KCET 2023 – KIA (Karnataka Examination Authority) conduct KCET so that they can admit students into various engineering program of Karnataka-affiliated college. Application form 2023 will be released in April 2023 and the Exam will be held in June 2023. The question paper will be available only in English and Kannada language. To know complete details regarding Kcet 2023, go through this article.
KCET 2022 – The KCET 2022 result has been released successfully by KEA online. Aspirants may now access the KCET result 2023 to review their marks. The final answer key for the KCET 2023 exam has also been made accessible online along with the results. Beginning on August 8, the administration will hold KCET 2023 counselling sessions. For admission to a variety of courses provided by public and private institutions in the state of Karnataka.
What is KCET?
KCET or Karnataka Common Entrance Exam is a state-level entrance examination that is conducted by the Karnataka examination authority to offer admission to Aspirants in various engineering, science, and agricultural programs across the Karnataka state. The exam will be conducted in offline mode on pen or paper-based and conducted once a year.
KCET 2023 Important Links
Here is given all the important Links of KCET 2023, candidates have to use the Link according to their needs if they want regular updates or notifications, visit the official website and if they have any issues, contact the help desk.
|Official website||Click Here|
|Information Brochure||Click Here|
|Apply now||Click Here|
|Login Portal||Click Here|
|Help desk||Click Here|
KCET 2023 Important Date
Here is given all the Important Date of KCET, candidates have to proceed with the dates.
|Information bulletin availability||Apr-2023|
|Application form release date||Apr-2023|
|Last date to submit the form||May-2023|
|Last date to pay the application fee||May-2023|
|Application window re-opened||Jun-2023|
|Final chance to submit the application form||Jun-2023|
|Hall ticket release date||Jun-2023|
|Submission of special category original certificates||To be notified|
|KCET exam date||Jun-2023|
|Release of unofficial answer key||Jun-2023|
|Release of provisional answer key||Jun-2023|
|Final date to raise objections against the answer key||Jun-2023|
|Final date to correct details in the application form||Jul-2023|
|Result declaration date and final answer key||Jul-2023|
|Commencement of counselling||Aug-2023|
KCET 2023 Courses Offered
There is a total of 13 courses offered through KCET and approx 2 Lakh candidates fill out the application form KCET every year. A list of courses is given below.
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.)
- B.Sc (Hons) Horticulture
- B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture
- B.Sc (Hons) Forestry
- B.Sc. (Hons) Sericulture
- B.Tech. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. (Hons) Community Science
- B.Tech (Dairy Technology)
- B.Tech (Agril. Engg)
- B.F.Sc. (Fisheries)
- B.Tech (Food Technology)
- B.Sc. (Hons) Ag. Maco.
- B. Pharma and Pharma-D course
KCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Here is given all the eligibility criteria for KCET 2023. Before filling application form, candidates have to check the eligibility criteria and if candidates do not fulfil the requirements of KCET then they do not need to fill out the application form otherwise admission will be cancelled at any stage even after admission.
For Technology or engineering courses
- Candidates have to be qualified 10+2 level of education from the recognized board.
- Candidates must have studied physics and mathematics as a main subject and English as a language subject.
- A minimum of 45% marks is required in the qualifying exam for general category candidates in physics, and mathematics along with either one subject such as Biology/Biotechnology/Electronics/Chemistry/Computer Science.
Note – 5% Mark’s relaxation for reserved category candidates.
For B.Pharma Course
- Aspirants must have passed a 10+2 level of education from any recognized board.
- Aspirants must have studied English, physics, chemistry, mathematics/Biology.
- A minimum of 50% marks is required in the qualifying exam for all those candidates who belong to the general category.
Note – 10% Mark’s relaxation for reserved category candidates.
KCET 2023 Admission procedure
Candidates have to fill out the application form for KCET 2023 and then Admit card of KCET will be released officially on the official website. Candidates have to download the admit card and appear in the exam. The answer key will be released within 2 days of the exam. Aspirants can assume their marks on behalf of the answer key and then the result will be declared then candidate’s have to fill and lock their choices then on the basis of availability of seats, rank, and category, and the west will be allotted then candidate’s have to pay the fees and admission will be done.
KCET 2023 Application Form
The application form for KCET will be filled out online on the official website. The procedure for filling application form is given below.
First, the Aspirant will have to visit the KCET official website and register themselves by entering the required details then log in to their portal to fill in the entire details such as personal details like name, gender, date of birth, etc and then fill out the family details, communication details, Qualifications details, etc and after that upload, all the required documents such as passport size photographs scanned signature and left-hand thumb impression. Candidates will have to pay the application form fee through debit card, credit card, and net banking.
|GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B candidates of Karnataka||500/-|
|SC/ST/CAT-I candidate of Karnataka||250/-|
|female candidate of Karnataka||250/-|
Don’t forget to take a printout of KCET application form and make 3 or more photocopies of it for future reference.
KCET 2023 Admit Card
Admit cards will be released approx 2 weeks before the entrance exam. Candidates can download their KCET admit card from the official website. Admit cards contain the personal information of candidates like name, gender, date of birth, parent’s name, etc along with the date, time, and venue of the entrance exam. To download the KCET admit card, candidates have to visit the official website of KCET and log in to their portal by using the application number and password and then click on the link of admit card and take a printout of it for future reference. If candidates face any problem during access to admit cards or any other problem then they can solve their problem by contacting them.
KCET 2023 Exam pattern
Candidates know their exam pattern of KCET which is given below.
- The exam will hold in offline mode or pen-paper based.
- Objective-type questions will be asked in the exam.
- The duration of each section will be 70 minutes.
- There is no negative marking in the exam.
- 60-60 questions are asked from the physics, chemistry, and mathematics/biology section.
- 50 questions are asked about the language subject.
- For every correct answer, 1 Mark is awarded.
- The exam will be available only in English. (Kannada language test will conduct only in Bengaluru).
KCET 2023 syllabus
The level of questions will be easy to moderate. Here is given the syllabus.
- Physical World and Measurement
- Kinematics Unit
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and Alternating Currents
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Analytical Geometry
- Theory of Indices and Logarithms
- Mathematical Induction
- Theory of Equations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Partial Fractions
KCET 2023 Result
The result of KCET entrance exam will declare approx 2 weeks after the exam. KCET Result 2023 will release on the official website. The result contains information such as name, date of birth, gender, etc along with the obtained marks. To download the result, candidates have to visit the official website and log in to their portal by using the appropriate application number and password and then click on the link of the result and take a printout of it for future reference. If candidates have any issues during downloading results then they can contact the help desk.
KCET 2023 Counselling
Aspirants who qualify for the entrance exam of KCET will be eligible to participate in the KCET counselling. Candidates have to fill and lock their choices in order of preference and then candidates are allotted sheets by the respective authority on behalf of the availability of seats, rank card, and category of the candidate. If candidates are satisfied with the seat then they have to pay the admission fee and if not they can upgrade their seat. To Know more about KCET counselling 2023, Click Here
KCET 2023 Documents required
Here is given the list of required documents which need at the time of Counselling or admission.
- KCET rank card
- KCET admit card
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Category certificate if required
- Domicile certificate
- Informe certificate
- Identity proof.
- Passport size photograph
KCET 2023 Top 10 college
Here is given the list of top 10 colleges but there are lots of colleges that accept the rank card of KCET.
- Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur
- BVB College of Engg & Tech, Hubli
- National Institute of Engineering, Mysore
- RNS Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- B.M.S College of Engineering, Bull Temple Road, Bangalore
- MS Ramaiah Institute of Tech, Bangalore
- Shri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering, Mysore
- Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- P.E.S. Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- JSS Academy of Technical Education, Bangalore
KCET 2023 Help desk
If candidates face any type of issue regarding KCET then they can solve their problem by contacting the below details.
|Fax||080 – 23461576|
|Email Id||[email protected]|