SAAT 2021 – For phase 3, the SAAT Application Form 2021 has been extended until August 10, 2021 and For phase 1, Result was issued on June 28, 2021. From August 9 to 14, the SAAT phase 3 exam will be held. Aspirants are awarded admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate degrees after passing the SAAT exam, which is held at the university level. B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Sc (Nursing), B.Sc (Agriculture), M.Sc (Agriculture), and other programmes are available through this entrance test, whereas applicants are admitted to Medical and Dental programmes such as M.B.B.S., B.D.S., M.D./M.S. & M.D.S. courses based on their NEET entrance test scores.
What is SAAT?
SAAT or Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan university admission test is a national level entrance exam which is conducted by the admission authorities of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Deemed to be University for admission to several UG and PG engineering, pharmacy, nursing, agriculture, law, management, and hotel management programmes. Every year, SAAT exam is held in both online and offline formats.
SAAT 2021 Important Links
Here is given below all the important links of SAAT exam 2021 for the convinence of aspirants.
|Official website of SoA||Click Here|
|Official website of admission||Click Here|
|Apply now||Click Here|
SAAT 2021 Important Dates
Here is given below SAAT exam schedule 2021, Students have to keep in mind all the dates and proceed accordingly.
|Events||I Phase||II Phase||III Phase|
|Application Started||05 February 2021||14 June 2021||Started|
|Application Ended||31 May 2021||08 July 2021||10 August 2021|
|Admit card released||To be notified||To be notified||To be notified|
|Exam Date||07-13 June 2021||12 – 18 July 2021||09 – 14 August 2021|
|Result declared||July 2021||To be notified||To be notified|
SAAT 2021 courses offered
Here is given below list of all UG & PG courses which are offered by SAAT Exam.
|Undergraduate courses||Postgraduate courses|
B.Sc. (H) Agriculture
B.Sc. (H) Ag. / B.Pharm. / B.Sc. Nursing – PCB ONLY
B.Tech. / B.Sc. (H) Ag. / B.Pharm. – PCM ONLY
BBA LLB (H) / BA LLB (H)
BBA in Hospitality and Culinary Arts
BCA Integrated Biotechnology Integrated
Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
M.Tech. in Structural Engineering (Civil Engineering)
M.Tech. in Computer Science Engineering
M.Tech. in Power System and Power Electronics (Electrical Engineering)
M.Tech. in Electronics & Communication (Communication System Engineering)
M.Tech. in Heat Power and Thermal Engineering (Mechanical Engineering)
MBA (Hospital Administration)
MBA (Hospitality Management)
M.Sc. in Biotechnology
M.Sc. in Chemistry
M.Sc. in Mathematics
M.Sc in Physics
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan university Accepted score
Here is given below the list of some programmes along with thier entrance exam on whose behalf the admission take place.
|Course Name||Entrance exam|
|Medical & Dental||NEET|
SAAT 2021 Eligibility criteria
Before beginning the online application process, make sure you understand the qualifying requirements, which vary every course. Eligibility criteria are basically the minimum academic requirements established by participating universities for candidates to be eligible to take the SAAT 2021 and receive admission to the desired programme. SAAT Exam eligibility criteria is given below.
B.Tech programme or a Dual Degree Engineering programme Eligibility criteria
- The applicants must have passed their 12th grade exam or a comparable exam from a recognised university or board.
- Those in the general category must get at least 45 percent in the 12th standard exams, while candidates in the SC, ST, and OBC categories must achieve at least 40 percent.
- Applicants must have completed the 12th grade with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as required subjects.
- Candidates in their final year of high school are also eligible to take the SAAT exam.
B.Sc Agriculture eligibility criteria
- The applicants must have passed their 12th grade exam or a comparable exam from a recognised university or board.
- Aspirants in the general category must obtain at least 50% in the 12th standard exams, while candidates in the SC, ST, and OBC categories must score at least 40%.
- As of December 30, 2020, all applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 23.
B.Sc. in Nursing (Basic) eligibility criteria
- Aspirants in the general category must have completed their 10+2 with an aggregate of at least 45 percent.
- Aspirants from the SC/ST/OBC categories must have completed 10+2 with a minimum aggregate of 40%.
- As of December 31, 2020, the candidate must be at least 17 years old.
For M.Tech Programme Eligibility criteria
- A Bachelor’s degree in M.Sc, Engineering / Technology, AMIE, MCA, or any other test comparable from a recognised board or university is required.
- Candidates must get a minimum score of 50% on the qualifying exam.
BA LLB and BBA LLB eligibility criteria
- General category Aspirants must have a minimum of 45 percent aggregate in 10+2 from a recognised board.
- OBC Aspirants must have received a minimum of 42 percent in their 10+2 from a recognised board.
- SC/ST Aspirants must have completed 10+2 from a recognised board with a minimum of 40% in aggregate.
B.Pharma Eligibility criteria
- The Aspirants must have passed (or be scheduled to take) a 10+2 or comparable examination, with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology cleared individually.
M.Sc. Eligibility criteria
- Aspirants must have completed (or be completing) a B.Sc or equivalent course in the stream/discipline for which SAAT 2021 is being offered from a recognised university with a minimum of 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC categories) in the stream/discipline for which SAAT 2021 is being offered.
SAAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can use the SAAT 2021 test pattern to see how long the exam will last, how it will be administered, how many questions will be asked, and how the exam will be graded. SAAT 2021 exam patterns may change depending on the programmes.
- SAAT 2021 will be completed in a maximum of 2 hours (120 minutes) by candidates.
- There will be 120 questions in total, all of which will be objective in nature.
- All 120 questions will be multiple-choice questions.
- The number of sections in the exam paper will be determined by the candidate’s chosen course.
- Every programme will have a different number of sections.
- The amount of questions in each part will vary depending on the course chosen.
- Only English will be used to ask questions.
- SAAT 2021 will be done entirely online due to pandemic of covid-19.
- The candidate must select one of the four options for each question.
- For each correct response, the candidate will receive four points, while each erroneous answer will result in a one-point deduction.
- There will be no negative marking for questions that candidates do not attempt.
- Whole SAAT exam will be 480 Marks.
SAAT 2021 Syllabus
The SAAT 2021 syllabus differs depending on the programme for which the test is being given. Candidates can look up the syllabus for each course in the table below.
|B.Tech, B.Sc Agriculture, B.Pharm & B.Sc Nursing||Physics|
Biology – Botany and Zoology
|Lateral Entry – B.Tech||Basic Electrical Engineering|
|MBA, MHA, MHM, MTTM and All M.SC Courses||Verbal Reasoning|
|M.Tech In Electronics And Communication Engineering, M.Tech In Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering||Engineering Mathematics|
Electronics And Communication Engineering
|M.Tech In Mechanical Engineering||Engineering Mathematics|
Applied Mechanics And Design
Fluid Mechanics And Thermal Sciences
Manufacturing And Industrial Engg.
|M.Tech In Electronics and Electrical Engineering, M.Tech in Electrical Engineering||Engineering Mathematics|
|M.Tech. In Computer Science & Engineering, M.Tech In Information Technology, M.Tech in Computer Science & Data Processing||Engineering Mathematics|
Formal Languages And Automata
|M.Tech In Civil Engineering||Engineering Mathematics|
Water Resources Engineering
|M.Tech In Biotechnology||Industrial Biotechnology|
Plant And Animal Biotechnology
Biostatistics And Bioinformatics
SAAT 2021 Exam Centers
Here is given below the list of SAAT exam centers.
|Offline Test Centres Inside Odisha||Offline Test Centres Outside Odisha|
|State (Online centers)||City|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Srinagar|
SAAT 2021 Admission Procedure
If the aspirants want to take admission in Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan university then they have to go through the below details.
SAAT 2021 Application Form
Aspirants must register to fill out the SAAT 2021 application form by providing their email address, applicant name, and mobile number. Aspirants must provide personal information, academic information, and course and exam information after successfully registering. Aspirant’s must also submit the required papers, and after successfully completing the application forms, they will receive an email confirmation of the submission of the application form to their registered email address. There is no need to pay for SAAT application form. If an applicant wishes to apply for more than one programme, each application form must be completed separately.
SAAT 2021 Admit Card
SAAT 2021 is a project that will take place in the year Around a month before the examination date, the candidate’s admit card will be emailed immediately to his or her registered email address. For verification purposes, candidates must bring a printout of their admit card to the examination centre, as well as a valid photo ID. The admit card must be maintained in your possession until the admission procedure is completed. Only those candidates who match the eligibility criteria and have submitted their application form before the deadline will be issued an admit card/hall ticket by the conducting authorities.
SAAT 2021 Result
Aspirants must provide their roll number and other information to check their results. The scorecard will be given to all Aspirants who qualify and score higher than the cutoff. The following information will be included on the rank card such as total % secured, qualifying status, counselling round dates along with some personal details. Only those candidates who pass the SAAT test will have their names added to the merit list, and they will be contacted for additional counselling.
SAAT 2021 Counselling
Aspirants will be contacted for counselling based on merit lists that have been produced based on their grades. Aspirants will be required to complete an online branch selection process. The counselling process will take place offline that is on the SOA campus. Counseling letters and rank cards will be sent to Aspirants through email.
Aspirants will choose courses and colleges in order of preference during the counselling process.
Aspirants will be assigned seats based on the above selections and merit list. Don’t forget to carry required documents in counselling.
SAAT 2021 Contact details
Here is given below the contact details so that aspirants can use when they needed.
- Email id : [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
The Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT) is a national level exam held by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (SOA) University to admission in various undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) programmes.
Because it is one of the most difficult tests and there are so many questions, candidates should set aside a minimum of 7-8 hours per day for self-study. Candidates must practise as many questions as they can in one day in order to clarify concepts.
It is an online examination for admission to several UG and PG engineering, pharmacy, nursing, agriculture, law, management, and hotel management programmes.
SAAT 2021 will hold exams in both offline and online formats for a variety of programmes.
It is not necessary to pay an application fee to apply for SAAT.