DIT University Admission 2023 – DIT University 2023 will release its application form in the last week of February 2023 in online mode only on the official website. DIT or Dehradun Institute of Technology University is situated in Uttarakhand and was established by the Uttarakhand government and recognised by UGC. University offers various diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate & Doctoral level programmes. In some courses, admission is done on merit best and in some courses through the required national-level entrance exam.
DIT University Admission 2023 Important Links
For regular updates and notifications, aspirants have to visit the official website of DITU which links are given below along with other important links.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Now or Portal Login||Click Here|
|Programs & Fee structure||Click Here|
|Help desk||Click Here|
DIT University Admission 2023 Important Dates
Here is given the DITU admission schedule. Aspirants have to proceed with the dates.
|Application started||February 2023|
|Application Ended||To be notified|
|Merit List released||To be notified|
|Counselling||To be notified|
DIT University Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria & courses offered
Before taking admission, aspirants have to fulfil the DITU admission eligibility criteria.
Diploma courses and their Eligibility
Here is the list of courses which are offered on the merit of class 10 or equivalent qualifying exam.
- Diploma in Pharmacy
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering
UG courses and their Eligibility
Here is the list of courses which are offered on the merit of class 12 or equivalent qualifying exam.
BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY – CSE
- B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering Specialized Tracks
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Robotics
- Data Science and Analytics
- Internet of Things and Edge Computing
- Cybersecurity and Privacy
- Computer Vision and Biometrics
- Cloud Computing and Blockchain
- Full Stack and DevOps
- B.Tech in Information Technology
- B.Tech in Computer and Communication Engineering
BACHELOR OF PHARMACY
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
LATERAL ENTRY PROGRAMS
- B.Tech – Lateral Entry
- B.Pharm – Lateral Entry
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with a Specialization in Automobiles
- B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering
- B.Tech in Robotics & Automation Engineering
- B.A. (Honours) Economics
- B.A. (Honours) English
- B.A. (Honours) Psychology
- B.Sc. (Honours) Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Honours) Physics
- B.Sc. (Honours) Environmental Science
- B.Sc. (Honours) Statistics
- B.Sc. (Honours) Mathematics
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Computer Applications
- Bachelor of Design – Interior
- Bachelor of Design- UX
- Bachelor of Design – Visual Graphics and Animation
PG courses and their Eligibility
Here is the list of courses which are offered on the merit of a bachelor’s or equivalent degree.
- M.Tech in Electrical Engineering with Specialization in Power System
- M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- M.Tech in Civil Engineering with a specialization in Structural Engineering
- M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
MASTER OF LIBERAL ARTS & MANAGEMENT
- Master in Business Administration
- MA Clinical Psychology
- MA Economics
- MA English
- MBA in FINTECH
- Master Of Computer Applications
- M.Pharm. Pharmaceutics
- M.Pharm. Pharmacology
- Master in Design-UX in collaboration with IMAGINXP
- M.Sc. in Physics with a Specialization in Electronics
- M.Sc in Clinical Research
- M.Sc. Chemistry
- M.Sc. Mathematics
- M.Plan (Urban and Regional Planning)
Here is the list of courses which are offered on the merit of a master’s degree or equivalent qualifying exam.
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering
- Ph.D. in Chemistry
- Ph.D. in Civil Engineering
- Ph.D. in Computer Science Engineering
- Ph.D. in Computer Science
- Ph.D. in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Ph.D. in English
- Ph.D. in Management
- Ph.D. in Maths
- Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering
- Ph.D. in Pharmacy
- Ph.D. in Physics
- Ph.D. in Petroleum Engineering
- Ph.D. in Clinical Research
- Ph.D. in Economics
- Ph.D. in Psychology
The above is given the minimum eligibility criteria for all courses. For detailed criteria, click here
DIT University Admission 2023 Admission Procedure
If the candidates want to take admitted to DITU then they have to first read DITU admission information bulletin. To know the admission procedure of DITU, go through the below details.
In some of the courses, admission is based on merit and in some courses, admission is based on required national entrance exams such as NATA, JEE etc. First, all the aspirants have to fill out the DITU admission application form. And after that aspirants have to participate in counselling. A counselling invitation will be sent to your registered mail Id by the respective authority.
DIT University Admission 2023 Application form
Aspirants have to fill out the online application form for DITU admission by visiting the official website. Fill out the application form carefully and without missing any details. If the aspirants do not have a qualifying exam mark-sheet then they have the option to indicate the result awaited. Aspirants have filled in all the required details such as personal, academic, communication etc and uploaded the required documents such as passport size photograph, signature, qualifying exam mark sheet etc in a valid format. Don’t forget to take a printout of the application form after the final submission.
DIT University 2023 Counselling
All the applicants need to appear in DITU Counselling which is offline so that they can get seats according to their preferences. DITU will update the counselling schedule on the official website and an Invitation letter for counselling will be sent on a registered mail id. In counselling, aspirants have to go through the document verification process. And then seats will be allotted to aspirants. If the aspirants want to admit to the offered branch then they have to visit the fee counter & deposit the fee and collect their provisional allotment letter.
DIT University 2023 Fee structure
The fee structure of DIT university is different for different courses. If the aspirants want to check their course fee or in which course they want to take admission. Just visit the official and then click on the link of programs & fee structure 2021 which is available in the admission section or candidates can go directly by clicking here. Select your course level then select their program then the fee structure will be displayed on your device along with other important information.
DIT University Admission 2023 Contact details
If the aspirants have any issues regarding admission to DIT university then they can solve their issue by contacting the below details.
- Helpline: 1800 1210 41000
- Email Id: [email protected]