SNAP Application Form 2023 – The application form for SNAP 2023 will release in August 2023. The application form for SNAP 2023 will be filled out online. Aspirants can fill out the online application form for SNAP 2023 till the last date to apply online. Snap is a national-level entrance exam that is conducted to offer admission to various MBA courses. In this article, we will discuss how to fill out the application form for SNAP 2023. To know more about it, go through this article.
SNAP Application Form 2023 Important Links
Here we are providing important links which are related is related to snap, which candidates can use according to their needs.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply now||Click Here|
|Help desk||Click here|
SNAP Application Form 2023 Important Date
Here given all the essential dates of Snap 2023, candidates have to keep them in mind and proceed accordingly.
|Application Ended||August 2022|
|Last application fee||November 2022|
|Admit card released||December 2022|
|Date of Exam||December 2022|
How to fill out SNAP Application Form 2023?
An aspirant must read the Information Bulletin of snap 2023 which is available on the official website of snap before filling out the application form and if any of the details filled in by the aspirants are found to be incorrect or mismatched from their original documents then their admission will be cancelled at any stage even after admission. Here is given detailed procedure to fill out snap 2023.
Candidates have to visit the official website of Snap or visit directly by clicking on the link of the official website which is available in the important links section. After that candidates have to click on “register for SNAP” and then a new window will be opened where a candidate has to again click on the register after the candidate has to read all the terms and conditions as well as important instructions and fill in the following details.
- Name of the Aspirants
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Contact details
- Email Id
- Aadhaar card number
- Communication address
Note – Aspirants can edit all the details (except Name, Date of birth, Category & Test city preference) of SNAP application form only till the last date of form submission.
Exam centre preference
- Aspirants haven’t to select 3 exam centres city according to their preference in the list of exam centres.
Upload the required documents
- Candidates have to upload a required image of their passport-size coloured photograph and this image should not be more than three months old.
Registration Fee payment
Aspirants are required to pay a registration fee for SNAP 2023 at the end of submitting their SNAP application form. Aspirants can through online as well as offline or by the below methods.
Indian Bank Payment Gateway
Billdesk Payment Gateway
Easebuzz Payment Gateway
Demand Draft (DD)
If any aspirants want to submit the SNAP registration fee through DD, they have to select a mode of payment as DD payment and then take a print of the payment advice form and then fill it out, sign carefully, and send it along with DD to symbiosis test secretariat.
- SNAP 2023 Registration fee is Rs. 1,750/-
Note – Don’t forget to take SNAP Registration fee slip for future reference
SNAP 2023 Participating Institute
Here is given below the list of some colleges which accept the SNAP scorecard.
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR, Pune)
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development (SCMHRD, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication, Pune (SIMC, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM, Nashik)
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (SCIT, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru (SIBM, Bengaluru)
- Symbiosis School for Media & Communication, Bengaluru (SSMC, Bengaluru)
- Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF, Pune) (Formerly Symbiosis School of Banking Management)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad (SIBM, Hyderabad)
- Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences (SSSS, Pune)
SNAP 2023 Help desk
If any of the candidates have any issues during filling out the application form then they can solve their issues by contacting the below details.
- Call: 18001231454, +91-20-28116226/27, 61936226/27
- Whatsapp No.: +91-7709328908
- Email: [email protected]
IIT JAM 2023