JNU MBA Admission 2022 – Dates, Eligibility, Criteria, Cutoff, Seats, Fees

JNU MBA Admission 2022 – JNU has extended the deadline for reserving MBA seats to May 20, 2022. If any of the aspirants want to make their career in business lifestyle then the course MBA is made for them. MBA stands for or the full form is Master of Business Administration. If any of the aspirants want to work directly in a reputed company in a higher position then they need to have an MBA degree.

MBA is essential for managing directors as well as running a company. Aspirants can learn the standard of business from an MBA only. To do MBA from a recognized university, candidates have to clear CAT entrance exam if they live in India and GMAT entrance exam if they live in a foreign state.

If you want to take admitted to the MBA course of JNU (Jawaharlal Nehru University) in 2022 then you must have cleared the entrance exam of CAT 2020 but keep in mind that 70% weightage is for CAT exam and the remaining 30% is for the personal interview round. JNU provide 2 year MBA Course through ABVSME (Atal Bihari Vajpayee School of Management and Entrepreneurship). MBA course in JNU came in 2019 with 50 seats but now the number of seats has been increased to 75. JNU MBA 2022 Application forms are still open and will be filled by the 9th July 2022 (the last date).

JNU MBA Admission 2022 Important Links

Here, we are providing all the JNU MBA 2022 Important links the convince aspirants.

Official website of JNUClick Here
Official website of MBA (ABVSME)Click Here
JNU ProspectusClick Here
MBA BrochureClick Here
Apply NowClick Here
MBA detailed SyllabusClick Here
Help deskClick Here

JNU MBA Admission 2022 Important Dates

Here given all the JNU MBA 2022 Important Dates, Aspirants have to proceed accordingly.

EventsDates
CAT 2021November 28, 2021
CAT 2021 ResultJanuary 3, 2022
Last Date of RegistrationMarch 10, 2022 (Extended)
Last date to block seatsMay 20, 2022

JNU MBA Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria

If the aspirants want to pursue MBA at JNU, they have to fulfil the JNU MBA 2022 Eligibility Criteria which are following.

Entrance Exam

  • If the candidates live in India then they need to qualify for CAT 2021.
  • If the candidates live in a foreign state they need to qualify for GMAT 2020 with (a minimum 500 Score).
  • The weightage of the entrance exam is 70% and the remaining is for GD-PI (Group discussion and personal interview).

Educational Qualifications

  • All the aspirants should have a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree from any recognised university.
  • Aspirants should have a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in a qualifying exam for the general, OBC & EWS categories.
  • 5% relaxation for SC/ST/PWD category i.e. a minimum of 45% marks are required in the qualifying exam.

JNU MBA 2022 Admission Criteria

Here, we are discussing JNU MBA admission criteria. To take admission in JNU in 2022 for the MBA course then candidates have cleared CAT 2020 entrance exam which has 70% weightage and the remaining 30% weightage is divided into 10% group discussion and 20% personal interview.

First, Candidates have to fill out the JNU MBA admission form 2022 which is available on the official website of JNU then JNU MBA Correction window 2022 will be opened for a very short duration for all those candidates who have made the mistake in JNU MBA Application form 2022. After that aspirants will be shortlisted for group discussion and personal interview on the basis of CAT 2020 scores. And then final merit list will be released on the official website by the respective authority. And after that all those aspirants whose names are on the final list have to go to the college and take admitted.

JNU MBA Admission 2022 Application form

Before filling out the JNU MBA application form for 2022, candidates have to read the prospectus carefully. Here is following the procedure of fill JNU MBA 2022 Application Form.

JNU MBA application forms for 2022 are open and the last date to fill the application form is 09 July 2022. First, aspirants have to register themselves by entering the details such as Full name, contact number, Email Id and password.

After the successful registration, A link will be shared by JNU’s respective authority to the candidate’s registered email Id so that candidates can activate their web account by clicking on that link.

After account activation, candidates have to log in their portal by entering their email id & password and then fill in all the personal, Professional, academic and communication details and then upload the scanned images of required documents like passport size photograph, signature, mark sheet etc.

JNU MBA Application form 2022 fee payment

The last step of the JNU MBA 2022 application form is payment. Aspirants can pay JNU MBA fees for application through net banking, credit card and debit card.

CategoryFees
General/ OBC/EwsRs. 2,000
SC/ST/PWDRs. 1,000

JNU MBA Admission 2022 Selection procedure

If candidates take admitted to JNU MBA program then they need to know the JNU MBA Selection procedure which is mentioned below.

As you all know, JNU considers CAT 2020 entrance exam scores for admission to MBA courses so that aspirants will be shortlisted on the basis of CAT 2020 scores. Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear in the round of GD-PI (group discussion and personal interview).

Criteria/weightage for final selection

CAT Entrance Exam70%
Group Discussion10%
Personal Interview20%
Total100%

The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of CAT, GD & PI scores. The final merit list will contain the name of aspirants who will be selected for admission to the MBA program of ABVSME, JNU which is released on the official website. Those names are on the final merit list who have to visit the college with original documents and complete the admission formalities.

JNU MBA 2022 seat matrix

There are total of 75 seats for MBA in JNU. Out of these, some of the seats are booked for SC, ST, OBC & foreign students. Last year there were only 50 seats but this year 25 seats have been increased to 75.

JNU MBA Admission 2022 Fee structure

Here is given the JNU MBA 2022 Fee structure.

CategoryTotal Fees
GeneralRs. 12 Lakhs
OBCRs. 08 Lakhs
SC/ST/PWDRs. 06 Lakhs
Foreign NationalsUSD 32,000
SAARC NationalsUSD 20,000
Head of FeeIn Rs.
Student Activity Fee (per semester)2,500
University Development Fund (per semester)1,000
Admission Fee (One Time)1,000
Examination Fee (per semester)1,000
Medical Insurance (per year)500
Alumni Fee (One Time)1,000
Registration Fee (One Time)1,000
Security Deposit (Refundable: One Time)5,000
Medical Fee (Annual)9
Medical Booklet12

JNU MBA 2022 Contact details

If aspirants had any problems then some of their contact details are given here. Candidates can contact from 09:30 am to 05:30 pm.

Read More
XAT 2022
CMAT 2022
IIT JAM 2022
CEED 2022
GPAT 2022
SNAP 2022

Got a question?

Frequently Asked Questions

Yes, JNU offers MBA on behalf of AMBVSE since 2019 with 75 seats.

MBA is excellent from JNU. There faculty and campus for MBA are excellent. As you all know JNU is reported as well as a public central university located in the capital of India i.e. Delhi & In the year from 2017 to 2020, JNU has got the best ranked by NIRF. From the above details, we can take a rough idea about JNU MBA.

You have to clear the CAT entrance exam to take admission to JNU MBA and then fill out the admission form of JNU MBA then the merit list is prepared for GD-PI on behalf of the CAT score and after the final list will be out.

yes, Applications are still open and the last date to fill application is 09 July 2022

Yes

Leave a Comment