AP LAWCET 2023 – APSCHE will release the application form for AP LAWCET 2023 in May 2023 whereas the exam will contact in July 2023. Sri Krishnadevaraya University conducts AP LAWCET on behalf of APSHCE to provide admission into various law courses of Andhra Pradesh law colleges. There are 8886 seats in 17 affiliated colleges which accept the rank card of AP LAWCET and this entrance examination is conducted once a year. every year, approx 15k to 20k students filled AP LAWCET application form. In this article, we will discuss 3 years LLB or 5-year Integrated LLB course of AP LAWCET. To know the complete information regarding AP LAWCET, Aspirants have to go through this article.
What is AP LAWCET?
AP LAWCET or Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance test is a university or state-level entrance exam which is conducted by SKUA (Sri Krishnadevariya University, Ananthapurama) on behalf of APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education), Hyderabad to offered admission into various law programmes such as BA LLB, BBA LLB, BCOM LLB, BSC LLB, BLS LLB, BTECH LLB, LLB of Law college’s in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
AP LAWCET 2023 Courses Offered
Here is given below the list of courses offered by the AP LAWCET.
- BA LLB
- BCOM LLB
- BSC LLB
- BBA LLB
- BLS LLB
- B TECH LLB
AP LAWCET 2023 Important Links
Candidates should regularly visit the official website of AP LAWCET to be aware of new notifications. The link to AP LAWCET official website is followed along with other important links.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Information Bulletin||Click Here|
|Login Portal||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Rank Card||Click Here|
|Reset Password||Click Here|
|Help Desk||Click Here|
AP LAWCET 2023 Important Date
Here are given below all the Important dates of AP LAWCET, Candidates need to proceed with these dates.
|AP LAWCET 2022 notification||May 2022|
|Starting of online application for AP LAWCET||May 2022|
|Last date for submission of online applications without a late fee||June 2022|
|Last date for submission of online applications with a late fee of INR 500||June 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of INR 1,000||June 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of INR 2,000||July 2022|
|AP LAWCET application correction window||July 2022|
|Issuing of AP LAWCET admit cards||July 2022|
|AP LAWCET exam date||July 2022|
|Release of answer key and question paper for APLAWCET||July 2022|
|Objections against the answer key||July 2022|
|Declaration of result||Aug 2022|
AP LAWCET 2023 Eligibility criteria
If any candidates want to take admitted through AP LAWCET then they need to fulfil its eligibility criteria which are given below.
- Aspirants must be Indian Nationals while Non-Indian nationals should satisfy the rules of the concerned Institute/University and must have a domicile of Andhra Pradesh.
5-year Integrated LLB course
- The minimum age of aspirants must be 17 years at the time of examination and there is no upper age limit.
- Aspirants must have passed class 12th or equivalent exam from any recognised board/university/Institute.
- 45% aggregate marks are needed for the general and 40% aggregate marks are needed for SC/ST category.
- Class 12th-appearing Aspirants are also eligible to appear in the exam.
3-year LLB Course
- The minimum age of candidates must be 21 years at the time of examination but there is no upper age limit.
- Aspirants must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a subject from any recognised Institute/university.
- 45% marks are needed for the general category and 40% marks are needed for SC/ST Category.
- Final-year appearing candidates are also eligible to appear in the examination.
AP LAWCET 2023 Admission Procedure
To get admission through AP LAWCET, aspirants have to follow all the below steps.
AP LAWCET 2023 Application form
Application form AP LAWCET is filled out only in online mode, which can be filled out by visiting the official website To fill out AP LAWCET application form, Students have to register first by visiting the official website and filling in the entire application details like personal information, communication details, academic details etc and then pay the AP LAWCET application form 2023 fee.
AP LAWCET 2023 Online application form fee
Aspirants can pay through various online modes like net banking, debit card, credit card etc and these fees are non-refundable in nature. The application fee for both 3-year LLB and 5-year integrated LB is Rs. 750/-
AP LAWCET 2023 Correction Window
After registration is closed, AP LAWCET Correction Window is open for a short duration for all those Aspirants who made mistakes in their AP LAWCET application form and this is the last chance for all those candidates to rectify their mistakes.
AP LAWCET 2023 Admit card
AP LAWCET Admit cards are released online by the respective authorities and Aspirants can download them by login their portal. Candidates have to print it and carried it to the exam centre along with one identity proof. Admit card of AP LAWCET contains the date, time and venue of the entrance exam.
AP LAWCET 2023 Appear in the exam
Aspirants have to appear in the AP LAWCET entrance exam at the allotted centre at the scheduled time and aspirants have to follow all the instructions strictly otherwise they may be disqualified. Carry at least one identity proof at the exam centre.
AP LAWCET 2023 Answer Key
After the entrance exam, AP LAWCET Answer key is released online which shows whether any questions or options are wrong in the exam or not. Candidates can challenge the AP LAWCET answer key if any answers are wrong. Candidates can calculate their approximate marks on behalf of AP LAWCET Answer key.
AP LAWCET 2023 Result
AP LAWCET results are declared online on the official website by the respective authorities. candidates can check AP LAWCET results by login their portal. The result of AP LAWCET contains obtained marks and other personal details.
AP LAWCET 2023 Counselling
The counselling process of AP LAWCET conducts online for which candidates have to register first by visiting an official website with the help of an application number. respective authority is released their seat Allotment online. If candidates’ names appear on the seat allotment list they have to download the provisional allotment letter from the website and report to the allotted Institute.
AP LAWCET 2023 Exam centres
Here is given below the list of AP LAWCET exam centres.
AP LAWCET 2023 Exam Pattern
Here, we are providing the exam pattern of AP LAWCET which aspirants should know.
- AP LAWCET 2023 is conducted online which is CBT.
- A total of 90 minutes and 01:30 hrs are provided to aspirants.
- AP LAWCET is conducted in English and Telugu language.
- A total of 120 Questions are asked to candidates in the Question paper.
- For each correct answer, one mark is awarded but there is no negative marking for an incorrect answer.
- The question paper of AP LAWCET is divided into three sections as
- General knowledge and mental ability
- Current affair
- Aptitude for the study of law
AP LAWCET 2023 Syllabus
Here is given below the topic-wise AP LAWCET syllabus.
General knowledge and mental ability
- dates and days
- New amendment
- New appointment
- trade terminologies
- Indian constitution
- Judiciary system
- Sports Entertainment
Aptitude for the study of law
- Public International Law
- Mercantile law
- Labour Law
- Crime and torts
- strict liability
- Contracts and constitutional law
- Law of crime
- legal awareness
- Covering constitutional law and polity
- International law
AP LAWCET 2023 Participating Institute
Here is the list of some colleges or institutes which accept the scorecard AP LAWCET.
- Veeravalli College of Law Rajahmundry
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of law Kakinada
- Dr Ambedkar Law College
- Andhra University
- Sri RKM Law College
- Visakha Law College Visakhapatnam
- Indira Priyadarshini Law College
- School of legal studies Acharya Nagarjuna University
- Sri Padmavati Mahila visvavidyalayam
- Srimathi velagapudi Durgamba Siddhartha Law College
AP LAWCET 2023 Help desk
If any of the aspirants have any trouble during any stage of admission then they can solve their issue by contacting the below details.
- Mobile – 08554255345
- E-Mail – [email protected]
Top 10 Law Colleges other than NLU’s
AMU BA LLB 2023
MH CET LAW 2023
BHU LAT 2023