AIIMS Nursing 2023 – The Application Form for AIIMS Nursing 2023 will release in April 2023. ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCE i.e. (AIIMS) every year conducts an examination named AIIMS nursing. AIIMS nursing is a national-level exam being conducted so as to expedite admissions into various courses by the AIIMS.
On the basis of the score the candidate has scored in the exam, candidates are granted admission to courses like BSc. (H), B sc.-post basic and certain MSc. Courses. By the means of this exam, AIIMS offers 136 seats in Msc., 941 seats in B.sc and 30 seats in Bsc post basic courses in 7 AIIMS colleges in India.
AIIMS Nursing 2023 Important Links
Here is given the Link related to Aiims nursing which candidates can use according to their situation.
|Title||AIIMS Nursing official Links|
|AIIMS Nursing Official website||Click Here|
|AIIMS Nursing Information Bulletin||BSc Nursing|
|Apply Now||Click Here (Closed)|
|Login Portal||BSc Click Here|
MSc Click Here
|AIIMS BSc Nursing Help desk||Click Here|
AIIMS nursing 2023 Important dates
Here is given the schedule of AIIMS nursing 2023, candidates have to proceed accordingly
|AIIMS Nursing 2022 Registrations (PAAR)||April 2023|
|Deadline for the basic registration (PAAR) for AIIMS Nursing for BSc programmes||May 2023|
|Uploading of prospectus||May 2023|
|Status update (Accepted & Not Accepted) of Basic Registration||May 2023|
|Correction of deficiencies window in Basic Registration||May 2023|
|Final status (Accepted & Rejected) of Basic Registration||May 2023|
|Generation of Code for Final Registration||May 2023|
|Final Registration||May 2023|
|Final Status of Application||June 2023|
|Last date of documents submission||June 2023|
|Release of Admit Cards of AIIMS BSc (Hons) Nursing||June 2023|
|Release of Admit Cards of AIIMS BSc Nursing (Post Basic)||June 2023|
|AIIMS BSc Nursing (H) Exam||June 2023|
|AIIMS BSc Nursing (H) Result||June 2023|
|Document Uploading and Verification||June 2023|
|AIIMS BSc Nursing (Post Basic) Exam||July 2023|
Candidates who aspire to appear in this examination must check their eligibility as per the criteria given below. Applications of the Candidates who don’t comply with the criteria laid down by the board will be rejected at the time of verification while taking admission in one of the aims colleges all over India.
Eligibility criteria for AIIMS B.sc (H) nursing:
- The candidates must have cleared their 12 standards.
- The candidate must have cleared his 12th standard with physics, chemistry, biology, and English as the main subjects.
- The candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate marks for general and OBC category students, whereas 50% for the reserved category students specifically Sc and St.
Eligibility Criteria for aiims B.Sc Post Basic
Students who have cleared 11th standard on or before 1987 are allowed for admission to this course
- Students holding diplomas in general nursing or midwifery from any institution or university affiliated with the Indian nursing council are also allowed to apply for this exam.
- The candidate is required to be registered as an RN or RM (i.e. registered nurse or registered midwife respectively) from any nursing council of the state.
- Male nurses who cleared their examination before 2004 when a new integrated course was implemented must be registered as a nurse from any state council in order to apply for this exam.
- Instead of being trained in midwifery, they must be trained in O.T. techniques, ophthalmic nursing, leprosy nursing, psychiatric nursing, neurological and neurosurgical nursing, cancer nursing, community health nursing, and orthopaedic nursing for a period of six months. They must also have a certificate in general nursing.
Eligibility criteria for admission in MSc. Nursing
- Aspiring candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in B sc., B.pharma, MBBS, B.vsc, B.sc nursing, B.sc Hons, or BDS. To be eligible in order to apply for this course.
- Candidates from the general or OBC category must have a minimum score of 60% marks in the above-mentioned courses. For reserved category students i.e. SC or ST are required to secure 55% marks during this graduation to apply for this entrance test.
Application procedure for AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing
Candidates must adhere to the eligibility criteria failing to can lead to rejection of your admission. In order to fill out the application forms properly follow the steps given below:
- The application form will be available on the official website from march 2023.
- Once the form is available on the official website, visit the website and register yourself.
- While registering provide your valid phone number and email id.
- Log in with the email id in order to fill out the application.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked you while filling out the form.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents asked such as photo, signature, thumb impression, and mark sheets.
- After filing the application form candidate must pay the application fees failing to do will lead to the rejection of the application form.
- If your application form will be spotted to be incomplete your form will not be accepted.
- After paying the fees take a print of the application form.
This is a new two-stage registration process known as prospective applicants’ advanced registration, where the registration will be done in the basic stage and the final stage. The basic registration form can be filed by any prospective candidate irrespective of the fact that he will appear in the exam or not, the candidate can use this information in order to apply for the examination in the near future. Candidates who complete the final registration process which even includes paying registration fees.
Aiims Bsc. Nursing exam syllabus
Candidates must thoroughly revise the syllabus of classes 11th and 12 Syllabus to prepare For Bsc. Nursing:
- Biology: the topics like nomenclature, eukaryotes and prokaryotes, cell structure and organization, mendels laws, etc should be revised thoroughly by the candidates.
- For physics: candidates must prepare topics like laws of motion, gravitation, electrostatics, electromagnetic waves, wave optics, dual nature of matter, induction, etc. could be considered important topics with higher weightage of marks.
- For chemistry: while preparing for the chemistry section the candidate must revise the topics like surface chemistry, p block elements, biomolecules, and chemical kinetics .coordination compounds
Syllabus to prepare for BSC. Post basic course
To clear the examination the candidates must prepare the topics like fundamentals of nursing, Psychiatric Nursing, Obstetrics Nursing and Midwifery, Community Health Nursing, Medical-Surgical Nursing including Anatomy, Physiology & Pharmacology, and Pediatric Nursing. Revise these topics thoroughly in order to crack the exam with a good percentage.
AIIMS Nursing 2023 Exam Pattern
Aspirants need to know exam patterns so that they can aware of the marking schemes as well as other factors like duration, mode, and Language and make their preparation better.
AIIMS BSc Nursing Exam Pattern
- Exam mode will be online i.e. CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Objective Type Questions will be asked in the exam
- Duration for Bsc Nursing Exam will be 2 hours
- 100 question will be asked in the exam which will be 100 marks
- The question Paper will be available in two different languages i.e. Hindi/English
- for every correct answer, a +1 mark is awarded while for every incorrect answer, a -1/3 mark is awarded
- The question paper will be divided into 4 sections – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and General knowledge
- 30 Questions will be asked in each section such as Physics, Chemistry, and Biology while 10 Questions asked from General Knowledge
AIIMS Post Basic Bsc Nursing Exam Pattern
- The mode of Exam will be online i.e. Computer Based test (CBT)
- Multiple Choice Question is asked in the exam
- Duration for Post basic Bsc Nursing exam will be 90 minutes
- 70 Questions will be asked in the written exam which will be 70 Marks as well as 30 marks for the assessment test
- The exam Paper will be available only in the English language
- for every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded while for every incorrect answer 1/3 will be deducted from the written exam
- Questions will be asked from the topic or subject such as Fundamentals of Nursing, Medical-Surgical Nursing including Anatomy, Physiology & Pharmacology, Obstetrics Nursing and Midwifery, Paediatric Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing, and Professional Trends in Nursing
Aiims nursing Exam Centre
The exam centre for post-basic Bsc nursing is only available in Delhi and Exam Centre for Bsc Nursing is the following.
Aiims BSc result and counselling process
Details of the counselling process and results will be provided on the official website
- Once the result is announced the shortlisted candidates will be provided on the website.
- The candidate will also be notified about their selection via SMS and email on the registered mobile phone number and email id.
- Candidates must visit the website on a regular basis so that they will not miss out on any updates from the university.
- Shortlisted candidates have to visit the allotted counselling centre so that they can complete their document verification process and other formalities.
- For final admission, the Aspirant has to visit the allotted institute and pay the admission fee as well as complete all other formalities.
List of Required Documents
Here is the List of required documents at the time of counselling. Candidates should take at least 2 sets of photocopies of required documents along with original documents.
- Admit card
- Date of Birth proof
- Mark sheet of Qualifying exam
- Migration Certificate
- Category certificate if required
- Physical disability certificate if required
- NOC for govt employed candidates
Aiims Nursing Helpdesk
If any candidates have any issues regarding AIIMS nursing then they can solve their issue by contacting the following details.
- Toll-Free Number: 1800117898
- E-mail ids: [email protected]