TS LAWCET 2022 – The deadline for filing complaints to the preliminary TS LAWCET 2022 Answer Key is July 28, 2022 (5 PM). TS LAWCET 2022 was held in online CBT mode on July 21 & 22, 2022. Osmania University Hyderabad conducts TS LAWCET entrance exam on behalf of Telangana state counselling of Higher Education to provide admission in various 5-year integrated LLB courses as well as 3 Year LLB courses and also in LLM of Law College of Telangana but in this article, we will discuss only all details of undergraduate LLB course.
The interest of candidates is increasing in TS LAWCET entrance exam, due to which its competition is becoming high. Looking at the figures for last year, 30,310 aspirants registered for TS LAWCET, out of which 21,559 aspirants appeared in the exam. To know the complete information regarding TS LAWCET exam, Aspirants have to go through this article.
TS LAWCET 2022 Courses Offered
Interested candidates can take admitted to various law courses of undergraduate level whose names are following.
- 5-year Integrated LLB
- BA LLB
- BBA LLB
- BCOM LLB
- BSC LLB
- 3 year LLB
What is TS LAWCET?
TS LAWCET or Telangana state law common entrance test is a university or state-level entrance exam which is conducted by the Osmania University (OU), Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) for admission to various undergraduate LLB courses such as BA LLB, BBA LLB, BSC LLB, BCOM LLB, LLB at various affiliated law colleges in the state of Telangana. It is conducted every year by the respective authority of Osmania University, Hyderabad.
TS LAWCET 2022 Important Links
To get new notifications and updates related to TS LAWCET Exam, Aspirants should visit the official TS LAWCET from time to time and the link to TS LAWCET official website is given below along with other important Links related to TS LAWCET entrance exam.
|Official website||Click Here|
|TS LAWCET Print Application form||Click Here|
|Instruction booklet||Click Here|
|Instruction to fill out an application form||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Mock Test||Click Here|
|Frequently Asked Questions||Click Here|
|FAQ related to Eligibility||Click Here|
|Help desk||Click Here|
TS LAWCET 2022 Important Dates
To know TS LAWCET schedule, Aspirants have to go through the following table.
|TS LAWCET 2022 Exam Events||Dates|
|Opening of TS LAWCET 2022 Registration Portal||April 6, 2022|
|Last date to submit TS LAWCET 2022 Application Forms||June 16, 2022|
|Late applications allowed after late fees||July 15, 2022|
|TS LAWCET 2022 Hall Ticket Release||July 15, 2022|
|TS LAWCET 2022 Exam Date||July 21, 2022, and July 22, 2022|
|TS LAWCET 2022 Answer Key Date||July 26, 2022|
|Deadline to Raise Objection Against Answer Key||July 28, 2022 (05:00 PM)|
|TS LAWCET 2022 Result Date||2nd week of August 2022|
|TS LAWCET 2022 Final Answer Key||2nd week of August 2022|
|TS LAWCET 2022 Counselling Starts||4th week of August 2022|
|TS LAWCET 2022 Phase I Seat Allotment List||1st week of September 2022|
|TS LAWCET 2022 Phase II Seat Allotment List||2nd week of September 2022|
TS LAWCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
If any of the aspirants want to take admission through TS LAWCET Exam then they have to fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
- Aspirants must be citizens of India.
- There is no minimum as well as maximum age limit to appear in TS LAWCET Exam.
5-year integrated LLB
- Aspirants must have passed a 10+2 level of education from any recognised board/university/Institute with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in the qualifying exams for general category candidates.
- Minimum 40% aggregate marks are required in the qualifying examination for the reserved category aspirants of SC & ST category.
3 year LLB
- Aspirants must have a bachelor’s or equivalent degree from any Telangana or equivalent recognised university with a minimum of 45% marks for the general category.
- If any of the aspirants belong to SC & SY category then they need a minimum of 40% aggregate marks.
Qualifying marks for TS LAWCET
- The candidates will need at least 35% (minimum 42 out of 120) to qualify for the TS LAWCET entrance test.
TS LAWCET 2022 Admission Procedure
If any of the candidates want to take admission through TS LAWCET, then they should read first TS LAWCET Information bulletin or prospectus. To take admission through TS LAWCET, go through the following details.
TS LAWCET 2022 Application Form
TS LAWCET application form is released online on the official website (the link is mentioned in the important links section). To fill out the TS LAWCET application form, candidates need to visit the official website and then click on the given registration link and then enter the required details after that candidates have to pay an online application form fee or registration fee.
TS LAWCET 2022 – Application Fee
Aspirants can pay TS LAWCET application fees only through various online modes such as credit card, debit card or net banking through various banks. Category wise TS LAWCET application fees are the following.
after submitting the application fee, candidates have to all the required details such as personal details, qualifications details and other communication details and then upload all the required documents and print the application form for future reference.
TS LAWCET 2022 Correction window
The respective authority will be opened TS LAWCET Correction window for a very short duration for all those candidates who made mistakes while filling the TS LAWCET application form and this is the last chance for candidates to rectify their mistakes so be careful. The duration of TS LAWCET correction window is mentioned above in the TS LAWCET important date section.
TS LAWCET 2022 Admit card
Osmania university released TS LAWCET admit card in online mode approx one week before the TS LAWCET entrance exam. TS LAWCET Admit card contains personal details along with the date, time and venue of the Examination Hall. To download the TS LAWCET admit card, the candidate has to go to admit card download portal and login it by entering the required details.
TS LAWCET 2022 Appear in the exam
Candidates have to report at the examination centre before the reporting time with the printout of TS LAWCET admit card and any one of the valid identity proof such as aadhaar card, pan card, voter ID card, driving license etc. Candidate’s have to follow all the instructions which are available on the TS LAWCET admit card in the examination Hall.
TS LAWCET 2022 Answer Key
After the entrance exam, the provisional TS LAWCET Answer key was released by Osmania university containing answers to all the questions asked in the exam. If any answer has wrong in the answer key then the candidates who have successfully appeared in the exam can challenge the answer key before the last date which is mentioned above. The final TS LAWCET answer key is released after considering all complaints filled by the aspirants.
TS LAWCET 2022 Result
The result of TS LAWCET declares by the respective authority through online mode. TS LAWCET result contains personal details along with sectional and overall marks. To check and download the TS LAWCET result, Aspirants have to visit the result download portal and login it by entering login details. TS LAWCET Rank card is issued to all those aspirants who qualify for TS LAWCET entrance exam by the respective authority.
TS LAWCET 2022 Counselling Procedure
Aspirants who have qualified in the TS LAWCET entrance exam will be eligible to participate in TS LAWCET counselling which is conducted in online mode after the result declaration. TS LAWCET counselling will be conducted in multiple rounds. In counselling, the first documents of candidates will be verified by the authority and then aspirants have to fill the choices according to their preference and then pay TS LAWCET counselling fees.
TS LAWCET 2022 Seat Allotment
TS LAWCET seat allotment list will be released by the counselling conducting committee at the end of each counselling round. The seat allotment list will contain the names of the aspirants who have been seated along with course names and college names and after that candidates have to download the seat allotment letter and report at the allotted Institute within the given time and complete the further formalities.
TS LAWCET 2022 Exam centres
There are 16 exam centres for TS LAWCET entrance exam whole list are following.
- Hyderabad North
- Hyderabad South
- Central Hyderabad
- Hyderabad East
- Hyderabad West
TS LAWCET 2022 Exam Pattern
The level of questions will be intermediate for 5 years integrated LLB entrance exam while for a 3-year LLB, the level of questions will be degree level. To know the complete TS LAWCET exam pattern, go through the following details.
- TS LAWCET entrance exam will be conducted online mode
- MCQs will be asked in TS LAWCET exam
- TS LAWCET duration will be 90 minutes or 01:30 hrs.
- The exam will available in English, Hindi and Telugu Languages.
- TS LAWCET timing will be 11:00 am to 12:30 pm.
- A total of 120 Questions will be asked in TS LAWCET exam
- The whole TS LAWCET exam will be 120 marks
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer and no marks are deducted for incorrect answers that there is no negative marking in TS LAWCET exam.
- While the questions paper of TS LAWCET will be divided into 3 sections is
- General knowledge and mental ability
- Current affairs
- Aptitude for the study of law
TS LAWCET 2022 Syllabus
To know topic wise TS LAWCET syllabus, go through the below details.
- General Science
- Logical Reasoning
- International bodies
- Indian heritage and culture
- Environmental Science
- Complex Arrangements
- Coding & Decoding
- Non-Verbal Series
- Direction and Distances
- Linear Arrangements
- Blood relation
- Routes & Networks
- Verbal Series
- Alphabet Test
- Completing arguments
- Symbols and Notations
- Data Interpretation Test
- Data Sufficiency Test
- Problems Based on Symmetry
- Ordering & Logical sequences
- Problems Based on Visual Ability
- Analytical Reasoning
- Current events national and international that happened in the past 1 year
- Appointments and rewards
- Scientific Discoveries and Inventions
- New legal developments
Aptitude for the Study of Law
- Law and Constitution of India
- Legal Awareness
- Public International Law
- legal prepositions and facts
- Mercantile Law
- Important amendments and Act
- Labour Law
- Judiciary, Executive and legislature
- Crimes and Torts
- Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) & Other Law
TS LAWCET 2022 Participating Institute
Here is the list of top 10 Institutes/universities/colleges which accept the score card of TS LAWCET as well as those affiliated with Osmania university.
- Indian Institute of Management and Commerce (IIMC)
- Loyola Academy Degree and PG College
- Culinary Academy of India
- Padala Rama Reddy Law College, Hyderabad
- St. Ann’s College for Women
- Justice Kumarayya College of Law, Karimnagar
- Adarsha Law College, Warangal
- Post Graduate College of Law, Osmania University, Basheerbagh
- University College of Law, Osmania University, Hyderabad
- Mahatma Gandhi Law College, Hyderabad
TS LAWCET 2022 Help desk
If any aspirants have any trouble during registration to admission regarding TS LAWCET then they can find the solution to their problem by contacting the below details.
- Email Id = [email protected]
- Phone = 040-27070028