SRMJEEE 2023 – SRM (Sri Ramaswami memorial university) joint engineering entrance examination (SRMJEEE) is an entrance exam which is conducted by SRMIST (SRM Institute of science and technology) for admission to engineering courses with various branches offered by the university. To know complete details, Go through this article.
What is SRMJEEE?
The SRMJEEE Exam is similar to JEE MAINS exam conducted by SRM Institute of Science and Technology to offer admission to the various branches of engineering. SMRJEEE will be conducted in online mode on a computer with a duration of two and half hours. Selection procedures of admission are based on the rank of SRMJEEE.
SRMJEEE – Important Link
We are providing here all the important links. Candidates can use the below links according to their situation for new updates or regular notification candidates have to visit the official website etc.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Information bulletin||Click Here|
|Apply now||Click Here|
|Help Desk||Click Here|
SRMJEEE 2023 – Important Date
Here is given all the important dates of SRMJEEE 2023, the Candidate has to proceed accordingly.
|Starting date of application form||22nd November 2022|
|Last date to submit the online application form||16th April 2023 (Phase 1)|
5th June 2023 (Phase 2)
17th July 2023 (Phase 3)
|Release of Admit card||April 2023 (Phase 1)|
June 2023 (Phase 2)
July 2023 (Phase 3)
|Date of SRMJEEE Exam||21st, 22nd & 23rd April 2023 (Phase 1)|
10th & 11th June 2023 (Phase 2)
22nd & 23rd July 2023 (Phase 3)
|Result Declaration||April (Phase 1)|
June 2023 (Phase 2)
|Commencing of Counselling||July 2023|
SRMJEEE 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
To take admitted to the SRM universities, the Candidate must have to complete the eligibility criteria which are given below.
- To be eligible for SRMJEE 2023, candidates can be residents of India.
- NRIs, PIO or OCI card holders as issued by the government of India.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent exams with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Math/Biology from any gov board within India or NIOS.
- Candidates who are appearing in 10+2 this year are also eligible for SRMJEEE 2023.
- Candidates must be born between 01 July 2003 – 01 July 2009.
- Candidates should complete 16 years of age before the 31st of July 2023.
Some additional eligibility
- To first rankers of all central boards and state boards across India.
- To top 1000 rankers of IIT JEE
- Top rankers of each district of Tamil Nadu.
- The migrants from Kashmir will be eligible for some relaxation as per UGC.
SRMJEEE 2023 – Admission procedure
Candidates have to fill out the application form which is filled out both online as well as offline then the candidate has to complete slot booking and download the admit card before the deadline after that candidate has to appear in the exam then and the result will be declared after 2 weeks of the exam then merit list will be released. Now candidates have to participate in counselling. counselling will be done on the basis of a merit list. A seat will be allotted to the candidate then pay an admission fee and admission will be done.
SRMJEEE 2023 – Application Process
SRMJEE application form 2023 has been released on the official website by the SRMIST. Candidates have to register themselves by visiting the official website. For successful registration, Candidates have to verify their mail and then fill out the entire application form. In the application form, the Candidate has to fill in the personal details, Family details, Communication details, and Academic details and after that candidate has to pay the application fee which is Rs. 1,100/-. Application fees can be paid through credit card, Debit card and net banking and Lastly, Candidates have uploaded all the required documents.
SRMJEEE 2023 – Mock Test
The link for the Mock test will be available on the official website which can be accessed by any of the candidates who have done their registration successfully. To use Mock Test Link, the Candidate needs their login credentials. After attending the mock test, candidates will get familiar with the exam patterns and syllabus.
SRJEEE 2023 – Slot booking & Admit card
Candidates have to complete their slot booking otherwise they will not be able to download their admit cards.
- For booking the slots, candidates will have to choose the date and time for the exam at their convenience.
- Candidates can enter a maximum of three slots while booking.
Process of slot booking
Candidates have to visit the official website and log in to their portal by entering their user id and password after that candidates have to select the date and time for the examination and then confirm the exam centre and then click on submit button.
After completing slot booking successfully, the Candidate can access their admit card. Candidate should download their admit card and do not forget to take a printout of it.
SRMJEEE 2023 – Exam Centers
Exam centres of SRMJEEE 2023 are almost in all cities of India. The list is given below.
|Andaman and Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City|
|Modi Nagar, Ghaziabad|
SRMJEEE 2023 – Exam pattern
Candidates should know the exam pattern of the exam in which they want to participate. The exam pattern of SRMJEEE 2023 is given below.
- SRMJEE is an online computer-based exam.
- Duration of 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- 125 total multiple-choice questions.
- Subjects include Physics, Chemistry, Maths/Biology, English and Aptitude. (Biology only for BTech biotechnology students)
- All questions carry 1 mark for a correct answer with no negative marking scheme.
- The exam is available only in the English language.
- Objective-type questions will be asked in the exam.
|Subject||No. Of Question’s|
SRMJEEE 2023 – Syllabus
Candidates should study with the proper notes as well as revise their syllabus from time to time. Questions come from the level of 10+2. All questions of SRMJEEE will be of 10+2 level. The syllabus of SRMJEEE is almost the same as the syllabus of classes 11th and 12th. Candidates have to prepare themselves with NCERT as well as other competitive books. The syllabus is given below. Questions of English and Aptitude are on the 10+2 Level
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Units and Measurement
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Oscillations and Wave Motion
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Atomic Physics and Relativity
- Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics
- Electronics and Communication
- Ray and Wave Optics and Magnetism
- some basic concepts in chemistry
- States of Matter
- atomic structure
- chemical bonding and molecular structure
- chemical families’ periodic properties
- purification and characterization of organic compounds
- chemical energetics
- chemical equilibrium
- organic compounds containing oxygen
- surface chemistry chemical kinetics and Catalysis
- some basic principles of organic chemistry
- organic compounds containing nitrogen
- chemical thermodynamics
- chemistry in everyday life
- Matrix and determinant
- set relation and function
- complex number
- quadratic equations
- applications of matrix and determinant
- permutations and combinations
- sequence and series
- differential calculus
- mathematical induction and its application
- application of differential calculus
- differential equation
- integral calculus
- circles in two dimensions
- vector algebra
- binomial theorem and its application
- measures of Central tendency and dispersion
- straight lines in two dimension
- Botany and women’s welfare
- transpiration and respiration
- the internal structure of dicots and monocots leaves photosynthesis
- anatomy and physiology of plants
- plant growth and development
- internal and external regulators of growth and development in plants
- the internal structure of stem and secondary growth
- xylem and phloem
- their cell’s elements and functions
- history importance
- factors and mechanism
- the internal structure of dicot and monocot roots
- absorption and cell water relations
- transport of water and mineral
- tropic and tiger movements
- reproductive system
- anatomy and physiology
- developmental biology
- Genetics and evolution
- diversity of animal life
SRMJEEE 2023 – Previous Year Question Paper
For better preparation of candidates, Here we are providing some sample papers or previous year’s questions.
|Question Paper 1||Click Here|
|Question Paper 2||Click Here|
|Question Paper 3||Click Here|
SRMJEEE 2023 – Result
Results will be released on the official website after 2 weeks after the exam. Candidate can download their result from the official website. To download the Result, the Candidate has to visit the official website and log in to their portal by entering the user id and password then click on the link of the result and take a printout of it for future reference. Results contain rank as well as obtained marks.
SRMJEEE 2023 – cut off
Here is given the expected closing range of various engineering programs on behalf of last year.
|Biotechnology (Genetic engineering)||62,000|
|Electrical and electronics||40,000|
|Electronics and communication||27,000|
|Computer science (software engineering)||40,000|
|Computer science (Information Technology)||23,000|
|Electronics and instrumentation||61,000|
SRMJEEE 2023 – Counselling Procedure
Counselling of SRMJEEE will be conducted in the month of May or June. Candidates can download the counselling schedule from the official website. Those candidates who qualify for the SRMJEEE are eligible to participate in the counselling.
If candidates are in the list of SRMJEEE 2023 rank list so candidates have to log in to the portal and confirm their name in the rank list then candidates have to update their preference of course and campus and after that seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of preference, availability of seat and cutoff. If the candidates are satisfied with the allotted seat then they have to verify the documents and pay the admission fees.
SRMJEEE 2023 – List of Colleges
All SRM universities accept the scorecard of SRMJEEE. A list of colleges which accept rank cards of SRMJEEE is given below.
- Deemed-to-be SRM IST, Kattankulathur, Chennai (Main campus of SRM IST)
- SRM IST, Chennai Vadapalani campus
- SRM IST, Chennai Ramapuram campus
- Easwari Engineering College
- SRM IST Chennai, Ghaziabad campus
- SRM University Sonepat
- TRP Engineering College
- SRM University Sikkim
- SRM University, AP, Amravati
- Valliammai Engineering College
- SRM Arts and Science College
SRMJEEE 2023 – contact details
If candidates have any issues like issues in the payment of the application or candidates unable to download admit card or result then they can solve their problem by contacting the below details.
SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur – 603 203
Chengalpattu District, Tamil Nadu.
- Email id: [email protected]
- Mobile no. : +91-44- 27417000, +91-44- 27417499