IISER Admission 2023 – IISER Application form 2023 will release in May 2023 for SCB, as well as KVPY stream and Exam, which will hold in September 2023. In IISER, Admission will be done through these three channels such as SCB, KVPY & Jee Advanced exam. Aspirants will get admission through IISER SCB aptitude test only in 5 year dual degree course of BS-MS. Aspirants can allowed to apply for channels.
What is IISER?
IISER or Indian Institute of Science education and research is one of the top-most institution of India which conducts IISER SCB aptitude test so that Aspirants can get admission in 5 year dual degree programme of BS-MS into seven IISER Institutions situated in Tirupati, Mohali, Bhopal, Berhampur, Kolkata, Thiruvananthapuram and Pune. only SCB stream aspirants will get admission through entrance.
IISER Admission 2023 Important Links
Here we are providing all the Important links of IISER 2023 for the convenience of Aspirants.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Login Portal||Click Here|
|Help desk||Click Here|
IISER Admission 2023 Important Dates
Here we are providing all the Important Dates of IISER 2023, Aspirants have to proceed accordingly.
For IISER SCB Aptitude Test
|Application Begin||May 2023|
|Last date to Apply||August 2023|
|Admit card released||To be notified|
|Last date to upload 12th mark-sheet||To be notified|
|IISER Exam Date||September 2023|
|Answer key released||To be notified|
|Result declared||To be notified|
|Counselling begin||To be notified|
|Application Begin||May 2023|
|Last Date to fill||August 2023|
|First Seat Allocation Process||To be notified|
For Jee Advance
|Application Begin||To be notified|
|Last Date to fill||To be notified|
|First Seat Allocation Process||To be notified|
IISER Admission 2023 Channels
The respective authority will be conducting IISER 2023 Admissions through three channel which are following.
- SCB – If aspirants want to take admission through SCB Channel then they have to qualify IISER SCB Aptitude test.
- KBPY – Kishore vaigyanik protsahan Yojana, If aspirants have valid KVPY fellowship then they are eligible for IISER 2023 admission.
- JEE Advanced – Aspirants who have valid JEE Advanced scores, they will be eligible for direct admission.
IISER Admission 2023 Attractive Features
- Aspirants will get admission 5 year dual degree course of BS-MS and 4 year BS course in engineering science and economic Sciences which is available only at IISER Bhopal only.
- Fully residential as well as Top class campuses with well equipped hotels.
- Medical facility, sports ground and other recreational facilities are available in campus.
- Theory as well as proper practical learning with research.
IISER Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before taking admission, aspirants have to fulfil the IISER eligibility criteria 2023 which are the following.
- Only Indian National, PIO and OCI Aspirants will be eligible for IISER 2023 admission.
- Aspirant should have passed class 12th or equivalent with science stream in 2020 or 2023.
- Aspirant have to qualify the cut of Mark which are yet to be announced by the respective authority.
- 60% cut off percentage marks will be required in qualifying exam for General/OBC category candidates and 5% relaxation in qualifying marks for SC/ST/PWD category candidates i.e. 55% marks required.
- Aspirants who have a valid KVPY fellowship in the academic session of 2023-22 will be eligible.
- Aspirants who are belong to general category must secure a rank within 10000 in CRL (Common Rank List) of JEE advanced 2023.
- Reserved category candidates should be within 10000 in their category rank List.
IISER 2023 Admission Procedure
Before taking admission into IISER, Aspirants have to real the IISER information bulletin 2023 carefully. To know about IISER Admission procedure 2023, go through the below details.
First, Aspirants have to fill the application form for IISER 2023 then aspirants who are applied through KVPY, they have to participate in counselling and SCB aspirants have to appear in IISER Aptitude test. For which aspirants have to download their admid card of IISER 2023 and then appeared in the entrance. After that result will be declared and merit list will be prepared. Shortlisted aspirants have to participate in the counselling.
IISER Admission 2023 Application form
Before filling the IISER application form 2023, Aspirants have to read the instruction carefully. To know how to fill IISER 2023 application form, go through the following details.
First, Aspirants have to registered yourself by visiting IISER Admission official website by entering all the required detail such as name, email ID, phone number etc and create password. Username & password will be sent to your registered email Id.
Aspirants have to login IISER portal by using username & password and fill the entire IISER application form 2023. Select all the seven institutions and fill all the required details like personal, academic, communication etc. After that upload all the required documents.
Application fee payment which is the last stage of application form. Aspirants can pay IISER application fee via netbanking, credit card & debit card.
IISER 2023 admit card
Admit cards for IISER 2023 will be released approx 1 week before the entrance and it is a important documents to keep it safe which will be required at many stages of admission. IISER Admit card 2023 contains the date, time and venue of entrance along with some personal information. Aspirants have to download the admit card and appeared in the exam on scheduled date & time.
IISER 2023 Answer key
Provisional Answer key of IISER 2023 will be released within 1 week of entrance and aspirants have right to challenge the answer of answer key if any are wrong. Through IISER answer key 2023, Aspirants can calculate their approx marks.
IISER 2023 Result
Results of IISER 2023 will be declared in October 2023 which contain obtained marks along with some personal information of candidates. To check the IISER result 2023, aspirants have to login their portal and click on the result 2023 link.
IISER Admission 2023 Counselling
Merit list will be prepared on the basis of result and shortlisted aspirants have to participate in the IISER counselling 2023. Candidates have to verified their documents and visit to the alloted institutions for final admission.
IISER 2023 exam pattern
Here is given IISER exam pattern 2023 which candidates should know.
- Exam will be online or computer based.
- Total 60 questions will be asked and each section contain 15 questions.
- Whole IISER exam will be of 180 marks.
- Aspirants will get 180 minutes or 3 hours to complete exam.
- Each correct option will carry 3 marks while each wrong option will deduct 1 mark.
IISER 2023 Exam Centers
Here is the list of IISER exam centers.
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||Jammu|
|ANDAMAN & NICOBAR ISLANDS||Port Blair|
IISER 2023 Sample Paper
Here we are providing some sample paper so that aspirants can familiar with the question paper.
|Modal 1||Click Here||English|
|Modal 2||Click Here||English|
|Modal 2||Click Here||Hindi|
IISER 2023 Syllabus
Here we are providing IISER Syllabus 2023 which is similar to Class 11 & 12 NCERT syllabus.
- Some Basic Concept of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Coordination compounds
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes
- Alcohols, phenols and ethers
- Aldehydes, ketones and carboxylic acids
- Organic compounds containing nitrogens
- The solid state
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface chemistry
- General principles and processes of isolation of elements
- The p-block elements
- The d- & f-block elements
- The s-block Elements
- The p-block Elements
- Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- The solid state
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter
- Redox Reactions
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effect of current and magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Behavior of perfect gas and kinetic energy
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of Systems of Particles and Rigid body
- Properties of bulk matter
- Electronic devices
- Communication Systems
- Relations and functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Application of Derivatives
- Applications of integrals
- Differential equations
- Limits and Derivatives
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequences and Series
- Straight Lines
- Conic Sections
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Linear Inequalities
- Permutations and Combinations
- Three dimensional geometry
- Linear Programming
- Diversity in the living world
- Structural organization in animals and plants
- Genetics and evolution
- Biology and human welfare
- Human physiology
- Cell structure and function
- Plant physiology
- Biotechnology and its application
- Ecology and environment
IISER 2023 Contact details
If the candidate have any doubt or issue regarding IISER then they can solve their doubt or issue by contacting them.
|Timing||09:00 am to 06:00 pm (Monday to Saturday)|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
|Helpdesk Number||022 61306265|
DTU Delhi Admission 2023
DSEU Admission 2023
B.Tech Course – Complete details
JAC Delhi Counselling