Wbjee 2023 – Wbjee Admit Card 2023 has been released and the Exam will be conducted on 30 April 2023 for two papers one is mathematics (Timing 11 am to 01 pm) and the second is Physics & chemistry (Timing 02 pm to 04 pm). Wbjeeb (West Bengal joint entrance exam board) is conducting WBJEE exam so that they can provide admission to various engineering, pharmacy, and architecture program of Wbjee affiliated college. To know more details about WBJEE Exam 2023, go through this article.
What is WBJEE?
WBJEE (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination) is a state-level entrance exam conducted for undergraduate admissions in Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy, and Architecture. The students who clear the exam are eligible for admission to various Government colleges, universities, and self-financed institutions in West Bengal.
Wbjee Exam 2023 Important Link
Here is given all the important Links which are useful for all those candidates who are interested to take admission to the Engineering College of West Bengal.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Information Bulletin||Click Here|
|Login Portal||Click Here|
|Participating Institute||Click Here|
|Help desk||Click Here|
Wbjee Exam 2023 Important Date
Here is given all the Important Date for WBJEE exam, Candidates have to proceed accordingly.
|Release of WBJEE 2023 application form||23 December 2022|
|Final date to submit the application form||20 January 2023|
|Application Correction window opens||January 2023|
|Admit card release date||20 April 2023|
|WBJEE 2023 exam||30 April 2023 (Out)|
|Answer key release date||May 2023|
|Final date to raise objections against the answer key||May 2023|
|Release of OMR sheets and recorded responses||May 2023|
|Final date to raise objections against the OMR sheets and recorded responses||May 2023|
|Release of final answer key||Jun 2023|
|WBJEE 2023 results||Jun 2023|
|Counselling registrations and choice filling||To be notified|
|Round 1 Seat Allotment||To be notified|
|Round 2 Seat Allotment||To be notified|
|Seat allotment results for Mop Up Round||To be notified|
|Counselling registration for JEE Main/NATA candidates||To be notified|
Wbjee Exam 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Here is given the eligibility criteria for WBJEE exam 2023.
Criteria General Eligibility
- The student must be an Indian citizen
- The candidates applying for WBJEE exam should be of minimum 17 years as on 31st December 2022 and must have been born on or before 31st December 2029.
- There is no upper age limit for any course. However, for marine engineering, the upper age limit is 25 years as on 31st December 2028.
Eligibility (For Engineering)
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 level or its equivalent exam recognized by the Central Government or State Government concerned.
- In the 12th level, students must have passed Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects and any one from Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Computer Science & Computer Application securing 45% marks (40% marks for SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PwD categories) in the qualifying subjects.
- Candidate must have qualified English at 10+2 level with a minimum of 30% marks.
Eligibility (For Pharmacy)
- Students must have passed the 12th level or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Candidates must have passed 12th level with Physics & Chemistry as mandatory subjects & any one among –Mathematics, Biotechnology, Biology, Computer Science & Computer Application. Qualifying marks should be 45% marks (General) & 40% marks for reserved candidates.
- Students must qualify for English subjects at 10+2 level with 30% marks.
Wbjee 2023 Admission Procedure
The Application forms for the WBJEE 2023 have not started yet but are expected to start in the month of March 2023. For announcements, Aspirants have to visit the official website regularly.
The students have to follow various steps – Registration, filling out the application form, uploading important documents including photos (as per format and size), ID proof, payment of fee, and downloading and printing the confirmation page.
Note: Students should fill in all the details carefully and in case of any incorrect detail candidates should make corrections when the correction window opens.
Students must have a valid email id and phone number while registering
WBJEE Application fee is Rs.700 for the General category while for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B it is Rs.500.
The application fee can be paid online or offline mode. It can be paid using a debit card, credit card & net banking. Also, students can pay fees offline through the E-challan of Allahabad bank.
After successful registration, Aspirant has to download their admit card on the given schedule and then appear in the exam at the exam centre which is available on the admit card along with the date and time after that wait for the result then download the Wbjee result and registered for counselling then attend counselling for successful admission.
Wbjee 2023 Admit card
Wbjee admits card 2023 will be released on 06 July, Candidates who have successfully registered themselves can download the admit card from the official website. To download the admit card, candidates have to log in to their portal by entering their username and password. Wbjee admits card 2023 contains the date, time, and venue of the exam along with some personal details. If any candidate’s found any incorrect details on their admit card then they must have to contact the helpdesk. Aspirants can download WBJEE admit card 2023 till the day of the exam.
Wbjee 2023 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted offline through OMR mode.
- Each question will have four options.
- There will be three categories of questions in the exam, marking scheme will be as follows:
|Subject||No. of Question||Mark’s|
- The exam will be conducted in two shifts i.e. morning and evening.
- The candidates are required to use either a black or blue ballpoint pen to answer the questions.
Wbjee Exam 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus will consist of various topics from 10+2 level from the subjects – Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry subjects. Students can go through the below-mentioned subjects to know about various important topics for the exam.
- Physical World
- Units & dimensions
- Laws of Motion
- Kinetic theory of gases
- Magnetic effect of current
- Electromagnetic induction & alternating current etc.
- Books to refer to:
- NCERT Physics for classes X & XII
- The concept of Physics by H.C. Verma
- Understanding Physics series by D.C. Pandey
- Concepts of Competition Physics for CBSE PMT by Agarwal
- Complex numbers
- Quadratic equations
- Permutation and combinations
- Principle of mathematical induction
- Binomial theorem
- Relations and Mappings
- Statistics and Probability
- Differential Equations
- Coordinate geometry of three dimensions
- Coordinate geometry of two dimensions
- Calculus etc.
- Books to refer to:
- NCERT Mathematics for classes X & XII
- Mathematics by R.S. Aggarwal
- Objective Mathematics by R.D. Sharma
- Atomic Structure
- Molecules and Chemical Arithmetic
- The Periodic Table and Chemical Families
- Chemical Energetic and Chemical Dynamics
- Coordination Compounds
- Physical Chemistry of Solutions etc.
- Books to refer to:
- NCERT Chemistry for classes X & XII
- Physical Chemistry by O.P Tandon
- Inorganic Chemistry by O.P Tandon
- Concepts of Organic Chemistry by O.P Tandon
- Organic Chemistry by Arihant
- Organic Chemistry by Morrison & Body
Important tips for examination
- We should start as early as we can, because this gives us a lot of time for preparation, learning concepts, and solving the maximum amount of questions.
- Good study material must be chosen by the students.
- Students should understand the syllabus and exam pattern of the paper
- The paper requires an understanding of the concepts deeply and not mugging.
- Make a plan and stick to it.
- Continuous practice is the key to success. Practice as many papers as possible including past year papers.
- Revising all the concepts regularly.
Wbjee 2023 Previous year Question Paper
For better preparation, Solve some previous year’s Questions. Try to create a surrounding environment like an exam hall at the time of solving the Question paper.
|Physics & Chemistry||2019||Click Here|
|Physics & Chemistry||2018||Click Here|
|Physics & Chemistry||2017||Click Here|
|Physics & Chemistry||2016||Click Here|
|Physics & Chemistry||2015||Click Here|
Wbjee 2023 Result
The result of WBJEE 2023 will be declared approx 2 weeks after the exam which can access by the candidates by login their portal. WBJEE result 2023 will contain maximum marks, obtained marks along with some personal details. Take a printout of WBJEE result 2023 for future reference.
Wbjee 2023 Counselling Procedure
Counselling Procedure is divided into five parts so that Aspirants will understand it easily. First, Aspirants have to register themselves again for counselling by entering the required details like rank or marks of Wbjee/Jee mains exam and after that, all those Aspirants who participate through Wbjee, do not pay any charges for counselling but for that Aspirant who participates through Jee mains, They have to pay Rs. 500/- as counselling fees then Aspirants have to choose a minimum of 20 references from the available college list and locked their choice before the specific time. Now, the Seat is allotted on behalf of the Aspirant’s marks, category, and preference by the respective authority and after that for successful admission, the Aspirant has to pay the college fees.
Wbjee 2023 Help desk
If aspirants get caught up in any problem, then they can solve the problem by contacting the details given below.
|Examination Telefax||033- 23671149|
|Examination||1800-102-3781 (Toll-Free), 033- 23671149/ 23671159/ 23671199|