SNAP 2022 – Exams for SNAP 2022 will take place in December in three slots and dates are announced. The exam will conduct online for the same over the period of three days, with each candidate receiving two chances to pass. Admission to SIU will be based on the better of the two scores. The SNAP exam registration is going on and the deadline is 24 November for the same. SIU will simultaneously announce the exam schedule and a full notification.
Approx 55,000 candidates appear in the exam, every year. 94 test centers are available for taking SNAP exam. It is a management aptitude test for the selection of candidates on the behalf of their communication skills, analytical skills, and logical reasoning.
What is SNAP?
SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude) is a National level entrance exam conducted by SIU (Symbiosis International University). SNAP is slightly easier to crack than XAT or CAT. There is 16 Institute that accepts the rank card of SNAP to offer admission in various MBA programs.
SNAP 2022 Important Links
Here is given all the important links which are released to SNAP 2022, which candidates can use according to their needs.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply now / Login Portal||Click Here|
|Test cities||Click Here|
|Help desk||Click here|
SNAP 2022 Important Date
Here we are providing SNAP schedule, candidates can keep in mind all dates and proceed accordingly.
|SNAP 2022 Exam Activity||SNAP Dates|
|SNAP Notification 2022 Release||August 4, 2022|
|SNAP Registration start date||August 4, 2022|
|Last date to Apply||November 24, 2022|
|SNAP 2022 Exam Registration Fee||Rs.1950/-|
|Last date to Pay Exam Fee||November 24, 2022|
|Symbiosis Institute Programme Registration Fee||Rs.1000/- per programme, per institute|
|SNAP – 1 Admit Card released||December 5, 2022|
|SNAP – 2 Admit Card released||December 10, 2022|
|SNAP – 3 Admit Card released||December 10, 2022|
|Last date for SNAP Admit Card Download||Till Exam Date|
|SNAP – 1 Exam Dates||Dec 10, 2022|
|SNAP – 2 Exam Dates||Dec 18, 2022|
|SNAP – 3 Exam Dates||Dec 23, 2022|
|SNAP 2022 Result date||January 10, 2023|
SNAP 2022 – Eligibility criteria
Here given the eligibility criteria of snap, candidates have to fulfill the below requirement to take admitted to the MBA program.
- An aspirant must be a citizen of India
- Foreign nationals are also eligible but such aspirants must have obtained an equivalent certificate from AIU ( Association of Indian universities).
- There is no limit of minimum or maximum age.
- The candidate must have a bachelor’s or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
- 50% marks are required in the qualifying exams for general category candidates.
- Final year candidates are also eligible to appear in the exam but their admission will be provisional and will be provisional and will be canceled if a candidate does not complete the eligibility criteria.
Note : 5% relaxation for SC/ST candidate’s in Qualifying exam.
SNAP 2022 Selection / Admission procedure
Candidate first have to fill the application form of snap which is filled online. Admit card of snap 2022 will release approx two week before the entrance exam and the candidate has to download the admit card and appear in the entrance exam after that result will declare approx 1 month after the entrance exam and after that cut-off will be released by each college. Aspirant to secure the minimum cutoff marks for shortlisted to participate in further round such as group exercise, personal interaction & written ability test. All rounds are mandatory to appear to be eligible for admission.
SNAP 2022 Application Form
The application form for Snap 2022 will fill out online mode in the month of August. First candidates have to register Yourself by visiting the official website with valid email id, mobile number and password and then fill the entire application form. Candidate have to fill all personal details such as candidate name, date of birth, category etc and then candidate’s have to enter all the academic details and after that candidates have to upload photograph, signature and category certificate if required. candidates have to pay the application form fee. Candidate have both option online and offline to pay application fee and then candidate’s have to select a course and college.
Note – The registration fee has to be paid separately for each course.
SNAP 2022 Admit card
Admit card for Snap 2022 will release approx two weeks before the entrance exam on the official website by the respective authority. Candidates can download the admit card of Snap 2022 by visiting the official website and logging in to their portal. Candidates must check all the details available on the admit card are correct. If candidates are found any incorrect detail on the admit card then they have to contact the helpdesk immediately. No need to carry any electronic device at the exam center. Candidates have to carry a hard copy of admit card, anyone identity proof, and photograph at the exam center.
SNAP 2022 Exam pattern
The exam pattern of SNAP is similar to other MBA entrances as well as the speed-based exams. In 2020, due to covid-19, its test time, as well as the total number of questions, were reduced. Here is given the exam pattern of SNAP 2022, candidates have to know.
- Snap exam will be Computer Based entrance entrance test.
- A total no. of questions will be 60 in the exam.
- The whole question paper will be 60 marks.
- All questions have to carry equal marks.
- Duration of exam will be 60 minutes.
- The exam will be available only in the English language.
- Candidates have the option to attempt two times.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks that is for every incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- Plus 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer.
- Questions will be asked from the section such as
- General English
- Quantitative – data interpretation and data sufficiency
- Analytical and logical reasoning
- 15 questions will be asked from the general English section
- 20 questions will be asked from quantitative data interpretation in the data sufficiency section.
- 25 questions will be asked from the section on analytical and logical reasoning.
SNAP 2022 Syllabus
The level of question will be moderate to hard and questions will come from the below subject. Here is given the syllabus of Snap 2022.
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal Reasoning
- Verbal Ability
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Ability
- Data Interpretation
- Data Sufficiency
SNAP 2022 Result
The result of snap 2022 will be declared approx 1 month after the entrance exam on the official website by the respective authority as a scorecard. Candidate can download their result of Snap 2022 by visiting the official website and then log in to their portal by entering their username and password then the candidate will be eligible to download the admit card. The result of SNAP will be the issue of only those who have successfully appeared in the entrance exam. Snap results will contain obtained marks in both scaled and sectional exams.
The merit list will publish by the participating Institute on the basis of candidate performance and will also include the names of the candidates who are eligible to proceed with the admission round.
SNAP 2022 Merit List
After the result declaration, each participating Institute will be released its final merit list separately. Aspirants who are listed on the merit list are eligible to participate in group exercises, written ability tests, and personal interaction. After completing all rounds, the respective college will release their final merit list to offer admission to the candidates for their applied program.
The weightage of the merit list is given below.
|Writing ability test||10|
The waitlist will release when the number of seats is available for each program and participating college.
SNAP 2022 Participating Institute
There are a total of 16 colleges that accept the rank card of SNAP whose list is given below along with courses offered.
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR, Pune)
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development (SCMHRD, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication, Pune (SIMC, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM, Nashik)
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (SCIT, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru (SIBM, Bengaluru)
- Symbiosis School of Media & Communication, Bengaluru (SSMC, Bengaluru)
- Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF, Pune) (Formerly Symbiosis School of Banking Management)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad (SIBM, Hyderabad)
- Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences (SSSS, Pune)
SNAP 2022 Help desk
If the aspirants encounter any type of problem during filling out the application form for Snap 2022 or any other problem then they can contact the helpdesk which details are given below.