IIFT 2022 – The registration deadline for the IIFT Entrance Exam for MBA (IB) 2022-24 batch has been extended by 2-3 days. Instead of September 1, 2021, the IIFT exam registration is now expected to begin on September 3 or 4, 2021. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will release all of the necessary information, including a link to the IIFT exam registration and application form. The date for the IIFT entrance exam is December 5, 2021.
The exact details about the admission exam will be released in the first week of September 2021, according to the IIFT. National Testing Agency will administer the IIFT exam 2022, which will be a computer-based test. The exam will be held in over 68 cities across India. Aspirants will be given the opportunity to rank their top four test cities.
On August 16, 2021, the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) announced the MBA (IB) admission test 2022 Notification. Other important exam data will be released soon by the National Testing Agency (NTA). From September 1, 2021, the exam registration process will be available online at iift.nta.nic.in. The deadline for applications is October 15, 2021. The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade has campuses in Delhi and Kolkata, with a third campus set to open in Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh, in the academic year 2022-23. The MBA admissions procedure at the Kakinada campus is also available for registration.
What is IIFT?
The IIFT Exam 2022, also known as the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Admission Test-2022, is an MBA entrance test for admission to ane and only in Indian Institute of Foreign Trade’s flagship MBA (IB) course, which is now offered at its Delhi and Kolkata campuses. Aside from the present Delhi and Kolkata campuses, the institute plans to open a new campus in Kakinada, which will increase the total enrollment for the 2022-24 cohort. Every year, around 60,000 students from a variety of fields, including engineering, commerce, humanities, and even law, take the admission test for an MBA at one of the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade’s three campuses. The paper-based Indian Institute of Foreign Trade admissions test has been replaced by a computer-based test. It takes 4-5 months of diligent preparation to achieve a high 95+ percentile on the NTA-IIFT admission test.
IIFT 2022 Important Links
Here is given below all IIFT Important Links for the better convenience of aspirants.
|Official website of NTA (For Exam)||Click Here|
|IIFT Official website||Click Here|
|Information Bulletin||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Login Portal||Click Here|
|Help desk||Click Here|
IIFT 2022 Important Dates
Here is given below IIFT schedule 2022, Aspirants have to Proceed accordingly.
|Application Started||03 September 2021|
|Last date to fill||15 October 2021 (at 05:00 pm)|
|Last date for payment||15 October 2021 (Till 11:50 pm)|
|Correction window opened||17 October 2021|
|Correction window closed||26 October 2021|
|Admit card released||10 November 2021|
|Exam Date||05 December 2021|
|Result declared||20 December 2021|
IIFT 2022 Course Offered
Here is given below the Name of course offered through IIFT 2022 Entrance Exam.
- MBA (IB)
Application dates and Selection Process for Foreign Nationals & NRIs
Foreign citizens and NRIs must apply directly to the institute for Foreign Trade admission in 2022 and do not need to enrol for the IIFT entrance exam. They must apply using their GMAT exam results. The following are important dates and the selection process.
- The deadline for applications is January 15, 2022, and the deadline for responses is March 15, 2022.
- Entrance Test Score Accepted for Shortlisting aspirants is GMAT exam
- Selection Process is based on Personal Interview at IIFT Campus
IIFT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who meet the following requirements are eligible to take the IIFT 2022 exam for MBA admission (IB)
- Recognized Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of three years of study and a passing grade of 50%.
- Aspirants who are taking a qualifying examination can also apply, however they must submit verification of their qualifications by October 2022.
- There is no upper age limit for taking the admission exam.
- Work experience is not required.
Admission to the programme on a provisional basis is subject to cancellation if the candidate fails to pass the Bachelor’s degree examination with the required percentage of marks.
IIFT 2022 Exam Pattern
Aspirants should review the IIFT 2022 Exam Pattern and follow it when studying for the exam. Details regarding the IIFT Exam Pattern will be available on the university’s official website as well.
- The admission exam will be held in offline mode – a pen and paper-based test.
- Applicants will have two hours to complete the entrance exam question paper.
- Applicants will be required to complete the admission exam in English.
- The total number of questions on the entrance exam question paper will be 123.
- Each question paper has a different marking scheme.
- The official authorities will deduct 1/3rd for each right answer.
|Subject’s||No. of Question’s|
|General Knowledge and Awareness||25|
IIFT 2022 Syllabus
Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Knowledge are all part of the IIFT test syllabus. The following are some of the most essential themes in these fields.
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||vocabulary, synonyms, antonyms, analogies, idioms and phrases, english proficiency, sentence reconstruction, sentence formation, one word substitution, fill in the blanks, preposition, phrases, parajumble, odd word out, reading comprehension|
|Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||Decision making, series, data structures, blood relations, verbal logic, coding-decoding, syllogisms, visual & critical reasoning, family tree problem, cause & effect, puzzles, linear & matrix arrangements , statement & conclusion, line graph, pie chart, tables, bar charts,|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Number system, trigonometry, compound interest, hcf & lcm, median, co-ordinate geometry, co-ordinate geometry, set theory, mensuration, probability, time, speed, distance, logarithm, venn diagram, geometric mean, ratios & proportions, linear equations algebra, geometric mean, clocks, averages|
|General Knowledge||Politics, Business, Science, Technology, Industry¸ Geography, International Affairs , Economy, Advertising, Awards & Awardees, Sports, Books, History, Books & Authors.|
IIFT 2022 Preparation Tips
The following points are addressed in the Admission test preparation guide on how to begin studying at home according to the updated exam pattern.
- You should be informed of the new exam pattern.
- Take a look at the most important subjects and changes.
- Choose the best books to help you prepare.
- Make a schedule for your preparation time.
- Check the remaining time and take notes. How long should you study for the exam? 6 months, 3 months, or 2 months?
- Make a decision on whether you want to prepare without or with coaching.
- Consider the advantages and disadvantages of preparation with or without coaching.
- Solve Mock tests and previous test papers
- Tips from Toppers on how to get a 95+ percentile on the exam
IIFT 2022 Exam Centers
For the first time, the NTA may allow the facility to file a request for a change of admission entrance test centre. The exam centre change application fee is Rs.1000/-. The Request can only be made online. Offline, no such demands will be considered.
IIFT 2022 Admission Procedure
first, the respective authority Releases of Online Notification regarding IIFT 2022 then aspirants have to complete the IIFT Application Process. and then for short duration, Faculty provide Correction chance in Application Form. after that Admit card will be released and aspirants need to appear in the IIFT Exam. then the IIFT result will be declared and for final admission, Aspirants have to participate in the Counselling Process and Allotment of Seats.
IIFT 2022 Application Form
NTA will host the IIFT 2022 application form on their official website. The registration process will be conducted entirely online. Aspirants must meet the qualifying criteria to apply for IIFT 2022, and only those who meet the criteria can fill out the application form. Aspirants must register during the application form release period. Before filling out the application form, the student must have all of the relevant documents, certificates, and photographs on hand. Re-read the information before submitting the form, since no changes to the category will be accepted after the application form’s deadline.
Step to Fill Application form
- Visit the official website for more information.
- Select “Fill Online Application Form” and “New Registration” from the drop-down menu.
- Fill in the essential information and submit.
- Choose a security question and enter your password.
- In the IIFT 2022 application form, upload the appropriate papers.
- Fill out the form for the preferred examination centre.
- Fees for the application form can be paid online, through net banking, or through mobile wallets (Paytm/UPI).
- Candidates will receive a confirmation email to their registered email address once the information have been filled out and submitted properly.
- Take a printout of the confirmation email for future reference.
IIFT 2022 Application Fee
The only way to submit an application for a fee is to do it online. Aspirants can pay for their application cost with a credit card, debit card, net banking, or Paytm payment gateway:
|For other Category||Rs. 2,500/-|
|Foreign National||Rs. 15,000/- ($200)|
IIFT 2022 Correction
You can make changes to your application until you submit it. No changes are allowed once the form has been submitted. However, after the application deadline has passed, the National Testing Agency will open the Application Details Edit facility for the submitted application from October 17 to 26, 2021. The NTA permits candidates to make changes to their registration and application forms. In the application form, error repair is a one-time option for changing the data. For individuals who have completed all four steps of the application form – primary registration, academic and personal information, payment, and photo/signature upload – a modification option is accessible. There can be no changes to your resident status, phone number, email address, category, written test, or GD centre.
By entering your registration number and password, you can make restricted changes to your application form. Please note that the candidate’s Resident, Mobile No., E-mail, Category, and Written Test & GD Center cannot be changed.
IIFT 2022 Admit Card
The IIFT 2022 Admit Card will be available on the official website for those who have finished the application procedure. Aspirants can access the official IIFT 2022 Admit Cardon website in an online method. Those who are interested in learning more about the IIFT 2022 Admit Card should read the material provided below in this area.
The most significant document is the IIFT 2022 Admit Card. If the aspirants neglect to bring their IIFT 2022 Admit Card, they will not be allowed to enter the test hall or take the exam. The university’s official authorities will not send the candidates a hard copy of the IIFT 2022 Admit Card via mail or any other means.
The aspirants must print a physical copy of the IIFT 2022 Admit Card because it will be utilised as an entry pass and in the admission procedure on the day of the exam. In addition to the IIFT 2022 Admit Card, applicants must bring a passport-size photograph to the examination centre.
IIFT 2022 Answer Key
After the entrance exam, the National Testing Agency (NTA) will issue the IIFT 2022 answer key. To obtain the IIFT answer key, candidates must go to the NTA’s official website. Aspirants will also be allowed to contest the IIFT answer key by submitting sufficient proof during the specified time and date.
Aspirants can match their answers with the help of the response sheet after receiving the IIFT 2022 answer key, and they can check if the tried answer is incorrect. As a result, applicants can question the IIFT answer key by submitting sufficient proof within the time limit.
IIFT 2022 Result
The NTA will announce the IIFT Result 2022. The result as well as the scorecard will be available in an online format. By providing their login credentials, such as their IIFT Application number and Date of Birth, candidates will be able to view their results and receive their IIFT scorecard. The names of those who have been shortlisted for the second round of interviews will be released by the IIFT. More information can be found below:
- Aspirants can view the IIFT result 2022 on the IIFT exam’s official website.
- The results will be presented in the form of a scorecard, on which applicants will be able to see their sectional and overall scores.
- By connecting into the official website with their seven-digit IIFT roll number and date of birth, candidates will be able to get their scorecard in the form of a pdf file.
- Aspirants will be shortlisted for the Writing Test, GD, and PI based on their performance in the assessment.
- The overall performance in all rounds will determine the final IIFT 2022 outcome or selection.
IIFT 2022 Cut Off
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) will announce the cutoff for the admissions process, as well as a list of individuals who have been shortlisted. The list of candidates who have been shortlisted will be posted on the IIFT’s official website.
The National Testing Agency, or NTA, which administers the IIFT exam, will release the IIFT 2022 cutoff along with the results, which will most likely be released online. Aspirants can verify the following details in relation to the IIFT 2022 cutoff:
- The IIFT 2022 cutoff will be the minimal score required to advance to the selection rounds.
- The cutoff is determined by a number of factors, including the test’s difficulty level, the total number of test takers, and the number of seats available.
- Candidates who match the IIFT Delhi cutoff criteria will be invited to the selection phases, which include a writing test, a group discussion, and a personal interview.
- For the selection rounds, the selected candidates will be assigned to a centre. Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Lucknow, and other cities may be on the list.
- For each category, the IIFT 2022 cutoff will be different.
IIFT 2022 Counselling
Aspirants will be notified by text message of the day and time of the IIFT 2022 Counselling Session, or they can check it on the IIFT’s official website. The official authorities will post information about the IIFT 2022 Counselling Session on the university’s official website in an online format. The applicants will, however, find information regarding the IIFT 2022 Counselling Session in the area below.
Aspirants whose names appear on the merit list will be invited to attend the IIFT 2022 Counseling Session. The merit list is compiled based on the candidates’ qualifying test scores, which means that only those who receive better marks will be considered for the IIFT 2022 Counselling Session.
At the IIFT 2022 Counselling Session, aspirants must have all required documents with them. After the official authorities have finished the document verification, the candidates will be assigned seats. Aspirants who have been offered seats in the preferred college must attend to that college on the specified date and time to pay the entrance fee and complete the remaining admission processes.
IIFT Selection Procedure
Following the announcement of the results, the IIFT 2022 selection process will begin.
- Aspirants will be shortlisted for the selection process based on the IIFT 2022 cutoff.
- Writing test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview will all be part of the IIFT 2022 selection process.
- Each round is assigned a different weighting. And a candidate’s final selection will be based on his or her overall performance in all rounds, including the IIFT 2022.
IIFT 2022 GDI & PI Process
The IIFT 2022 selection procedure includes both a Group Discussion (GD) and a Personal Interview (PI) stage. The selection procedure is tentatively scheduled to take place in February/March 2022. The final IIFT 2022 result, which will include a list of selected candidates for admission, is expected to be released in March.
The purpose of the GD and PI rounds is to assess the candidates’ communication skills, confidence level, interaction skills, personality, and maybe their knowledge of current events. Aspirants must perform well in these two rounds, in addition to the written test, which is also part of the selection process, in order to receive an admission offer. The shortlisted candidates will be assigned centres for the writing test, GD, and PI by IIFT Delhi. Bengaluru, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Lucknow, and other cities would be among them.
IIFT 2022 Participating Institutes
Here is given below the list of IIFT participating Institutes which accept the IIFT Exam rank card.
- IIFT Delhi
- IIFT Kolkata
- IIFT Kakinada
IIFT 2022 Contact details
For every Queries regarding IIFT 2022, Either you can contact to IIFT Help desk which is given below or ask us through comment.
- NTA Helpdesk – 011-40759000,011-69227700 (Operational 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM during working days)
Frequently Asked Questions
A number of IIFT alumnus have top positions in reputable organisations, demonstrating that the institute is absolutely a brand you want to be associated with. IIFT is comparable to IIM KI, which is the third category of IIMs. I hope this information will assist you in deciding which institute to attend. Best wishes.
IIFT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must hold a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university in any discipline. Bachelor’s degree duration Three years is the minimum requirement. Minimum Graduation Marks Candidates in the general, OBC, and EWS categories should have scored at least 50%.
Both exams are moderate to difficult, but aspirants in the IIFT must answer 110 questions in 120 minutes, whilst applicants in the CAT must answer 100 questions in 180 minutes. As a result, for some applicants, the IIFT may appear to be more difficult than the CAT.
There are 420 students enrolled across all IIFT campuses. The exam results for IIFT 2022 will be released on or before December 20, 2021.
Yes, getting an MBA from IIFT in IB is worthwhile because you are a software engineer, and having an IB degree would provide you more opportunity to work on projects that are intended for outside India, and you may be selected as a project manager or project in charge.