DTU Delhi Admission 2023 – DTU or Delhi Technological University provide admission into various undergraduate, postgraduate & doctoral programmes like technology, design, management and many more. There are almost 15 different departments such as Chemistry, Physics, Engineering, Humanities, Information technology and many more.
DTU Delhi Admission 2023 Important Links
Here we are providing all the Important links which are useful for you.
|DTU Official website||Click Here|
|The official website for admission||Click Here|
|Apply now||Click Here|
|Portal Login||Click Here|
|Executive MBA||Click Here|
|MBA – Business Analytics||Click Here|
|MBA – Family Business & Entrepreneurship||Click Here|
|Help desk||Click Here|
DTU Delhi Admission process 2023
Admission to all the courses will be done online through the university’s official website. Here we will know about the admission process of different branches.
- Admission in various B.Tech courses will be done through jee mains score followed by JAC counselling.
- Seats for the B.Des course will be done through CEED entrance exam.
- BA(H) Economics & BBA admission will be done on the basis of merit.
- Admission to M.Tech will be done through GATE entrance score.
- MBA admission is based on CAT entrance.
- For M.Sc & B.Tech lateral entry, DTU conducts its own entrance.
DTU Delhi Admission 2023 Seat Matrix
Here is given the seat matrix in the following table.
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||203|
|Mathematics and Computing||134|
DTU Delhi Admission 2023 Fee Structure
Here is given the fee structure of DTU Delhi.
|Course Name||Total Fees|
|BA (H) Economics||Rs. 2,46,000/-|
DTU Delhi Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before taking admission, aspirants have to fulfil the requirement of all eligibility conditions which are given below.
- Candidates must qualify Jee mains entrance exam.
- Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent with a minimum of 60% in aggregate of chemistry, physics & mathematics along with English as the main subject.
- Aspirants must qualify for UCEED.
- Aspirants must have passed the 10+2 level of education in any stream.
- Candidates must have passed class 12 with 50% aggregate marks with English as the main subject.
For BA (H) Economics
- Aspirants must have passed class 12 with 50% aggregate marks with Maths as the main subject.
- Candidates must qualify GATE entrance exam.
- Candidates must have a BE/B.Tech/M.Sc with at least 60%
- Aspirants must qualify CAT and have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
For M.Sc Mathematics
- Aspirants must have a BA/BSc with at least 55% aggregate marks and mathematics is one of the main subjects.
For MSc Physics & Chemistry
- Aspirants must have a BSc with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks and one of the main subjects Physics and Biology, respectively.
- Candidates have a master’s degree in the relevant stream with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks and 50% in the case of SC/ST candidates.
DTU Delhi 2023 Application form
Before filling out the application form, aspirants have to read the information bulletin carefully. To fill out the application form, Go through the below details.
First, aspirants have to register themselves by visiting the official website entering all the required detail and creating their username and password. Aspirants have to log in to their portal by using login credentials and then fill out the entire application form. Aspirants have to select the course in which they want to get admission and then fill in all the required details like personal details, academic details, communication details etc and then upload all the required documents and then submit the application. At last pay the application fee with the help of net banking, credit card & debit card.
DTU Delhi Admission 2023 List of required documents
Here is given the list of all required documents which will be needed at the time of counselling.
- Provisional admission letter
- Payment proof
- A hard copy of the online application
- Recent passport-size photograph
- Date of birth proof
- Qualifying exam mark sheet
- Category certificate (if required)
- PWD Certificate (if required)
- Copy of candidate passport (if required)
DTU Delhi Admission 2023 – Contact Details
If any of the aspirants have any issues regarding DTU Delhi admission then they can contact to the following details.
Email Id: [email protected]