KLEE 2023 – Applications for the KLEE 2023 will release by the Kerala Commission for Entrance Exam in June 2023 for the integrated LLB programme. The admission exam for the integrated KLEE LLB programme in 2023 will take place in August in a computer-based test format.
The Commissioner of Entrance examination (CEE) conduct Kerala law entrance exam (KLEE) to provide admission to various law courses of law college which are situated in Kerala. Every year, this examination is conducted once in online mode and approx 8,000 to 10,000 aspirants apply for KLEE. To know complete details regarding KLEE Exam for 5-year and 3-year LLB, Aspirants have to go through this article.
KLEE 2023 Courses offered
Here is given below the list of courses in which candidates can take admission through KLEE.
- BA LLB
- BBA LLB
- BSC LLB
- BCOM LLB
What is KLEE?
KLEE or Kerala law entrance exam is a state-level entrance examination which is conducted by CEE (Commissioner for entrance examination), Kerala to offer admission in various law programmes such as BA LLB, BBA LLB, BSC LLB, BCOM LLB, LLB. There are 625 seats for 3-year LLB as well as 1295 seats for 5-year integrated LLB and the application fee of KLEE is Rs. 685/-.
KLEE 2023 Important Links
Aspirants need to visit the official website regularly so that they can be aware of the regular updates and notifications. The link to the official website of KLEE is given below along with other important links.
|Official website||Click Here|
|Apply now||Click Here|
|Portal login||Click Here|
|Help desk||Click Here|
KLEE 2023 Important dates
Here, we are providing the schedule of KLEE, Aspirants need to proceed with the following dates.
|Events||3 years LLB||5 years LLB|
|Release of KLEE notification||June 2023||July 2023|
|Starting of KLEE 2022 online applications||July 2023||July 2023|
|Last date of application||August 2023||August 2023|
|Release of admit cards for KLEE||August 2022||August 2022|
|KLEE 2022 exam date||August 2022||27-Aug-2022|
|KLEE 2022 answer keys||September 2022||September 2022|
|Announcement of KLEE Results||September 2022||September 2022|
|KLEE option registration||September 2022||September 2022|
|KLEE allotments||September 2022||September 2022|
KLEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
If any of the candidates want to take admitted through KLEE then first they need to fulfil its eligibility criteria which are following
- Aspirants must be citizens of India.
5-year integrated LLB
- The candidates must be completed 17 years of age as on December 31 in which year they are taking admission.
- Aspirants must have completed their 12th or equivalent examination from any recognised board/Institute.
- Candidates must obtain minimum marks in the qualifying examination are following
- 45% for general
- 42% for SEBC ( socially and economically backward classes)
- 40% for SC/ST
- Qualifying examination appearing aspirants are also eligible for appearing KLEE 2023
3 year LLB
- There is no lower as well as the upper age limit for appearing in the KLEE.
- Aspirants must have a bachelor’s or equivalent degree in any discipline from any university in Kerala or equivalent.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum marks in the qualifying examinations are following
- 45% for the general category
- 42% for the SEBC category
- 40% for SC/ST category
- Qualifying exam-appearing candidates are also eligible for appearing KLEE
KLEE 2023 Admission Procedure
To get admission through KLEE 2023, Aspirants have to go through below details.
KLEE 2023 Application form
KLEE Application form 2023 is filled out online mode by visiting the official website. To fill out the KLEE 2023 entrance exam application form, Candidates have to register first by entering a valid email Id, mobile number, password etc and select the course in which they want to take admission. After registration, Aspirants are received the application number via mail and fill in the entire application details by login their portal personal information, academic details, communication details etc as well as select three exam centres according to preference then pay the fee
KLEE 2023 Online application form fee
Aspirants can pay online mode as well as offline mode. In online mode, Aspirants can pay through net banking, credit card, debit card, UPI etc while in offline mode, Aspirants can pay through e-challan. For offline mode, First Aspirants have to download and print the e-challan and then fill it out and submit it at the head and sub post office of Kerala.
|Category||5-year integrated LLB fees||3-year LLB fee|
|SEBC/General||Rs. 685/-||Rs. 685/-|
|ST/SC||Rs. 345/-||Rs. 345/-|
KLEE 2023 Correction Window
After registration is closed, KLEE Correction Window is opened for every duration for all those Aspirants who made mistakes in their KLEE application form at the time of filling and this is the last chance to rectify their all mistakes.
KLEE 2023 Slot booking
KLEE slot booking window is open for all candidates after the correction window. In slot booking, candidates can change their exam centre according to their preference
KLEE 2023 Admit card
KLEE Admit cards are released online on the official website and Aspirants log in to their portal by entering the required details and downloading and printing it and also carrying it to the exam centre along with anyone identity proof. Admit card of KLEE contains the date, time and venue of the entrance examination.
KLEE 2023 Attend the Exam
Aspirants have appeared in the KLEE 2023 entrance exam at the allotted centre on the scheduled date & time. Aspirants have to report at the exam centre on the reporting time and follow all the rules as well as instructions which are available on the admit card.
KLEE 2023 Answer Key
After the Kerala law entrance exam, KLEE Answer key is released officially on the official website by the CEE. Candidates can challenge the KLEE answer key if any answers are wrong. Candidates can calculate their approximate marks on basis of KLEE Answer key.
KLEE 2023 Result
KLEE Results are declared online on the official website by the respective authorities. Aspirants can check KLEE results by login their portal. KLEE Result contains obtained marks, Total marks along with personal details. Don’t forget to take a printout of KLEE 2023 result for future reference.
KLEE 2023 counselling
KLEE Counselling is conducted online mode and Candidates have to register first and then fill in the choices. Aspirants have to appear in the counselling and verify their documents. After document verification, the admission list of shortlisted candidates is released by the respective authority and if the candidate’s name is on the list then they have to visit the allotted institute and complete other formalities
KLEE 2023 Exam Centers
Exam centres for KLEE are available in only these 6 cities which are following
KLEE 2023 Exam Pattern
Here, we are providing KLEE exam pattern that candidates should know.
- KLEE is a computer-based test that is online
- The duration of KLEE is 2 hours and 120 minutes
- A total of 200 questions are asked in KLEE
- The whole KLEE paper is 600 marks
- 3 marks are awarded for every correct option while 1 mark is deducted for every incorrect option
- The whole paper is divided into 4 sections as
- General English (60)
- General knowledge (45)
- Arithmetic and mental ability (25)
- Aptitude for legal studies (70)
KLEE 2023 Syllabus
Here is given below the topics of each section.
- KLEE Syllabus – General English
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- One word substitution
- Fill in the blanks
- Idioms & Phrases
- Choose the correct spellings
- Identify the correct part in the sentence
- Phrasal Verbs
- Reading Comprehension
- part of speech
- error detection
- KLEE Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Indian History
- General Science (Physics / Chemistry / Biology)
- Arts & Sports
- Books and Authors
- UN Bodies
- Famous Places / Organizations in India
- International Organizations
- National / International Days
- Current Affairs (Mostly Legal)
- KLEE Syllabus – Arithmetic
- Profit & Loss
- Time & Distance
- Time & Work
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple / Compound Interest
- Problems based on age
- KLEE Syllabus – Mental Ability
- Odd one out
- Coding & Decoding
- Series Test
- Number Ranking Test
- Blood Relation
- Sense of Direction
- Dates and Calendar
- Mathematical Operations
- numbers and patterns
- arguments and conclusions
- KLEE Syllabus – Legal Aptitude
- Constitution of India
- Legal Terms and Maxims
- Law of Torts
- Indian Penal Code
- Contact Law
- Legal Propositions and Facts
- Indian polity
- Rights and duties
- International laws and bodies
- World Bank
KLEE 2023 Seat Matrix
Here is given below the KLEE 2023 seat matrix.
- There is a total of 625 seats for 3 year LLB course of which 400 Govt seats and 225 private seats and 1295 seats for 5 years integrated LLB of which 320 govt seats and 975 private seats.
KLEE 2023 Participating Institute
There is a total of 24 colleges of which 4 are government colleges and 20 private college’s and the list of colleges is given below.
- Government Law College, Ernakulam (EKL)
- Government Law College, Kozhikode (KKL)
- TCL – Government Law College, Thrissur
- Government Law College, Thiruvananthapuram (TVL)
- Al- Ameen Law College, Shoranur (AAL)
- AIM College Of Law, Thrissur (AIL)
- Al Azhar Law College, Thodupuzha. (ATL)
- Bharata Mata School of Legal Studies, Aluva (BAL)
- Bhavans N A Palkhivala Academy for Advanced Legal Studies and Research, Kozhikode (BRL)
- CSI College for Legal Studies, Kottayam (CEL)
- CSI Institute of Legal Studies, Thiruvananthapuram (CPL)
- Co-operative School of Law, Idukki (CTL)
- Mar Gregorios College of Law,Thiruvananthapuram (GNL)
- Guru Nithyachaithanya Yathi College of Law and Research Centre, Kareelakulangara,Kayamkulam (GYL)
- V.R Krishnan Ezhuthachan Law College,Palakkad (KEL)
- KMCT Law College,Malappuram (KML)
- MCT College of Legal Studies, Malappuram (MCL)
- Markaz Law College, Thamarassery, Kozhikode (MKL)
- Mount Zion Law College,Pathanamthitta (MZL)
- Nehru Academy of Law, Palakkad (NCL)
- NSS Law College,Kollam (NKL)
- Kerala Law Academy Law College, Thiruvananthapuram (PKL)
- Sree Narayana Law College,Eranakulam (SEL)
- Sree Narayana Guru College of Legal Studies,Kollam (SKL)
KLEE 2023 Help desk
If any Candidate have any issue regarding KLEE then they can solve their problem by contacting the below details.
- Fax: 0471-2337228
- E-mail: [email protected]
MH CET Law 2023
PU LLB 2023
TS LAWCET 2023
Top 10 Law colleges other than NLU’s
3 years LLB vs 5 years integrated LLB