NEET 2022 – NEET Application form has been released on 06 April 2022 and the Last date to apply is 20 May 2022. The exam of NEET will be conducted on 17 July 2022. NEET is an undergraduate-level of entrance examination that is conducted for admission to medical colleges. NEET stands for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test. There are approx 16 Lakh students appearing in NEET exam, every year. NEET exam takes place once a year, and whose application form is felt in online mode. Open school aspirants are also eligible and there is no attempt limit in NEET Exam.
NEET 2022 Important Links
Aspirants have to visit the official website of NEET for regular updates and Notifications. Here is given all the Important links for NEET Exam 2022.
|Official website||Click Here|
|Apply now||Click Here|
|Candidate login||Click Here|
|Download Admit card||Click Here|
|Official website of mcc||Click Here|
|Help desk||Click Here|
NEET 2022 Important Date
Aspirants have to proceed as per the schedule given below. The official schedule has not been released yet. All the below dates are tentative.
|Registration begin||06 April 2022|
|Last date of Registration||20 May 2022|
|Last date to submit the application fee||21 May 2022|
|Correction window opened||14 June 2022|
|Correction window closed||16 June 2022|
|Admit card released||12 July 2022|
|Day of Examination||17 July 2022|
|Answer key released||July 2022|
|Result declared||July/August 2022|
|Counselling started||August 2022|
NEET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
To get admission to the medical colleges through the NEET Exam, Aspirants have to complete the eligibility criteria which are given below.
- Aspirants should be Indian.
- The candidates should be at least 17 years of age to give NEET exam. On the 30th of December of the year in which they want to take admission.
- The maximum age for giving NEET exam is 25 years, but at present time, the maximum age limit has been removed as per the instructions of the government till further notice.
Note – The candidates in the Reserve category get 5 years of age relaxation.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- The candidate should have studied English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology.
- The candidate must pass every subject.
- Aspirants should have 50% marks in the 12th class for the general and EWS categories.
- 40% marks are required for reserved category candidates of OBC/SC/ST.
- For General PwD candidates, 45% Mark’s is required.
- The candidate should be mentally fit.
NEET 2022 Application Form
Neet exam form is filled out online. First of all, the candidate has to go to the official website of neet and register yourself by entering the required details then make sure you have to note system generated application number after that aspirants have to upload scanned images of required documents that are passport size photograph, signature, class 10th certificate as well as left thumb Impression.
|Photograph||10 kb to 200 kb|
|Signature||4 kb to 30 kb|
|Left-Hand thumb impression||10 kb to 50 kb|
|Class 10th Marksheet||100 kb to 400 kb|
Aspirants have to select the exam centers according to their preference after that pay the application fees for successful registration. Aspirants can pay through debit card, credit card, or net banking.
|General EWS & OBC||1400|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||800|
NEET 2022 correction window
If the candidate has made a mistake while filling the form, then they can rectify his mistake after opening the Correction window. For this, you also have to pay some charges. You cannot change some things like gender, exam city, etc. This is the last chance to rectify the mistake. After this, there is no chance again.
NEET 2022 Admit card
NEET admit card will be released approx 2 weeks before the entrance exam, which you can download from the official website of NEET by entering login details. Admit card contains the date, time, and venue of neet entrance exam. Candidates have to arrive at the exam center at reporting time. Candidates without admit card cannot enter the exam center.
Downloading procedure of admit card is given below
- Aspirants have to visit the official website of neet.
- Login to their portal by entering your username and password.
- Click on the link to admit the card of NEET.
- Take Print out of it and make 2 or more copies of it for future reference.
Neet 2022 Exam Centre
As the curiosity of the children about the NEET paper is increasing, so DNA has increased the number of NEET exam centers significantly in the last few years. Now, there are 153 cities all over India where neet exam is conducted whose list is following.
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Port Blair||1101|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||Dadra and Nagar Haveli||1801|
|Daman and Diu||Daman||1901|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu||2501|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Srinagar||2502|
|Uttar Pradesh||Noida/Greater Noida||4410|
|West Bengal||24 Pargana (North)||4601|
NEET 2022 Exam pattern
Before appearing in any exam, the candidate should know about the exam pattern. The exam pattern is given below.
- Mode of Neet examination is offline or pen & paper-based.
- A total of 180 questions are asked from every candidate in NEET exam
- The duration of NEET exam is 3 hrs from 02:00 pm to 05:00 pm.
- Objective-type questions are asked in which there are four options for a question and one of the 4 is correct.
- Four numbers are given for every correct question and one number is deducted for every wrong question.
- The entire paper of neet is 720 marks.
- The entire paper is divided into 4 sections i.e.
Note – Botany and zoology are a sub-division of Biology.
- Each section contains 45 questions.
- Neet’s paper is available in 11 different languages spoken in India i.e.
Note – Exam centers for English, Hindi and Urdu languages are available
NEET 2022 mock test
If Candidates wants to make their preparation even better, then they should keep solving mock test, model test paper, and previous year’s question paper from time to time. For the practice of question papers, Aspirants can download the National Testing abhyas App of NTA. Click to download the app which is available on the Play Store. In this app, you will get lots of question papers for practice, whose results are available immediately.
NEET 2022 Answer key
The answer key is released within 2 days after the exam. The candidate can challenge the answer of the answer key before a specified time. Aspirants can calculate their approximate marks before the result on behalf of the answer key.
NEET 2022 Result
Your NEET result comes within two weeks after the exam. Aspirants can access their results by visiting the official website of NEET. NEET results contain obtained marks along with personal information. There are two ranks on NEET Result one is overall and the other is according to category.
Neet 2022 Expected Cutoff
Candidates can calculate their approx score on behalf of the following Table which is given neet 2022 expected minimum qualifying percentile score.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile Score||Cutoff Marks (Range)|
|General (Physically Handicapped)||45||149-130|
|SC/ST/OBC (Physically Handicapped)||40||129-110|
NEET 2022 Counselling Procedure
The procedure of counselling for NEET exam comes under the Director general of health Sciences (DGHS). DGHS has done counselling for NEET exam on behalf of the MCC (Medical Council committee). NEET counselling procedure is online. DGHS offers counselling on 15% of seats in all government medical colleges across India and the remaining 85% of seats are filled by state counselling. Aspirants have to register again for counselling by visiting the official website of MCC. Aspirants have to fill in details like rank and marks for NEET Exam and then pay the counselling fees after that aspirants have to do choice filling and locking the seat is allotted to the candidate by MCC. Aspirants have to go to college with the required document as per their schedule.
NEET 2022 Help desk
If students encounters any problem at any stage, then they can contact through
the below-given details.
|Email Id||[email protected]|