BSc Nursing – The B.Sc Nursing course is always in demand throughout the year. B.Sc Nursing is also called Bachelor of Nursing. BSc Nursing is a 4-year course at the undergraduate level. All the responsibility of B.Sc nursing are handle by Indian Nursing council. After completing the B.Sc Nursing course, Aspirant’s will be a post as a staff nurse or equivalent post. Some medical colleges do not allow boys to pursue a B.Sc nursing course.
Why do Bsc Nursing course?
The course of B.Sc Nursing is not only high professional but also competitive. Demand for this course has skyrocketed day by day. After doing this course, Aspirant’s will get respect as well as enough salary.
B.sc Nursing course – Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility of the B.SC Nursing course is created by the Respective Authority. If you are thinking of taking admission in B.Sc nursing course then it is very important to know the eligibility criteria.
- Candidate should have 10+2 level of education from any recognised board.
- Candidate’s should have studied physics, chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology.
- 50 to 55 % marks is required for general category.
- 45 to 50 % marks is required for reserved category.
- A candidate must be at least 17 years of age to take admission in the B.Sc Nursing course in which year, they want to take admission.
- Aspirant’s should be fit physically as well as medically.
Note – Admission to B.Sc nursing course in some institutes and universities is through entrance.
B.Sc Nursing 2021 – Course Curriculum
All the curriculum given below are required to deep study in B.Sc Nursing course.
- Anatomy and nutrition
- child Care Nursing
- mental health nursing
- medical surgical nursing
- community health nursing
- midwife free nursing
- management of nursing service and education
- nursing Research and statistics etc
Bsc nursing 2021 – Admission procedure
If the candidate is dreaming of taking admission in B.Sc Nursing course. Admission to the B.SC Nursing course can be taken in two ways. Both methods are given below.
Some institutes take admission in B.Sc Nursing course as per the marks of 12th.
Some institutes give admission in B.Sc Nursing course on the basis of their own entrance.
List of top entrance exam for Bsc Nursing
- Afmc B.Sc nursing entrance exam
- CMC Vellore B.Sc nursing entrance exam
- Jawaharlal Institute of postgraduate Medical Education and Research B.Sc nursing entrance exam
- Punjab Paramedical entrance exam
All entrance exams are for admission in different institutions. Different authority is responsible for all entrance exams. To take B.Sc Nursing Admission, aspirants have to do half the process online like registration, entrance exam etc and half offline like counselling or documents verification etc. This is the basic overview for admission.
Bsc Nursing entrance exam – Syllabus
Questions are asked from different sections in the entrance exam of B.SC Nursing. All the sections are given below and the questions are asked from 10+2 level.
- General knowledge
- General ability
- English language
BSc Nursing 2021 – Top colleges
All the top government as well as private colleges of B.SC Nursing are given below. This list is collected from different sources.
Top government college of Bsc Nursing
- Armed forces Medical College of Pune, Maharashtra
- Jimper Pondicherry
- Government Medical College of Amritsar
- Baba Farid University of Health Sciences
Top private college of BSC nursing
- Christian Medical College of Vellore
- NIMS University of Jaipur
- Sikkim Manipal College of Nursing
- BM Birla College of Nursing, Kolkata
Scope of BSC nursing
After B.Sc nursing, many avenues open for you. Like you can either do a job or apply for a higher study. If you want to study higher then you can take a degree in MSc Nursing, MPhil, PhD in the field and if you want to do job then you can apply for on these field like home care nurse, ward nurse, nursing tutor, Nurse manager, junior sarcastic nurse, nursing assistant etc in hospital , clinic, health department, railway & medical department, institutions etc.
Top recruits of B.sc Nursing
- Apollo Hospital Enterprises
- Fortis Healthcare
- Global Hospital
- Max Hospital
- Manipal Hospital
- PGI etc
Salary after B.Sc nursing
Salary is good, sufficient and different in all the professions of B.SC Nursing. There are many factors that affect salary such as what is your post , in which sector you are,government or private. how much is your experience? One of the most Important factor is image of your hospital or institutions.
- The average salary is vary from 3 lakh to 6 lakh per annum.
Fee structure of Bsc Nursing
All college fees structure is different for B.Sc Nursing course. Candidates can go to the official website of the college in which they want to take admission and see its fee structure. The college fee structure is depends on whether your college is private, Government or cones under Deemed University.
- The average fee structure of BSc nursing is vary from institutions to institutions that is in government college at least 60,000 and in private college at most 4,00,000.