IPU CET Admit card 2023 – The admit card has not been announced by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) yet. Aspirants who have registered for the IPU CET 2023 can obtain their admit card by visiting the official website. Aspirants must bring their GGSIPU CET Admit Card 2023 with them for taking the exam. The CET exams are set to take place in July 2023, according to the GGSIPU. To get more about the IP University CET Admit Card exam timings, reporting time, and other details, continue reading.
IPU CET Admit card 2023 Important Links
Here is given below all the Important Links related to IPU CET 2023 Admit card for the convenience of Aspirants.
|Official website||Click Here|
|Download Link||Click Here|
|Help desk||Click Here|
IPU CET Admit card 2023 Important Dates
Here is given below all the Important dates of IPU CET 2023 Hall Ticket, Aspirants have to proceed accordingly.
|S. No.||Title||Dates||CET Timing (Tentative)|
|–||Admit Card released||June 2022||–|
|–||Last date to Download||Till the exam Date||–|
|1.||BJMC||July 2022||08:00 am to 10:30 am (1st Shift)|
|2.||B.Ed||July 2022||12:30 am to 03:00 am (2nd Shift)|
|3.||BCA||July 2022||05:00 am to 07:30 am (3rd Shift)|
|4.||BBA||July 2022||08:00 am to 10:30 am (1st Shift)|
|5.||B.Com (H)||July 2022||05:00 am to 07:30 am (3rd Shift)|
IPU CET Admit card 2023 Notice/Notification
The CET Admit Cards for the BBA (Code: 125), BCA (Code: 114), B.Ed. (Code: 122), BJMC (Code: 126) & B.Com (H) (Code: 146) programmes, to be held on 28/08/2023& 29/08/2023, will be available online on University Website (www.ipu.ac.in) for downloading, latest by 24.08.2023, 04:00 P.M. This is for information to Applicants can obtain their admit cards by visiting the University’s website and clicking on the link provided above.
IPU CET 2023 Admit Card
From the standpoint of the examination, the admit card is the most crucial document. Any candidate who does not have an admission card will not be allowed to sit for the exam. As a result, applicants must bring their exam admit card to the exam centres on the specified dates. Candidates should be aware that the IPU CET admission card will only be available on the university’s official website. Applicants are encouraged to bookmark this page so that they can stay up to date on the exam schedule and receive their hall ticket.
How to download IPU CET 2023 Admit card?
Aspirants can follow the instructions outlined below to properly and quickly download their IP University 2023 Hall Ticket.
- Step 1. Visit IP University’s official website (ipu.ac.in)
- Step 2. To get your IP University admit card, go to the official website.
- Step 3. Enter the application number as well as the applicant’s date of birth.
- Step 4. The admit card for IP University will appear on the screen.
- Step 5. Download IP University admit card and store it for future reference.
IP University Admit Card 2023 Important Instructions
These are important instructions which aspirants have to follow and these are also on their admit cards.
- Aspirants must write to the university administrators if their IP University 2023 admit card is not issued.
- Aspirants must be at the examination centre one hour prior to the start of the examination. The verification process will not be given any additional time.
- In the event of a suspect or fictitious identification, the university will contact the authorities.
- Any Aspirants whose identity raises suspicion will be disqualified from taking the exam.
- The IPU CET admission card 2023 serves as verification of the aspirants’ identification and is thus a vital document to bring to the examination centre.
- Aspirants should bring their ID evidence and other required documents, as well as their IP University 2023 Hall Ticket.
- Along with the IP University admit card, aspirants must bring at least two passport-sized pictures.
- The photo on the IP University 2023 admit card must be the same as the one on the IPU CET application form.
- It is mandatory for aspirants to carry at least two copies of their admit cards in case one of the soft copy of their IP University 2023 admit card is lost.
Details on the IPU CET Admit card 2023
The below details should be on the IPU CET Admit card.
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Address
- Photograph & Signature
- Application Number
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- The subject and their IPU CET code of the Exam
- Center Name and Address
- Date & Time for the examination
- Important Instructions
IPU CET 2023 Exam Centre
The IPU CET 2023 will be held at the following locations.
- Delhi NCR ( New Delhi, Gurugram, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Noida & Gr. Noida )
Things to Carry at the IPU CET 2023 Exam Centre
To gain admission into the exam hall, aspirants must bring the following items to the exam centre.
- A printed copy of IPU CET admit card
- 2 passport size photograph
- A valid government ID proof (Voter Identity Card/ Driving License/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card/ Employer ID (Government) issued by Government Authorities.)
IPU CET Admit card 2023 Contact Details
If any aspirants have any issues during admit card downloading or any mistake on their admit card then they have to contact the below details, immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions
The IP University admit card serves as a ticket or permit that allows applicants to enter the examination venue for IP University admission 2023.
Aspirants can get their passwords from the official website, which they can access online.
Aspirants seeking admission to Arts, Commerce, and Sciences programmes must take the Common Entrance Test, which is administered by the university, and no other national-level assessments are taken into account.
The Admit Card for the IPU CET Examination will be released by Indraprastha University.
Aspirants must inform the administration promptly if there is a problem in their IPU CET Admit Card.