is as follows.
Eligibility criteria for only girl child scholarship
The following the eligibility criteria for scholarship of CBSE single girl child.
- The most important information for this scholarship is that the parents and their student must be Indian.
- The student must have studied in class 10th from the CBSE board with this, the student must have passed in class X with 60% marks or it is necessary to pass with more marks. Only Girl Child Scholarship will be given initially for 1 year only. After that for class XI if that girl student will pass in 11th class with 50% marks. Only then this Scholarship will be extended. Only Girl Child Scholarship for any student is only for 2 years.
- If the parents of the girl student are residing in India and their fees is 1500/- or less than Rs. 1500/- under the CBSE board in any school in India then they can avail of this scholarship.
- If the parents of a girl student are NRI or living abroad and whose school fee is less than Rs. 6000/- or Rs. 6000. They can avail this Single Girl Child Scholarship. Although this scholarship is for 2 years if in 11th a student gets at least 50% marks, then she is eligible to pursue this scholarship otherwise she will have to cancel the scholarship.
Single Girl Child Scholarship can be availed by any student only once in life after high school for senior secondary education or intermediate exam. The student must have studied in high school from the CBSE board. Single Girl Child Scholarship will be available to any girl student only after securing 60% or more marks in class X by CBSE Board.
Special Case in CBSE Single girl child scholarship 2022
Due to the non-availability of scholarships. There are many reasons for not getting an only girl child scholarship. As the name suggests there is the Only Girl Child Education Scholarship. This means that you must have the only child as a girl child. It means if you have two daughters then you will not get this scholarship. But according to the law brought by the Government of India on 23 July 2012, the two children who are born together a boy and a are given the status of a single girl child. And if you have both children or girls child, then they can avail you scholarship under single girl child.
Note – If you have an elder son and you have a younger daughter then she does not come under single girl child.
Rules & Regulations
There are some legal rules for single girl child education scholarship which are as follows.
- If this Single Girl Child Scholarship once canceled due to any reason then there is no way to get it again.
- The decision taken by the chairpersons of CBSE for any girl child scholarship will be the final decision. This means that if someone’s scholarship has been denied for the education of a single girl child by the chairman of CBSE, then they will not get that scholarship.Despite this, if any parent feels that they are eligible for Single Girls Scholarship, then they can register your request by going to New Delhi and Delhi High courts.
Certificate for single girl child scholarship
To get the Single Girl Child Scholarship, aspirants must have some important certificates which as follows.
- Aadhar card is very important for any girl student.
- The student has Must have a bank account that should be linked to her Aadhar card.
- It is necessary for the student to have more than 60% or 60% marks on the CBSE board in class 10th.
- Also, have a passport size photograph of the girl student.
If a girl student has passed class 11 or she have already received the scholarship once, then she will have to show the result of class 11th with 50% or more than 50% marks. So that she can renew her scholarship.
Frequently Asked Questions
Candidate must be indian and passed class 10th with at least 60%.
Five hundred rupees per month for 2 years.
Application form has been released on 27 December 2021.
The last date to apply is 17 January 2022.
The CBSE merit scholarship scheme’s helps to deserving single female students to continuing their education in Class XI and XII.