NDA 2022 – Have you ever wished to serve your country? , wants to work to protect our borders from invading enemies? Do you want to spend the rest of your life as a patriot? If you answered yes, then this exam is for you.
On August 10, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) announced the NDA 2 admission card 2022. The NDA 2 test will hold on September 4.
NDA exam 2022 opens a door of opportunity for you to realise your dream of serving your country as a defence officer. The UPSC conducts the national defence academy test, or NDA, twice a month to recruit applicants for the ARMY, NAVY, and AIRFORCE. The UPSC normally administers this exam in the months of April and September each year.
The written exam for the NDA (II) 2022 will hold at 75 exam centres across the country to fill 400 empty positions. Women can take the written exam for the second time; previously, only male aspirants were eligible to take it. The NDA II 2022 Admit Card will be available in August 2022. The NDA II 2021 Final Result has been declared.
SC Allows Women Candidates to Appear for NDA 2022 Exam
The Supreme Court issued an interim decision on Wednesday, August 18 (Wednesday), permitting women to take the NDA 2022 exam. For the second time, women can take the NDA exam for admission to the Army, Navy, and Air Force wings of the NDA, as well as the Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC). The admissions will also be subject to the court’s final orders, according to the SC. On September 8, 2022, the case will hear again. The court also ordered the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) to publish the corrigendum and prominently publicise it.
What is NDA Exam?
The National Defence Academy, or NDA, is one of the country’s most coveted defence entry tests. The exam is for admission to the NDA’s Army, Navy, and Air Force wings, as well as the Indian Naval Academy’s Course (INAC). NDA is held twice a year and consists of two stages: a written exam and an SSB interview. A total of 5.3 lakh applicants applied for the exam in 2020, with 2.4 lakh candidates showing up for it. The UPSC compiles a list of candidates who achieve the required minimum score in the written test. Aspirants who pass the SSB Interview for Intelligence and Personality Test have called for an SSB Interview for Intelligence & Personality Test.
NDA 2022 Important Links
The following are the Important links related to NDA 2022 for the convenience of aspirants.
|Official website||Click Here|
|Information Bulletin||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Help desk||Click Here|
NDA 2022 Important Dates
The following are the Important Dates of NDA 2022, Aspirants have to proceed accordingly.
|Events||NDA I Dates||NDA II Dates|
|Release of Notification||22nd December 2021||18th May 2022|
|Availability of Application Form||22nd December 2021||18th May 2022|
|Last date to apply||11th January 2022||7th June 2022|
|Withdraw of application||18th – 24th January 2022||14th – 20th June 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||15th March 2022||10th August 2022|
|NDA 2022 Exam||10th April 2022||4th September 2022|
|Declaration of Result||10th May 2022||October 2022|
|SSB interview||July to September 2022||December 2022 to February 2023|
NDA 2022 Eligibility criteria
Before filling out the NDA examination form, aspirants must meet the qualifying requirements. Your application will reject if the candidate has deemed to be ineligible according to the exam organising body’s requirements. Aspirants can see if they meet the criteria listed below to see if they are eligible.
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen/ subject of Bhutan/ subject of Nepal or Refugee of Tibetan (came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention to settle permanently in India).
- Those who migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and east African countries of Tanzania, Zambia, Uganda, Malawi, Zaire and Vietnam or Ethiopia with an intention of settling in India are also eligible to apply.
- Foreign nationals (except Gorkhas) will require to produce an eligibility certificate issued by the Govt. of India.
- Women candidates can also apply For NDA 2022 September examination.
- Both male and female candidates for the NDA 1 exam must have been born between July 2, 2002, and July 1, 2005. Both male and female applicants for the NDA 2 exam must have been born between January 2, 2003, and January 1, 2006.
- Passed 10th and 12th grades from a recognised board or university for the Army Wing of the National Defense Academy.
- Passed 10th and 12th grade with Physics and Mathematics as main courses from a recognised board or university for Air Force and Naval Wings (Cadet Entry Scheme).
- Aspirants who are currently enrolled in 12th grade or who are awaiting their results are eligible to apply.
- Those who have quit or withdrew from any of the Armed Forces training academies due to disciplinary reasons will not consider.
- For admittance to the NDA, aspirants must be physically fit according to the commission’s requirements.
NDA 2022 Exam Pattern
The UPSC establishes the written examination pattern. This exam will administer using pen and paper. The written examination has two parts: paper 1 and paper 2. The purpose of paper 1 is to assess the Aspirant’s mathematical abilities. The purpose of paper 2 is to assess the intending candidate’s general awareness, logic, and reasoning.
The first exam has 120 questions with a maximum score of 300 points, while the second paper has 150 questions with a maximum score of 600 points. Candidates will have a maximum of two hours and twenty minutes to complete both question papers. In paper 1, the candidate will receive 2.5 points for each correct answer, while 0.83 points will remove for each incorrect answer. Similarly, the candidate will receive 4 points for each correct response, but 1.33 points will subtract for each incorrect answer.
Aspirants must obtain a minimum score in the written exam in order to be considered for the SSB interview phase.
NDA 2022 Exam Syllabus
Mathematics and General Ability will be included in the UPSC NDA syllabus.
- Matrices and Determinations
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus and Differential Equations
- Statics and Probability
- Vector Algebra
- Analytical Geometry of Two and Three Dimensions
General Ability Test
- General Science
- Current Events
NDA Exam Preparation Tips
The NDA exam has a high degree of competition due to the large number of students who apply. As a result, applicants must have a well-thought-out strategy and proceed strategically with their NDA preparation.
The following are a few helpful hints for NDA exam preparation.
- Have a good understanding of the exam pattern, topics covered, and sorts of questions given.
- To begin your NDA exam preparation, gather some useful books. To prepare for a single topic, avoid referring to too many books.
- Make a study regimen for yourself and stick to it. Give each topic and subject the same amount of preparation time.
- To begin with, clear the fundamental principles in math by consulting the NCERT books for grades 8 through 12.
- To keep up with current events, watch news channels and read newspapers on a regular basis.
- To prepare for the various subjects covered in the GAT, consult the NCERTs.
- As you read through any major topic or subject, take notes.
- Regular revision of all you’ve learned is essential, as is a regular practice in math and English to improve accuracy and speed.
- Exam pattern, the scope of questions, and strong and weak areas in your preparation can all be learned by consulting previous year’s question papers and taking Mock exams.
It is not as difficult to surpass the competition in the NDA/NA exam if you have a good plan and techniques in place.
NDA 2022 Selection Procedure
There are two stages to the NDA examination. The first round consists of a written exam, while the second part consists of an interview round. Stage 1 is written in two papers one is mathematics and the second is general awareness. Aspirants who pass the first stage of the test will invite to take the second level. The SSB conducts an interview at this step. This interview consists of two stages, one of which is an intelligence test and the other is a psychological test. Aspirants will choose based on how well they do at this level.
NDA 2022 Application form
Here is everything you need to know about the NDA 2022 Application Form.
How to fill out the application form.
- Go to the official website of UPSE and register.
- Register with a valid phone number and email address.
- After you’ve registered, fill out the application form.
- Fill out the form with all of your personal information.
- Upload the required papers, including a scanned copy of your photo, signature, and thumb impression of your left hand.
- Before proceeding to the payment choice, double-check all of the information you’ve supplied.
- Proceed to pay the application fees after you have double-checked all of the facts.
- The fees will be paid via credit card, debit card, or UPI online.
NDA 2022 Application Form Fees
Aspirants have the option of paying the NDA 2022 application cost online or offline. Aspirants can pay with a credit card, debit card, or net banking account while applying online. SBI bank’s e-challan method can be used using an offline medium.
|For All Candidates||Rs. 100/-|
|SC/ ST/ Sons of ORs, NCOs and JROs||Nil|
NDA 2022 Admit card
UPSC officials will make NDA 2 Admit Card 2022 available on their official website three weeks prior to the exam day. Aspirants who have paid the NDA application fee in full will be able to see their admission cards on the official website.
The NDA exam admits cards, on the other hand, will not send via mail. To sit for the examination, make sure to download the NDA 2 admit card online before the exam day. Aspirants will not allow sitting for the exam if they do not have an admission card. However, as soon as the NDA 2 admission card is officially released, we will provide you with a direct link to download it. As a result, remain tuned to grade up for the most up-to-date information about the NDA 2 admit card. To download the NDA admit card, Aspirants have to visit the official website of UPSE and then enter the required details.
NDA 2022 Written Exam and Exam Centers
NDA’s written exam consists of two parts: mathematics and a general ability test (GAT). The written exam has a total of 900 points. Aspirants who pass the written exam with the required minimum score has invited to the SSB interview.
The cities where the offline examination is held are known as NDA exam centres. Aspirants must take the exam at the exam centre that has been assigned to them by the examination authorities. Aspirants must choose their preferred NDA exam cities when filling out the application form. The UPSC assigns aspirants to exam centres based on their preferences on the application form. The Commission, on the other hand, maintains the authority to cancel or add exam centres.
NDA 2022 Result
The commission announces the NDA exam results. NDA results are announced in two stages by UPSC. first for the written exam, then for the SSB interview.
The NDA result is accessible in PDF format on the official site. It lists the candidates who passed the National Defense Academy or Naval Academy exams by roll number. As previously stated, UPSC held a joint exam for NDA I and II 2020 on September 6th, but the results for both exams will reveal separately. However, on October 9th, the Union Public Service Commission announced the NDA 1 and NDA 2 Result 2020.
On September 14th, UPSC released the NDA II 2019 results. The article linked above has more information about the NDA Result.
NDA 2022 Cut off
Only those who pass the NDA exam with the required cutoff scores will consider for an interview. The sectional and overall cutoff marks will post on the board’s website.
Aspirants in different categories will have different cut-offs. The cut-off for the written test is 342 points, with a final cut-off of 708 points projected.
NDA 2022 SSB Interview
The SSB Interview is used to assess intelligence and personality. The test is divided into two parts. All candidates must take a stage 1 test at Selection Centres/Air Force Selection Boards/Naval Selection Boards on the first day of reporting. Aspirants who pass the first stage exam are invited to take the second stage exam. Those who qualify for the second stage must provide a birth certificate as well as a certificate of completion.
NDA 2022 Final Selection
The SSB Interview is used to assess intelligence and personality. The test is divided into two parts. All aspirants must take a stage 1 test at Selection Centres/Air Force Selection Boards/Naval Selection Boards on the first day of reporting. Aspirants who pass the first stage exam invite to take the second stage exam. Those who qualify for the second stage must provide a birth certificate as well as a certificate of completion.
NDA 2022 Answer key
After the written exam, the answer key for the UPSC NDA Exam will officially issue. The commission will initially release a tentative answer key to which aspirants can file objections. The final answer key will provide when the tentative answer key and objections have been assessed.
Aspirants that make it to the final selection of the NDA offer an attractive pay package and allowance by the Indian Defense Force.
In the notification, the UPSC explicitly states the detailed salary of NDA/NA officers from training sessions to the highest positions in the Army, Navy, Air Force, and Naval Academy. Aspirants for the NDA/NA exam should aware that they will get Rs 56,100 per month during their training session at IMA.
NDA 2022 Contact details
If any aspirants have any issues regarding NDA then they can contact the below details.
- Facilitation Counter – 011-23098543 / 23385271
Frequently Asked Questions
The National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II), which was set to take place on September 5, 2022, has been rescheduled. The UPSC NDA/NA II Exam 2022, as well as the already scheduled Combined Defence Services Examination (II), will be held on November 14, 2022, according to the fresh notice.
14 November 2022
The UPSC NDA/NA II Exam has been rescheduled until 2022. The examination was originally set for September 5, 2022, but it has been postponed. The test will now be held on November 14, 2022, in conjunction with the previously announced Combined Defence Services Examination (II) 2022.
Monthly remuneration of Rs 56,100 (Starting pay in Level 10) The remuneration of NDA candidates in the Pay matrix of the officer commissioned will be fixed in the first Cell of Level 10 after successful completion of the NDA Training.
The Supreme Court issued an interim judgement on Wednesday allowing women to sit the National Defence Academy (NDA) exam, which is slated for September 5, 2022.
If you want to join the army wing of the NDA, you can choose any subject after the 10th because the eligibility criteria state that candidates for the Army Wing of the NDA must have completed the 12th grade through a State Education Board or a University, but for the Air Force and Naval Wings of the NDA AND the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme of the Indian Naval Academy, you must have completed the 12th grade through a State Education Board or a University.