MHT CET 2021 – Maharashtra’s State CET Cell will shortly distribute the MHT CET 2021 Hall Ticket. The admit card is likely to be released in the third or fourth week of August 2021. The application form had to be submitted and edited by August 16, 2021. Aspirants can get their admit cards from the Cet Cell’s official website. This year, it was determined that the exam will be divided into two parts. The first phase will take place between September 4 and 10, 2021, and the second phase will take place between September 14 and 20, 2021.
What is MHT CET?
MHT CET, commonly known as Maharashtra common entrance examination, is a state-level exam administered by the Maharashtra CET cell for the purpose of providing seats to aspirants in colleges that participate in MHT CET for admissions. This entrance exam admits aspirants to a variety of courses in sectors such as engineering (which provides degree programmes such as B.tech) and pharmacy ( offering B.pharma). Aspirants will be assigned seats based on their achievement in the admission examination.
MHT CET 2021 Important Links
All of the MHT CET Important Links are listed below for the convenience of aspirants.
|Official website||Click Here|
|CET Cell Home||Click Here|
|Help desk||Click Here|
MHT CET 2021 Important Dates
The MHT CET registration for 2021 has closed on the official website of the State Common Entrance Test Cell. The dates for the MHT CET exam in 2021 have been released. Aspirants can find MHT CET dates in the table below.
|Application started||08 June 2021|
|Last date to fill without late fee||15 july 2021|
|Last date to fill with late fee||15 July 2021|
|Application Re-Opened||12 August 2021|
|Re-opened application closed||16 August 2021|
|Admit card released||August 2021|
|Exam Dates for Phase I||04 to 10 September 2021|
|Exam Dates for Phase II||14 to 20 September 2021|
|Result Declared||September/October 2021|
MHT CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for this exam, candidates should confirm their eligibility using the criteria listed below to avoid being surprised if they are rejected during the admissions process.
- He or she must be an Indian permanent resident.
- There is no age limit for candidates who wish to take the exam.
- The aspirants must have obtained at least passing grades in the 12th grade from an SSC or HSC board, with physics and chemistry as obligatory courses and maths/biology as optional subjects, depending on the stream the individual wishes to pursue for further study.
- Aspirants whose qualifying exam results are still pending are considered eligible.
- In order to appear in the test, general applicants must have received at least 50% aggregate marks in the topics listed above.
- Female aspirants are not eligible for mining engineering courses.
- Aspirants who passed their qualifying test in Maharashtra or who have Maharashtra as their home state are eligible for the state quota.
- A aspirants who has a domiciled certificate through his or her mother or father is also eligible for the state quota.
- The state quota is available to aspirants whose parents work for the Indian government and are commissioned in Maharashtra.
- Aspirants whose parents are Maharashtra state government employees.
- Aspirants who have passed their SSC or HSC exams yet live in the disputed region between Karnataka and Mumbai.
MHT CET 2021 Exam pattern
Exam Pattern in which the MHT CET 2021 will be conducted is given below.
- The examination will be conducted entirely online.
- The question will be asked in an MCQ format, with four options to pick from in order to answer it.
- The examination will take 180 minutes to complete, which is a maximum of 3 hours.
- Each subject will have 50 questions that you must answer within the allotted time.
- You will receive 2 marks for each correct response; however, there will be no negative marking for incorrect answers.
MHT CET 2021 Mock Tests
Mock examinations are essential study tools for any competitive exam. Mock tests might assist applicants acquire a better understanding of the question paper before taking the MHT CET 2021 exam. Furthermore, mock tests can assist applicants in developing their own strategy for prioritising portions to respond first, dividing the total time to complete specific sections, and identifying relevant questions that are frequently asked over time.
MHT CET exam syllabus
Here is the overview of MHT CET Syllabus.
The exam is held for two streams: PCM (physics, chemistry, and mathematics) and PCB (physics, chemistry, and biology). This exam will be given in an online format. The weightage for the class 11th curriculum in the exam will be around 20%, while the syllabus for the class 12th standard will be given an 80 percent weightage for analysing the child’s genuine ability and capabilities.
How to prepare for MHT CET exam?
Here is given some MHT CET Preparation Tips
- Revise the above-mentioned curriculum thoroughly.
- If you are unable to revise both years’ syllabuses (class 11th and 12th), focus on the class 12th syllabus, which carries an 80 percent weightage.
- Take quick notes on the subjects so you may review them later when you have free time.
- As much as possible, practise with previous year’s questions and take online mock examinations.
MHT CET 2021 Admission Procedure
Aspirants must first complete the MHT CET application form, then download and produce the MHT CET Admit card at the exam. After that, the appropriate MHT CET authority will release the MHT CET results, and candidates will be needed to attend counselling and complete all formalities in order to be considered for final admission.
MHT CET 2021 Application Form
In the previous incarnation of the exam, the MHT CET application procedure was completed entirely online. On the basis of this, it is expected that applications for MHT CET 2021 will be accepted online at the official website according to the schedule. For new aspirants registration, one must first register on the website mahacet.org. Following that, prospects can apply online by completing an application form.
Go to mahacet.org and click on the appropriate course to apply for MHT CET for that course. Complete the MHT CET registration form by clicking on Registration. and after that Carefully enter your email address and phone number. Log in to the website and complete the application form with the necessary information. After that, upload all required documents, including a scanned photo and signature. Complete the payment of the application fee now.
MHT CET 2021 Application Fee
Aspirants must pay an examination/application fee when filling out the online form. Aspirants were charged an application fee of Rs 800, as was the case last year. The table below shows the application fee amounts for various categories based on the most recent exam iteration.
|General/ J&K Migrants/ OMS||Rs. 800/-|
|ST/ SC/ OBC/ PWD/ NT/ SBC||Rs. 600/-|
MHT CET 2021 Admit card
The MHT CET admit card will be available on the Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell’s official website. Aspirants can enter their application number and password in the login box to download the admission card. The MHT CET Admit Card will contain all test information, including the location, day, and location of the exam, as well as the student’s name, application number, photograph, and signature.
A valid picture identity card – Aadhaar Card, Passport, Voter ID Card, Driving License, and PAN Card – is required in addition to the MHT CET admission card. Aspirants will not be allowed to access the exam centre unless they have their MHT CET admit card.
Appear for MHT CET 2021
The MHT CET will be held in two sessions, with the dates to be notified subsequently by the Common Entrance Test Cell. Candidates should arrive at the exam centre at least one hour prior to the start of the exam.
MHT CET 2021 Answer Key
After the exam, the authorities will provide the tentative MHT CET answer key. If the MHT CET 2021 answer key contains any errors, applicants will have the option to challenge it. The final answer key will be given once all of the concerns have been investigated. Aspirants can also estimate their MHT CET scores by comparing their response sheets to the answer key.
MHT CET 2021 Result
The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, normally publishes the results of the MHT CET exam on their official website, mahacet.org. The exam answer sheets are carefully assessed, and tentative answer keys for each set of question paper as well as applicant response sheets are also released on the aforementioned website.
After the exam, aspirants can check their results on the website according to the schedule. To view the results, there is no need to log in to the portal. To view the aspirants Response, you must first log in with your Registration ID and Password.
After the document verification process is completed, the final merit lists for MHT CET 2021 are expected to be released. Aspirants will be invited to apply for admission, and when the documents have been verified, the merit list of aspirants will be made available on the Internet. This pattern was observed in the previous year’s exam and is predicted to continue this year.
MHT CET 2021 Cut off
The cutoff for the entrance exam will most likely be announced by the several participating institutes. The MHT CET cut off will be announced in the form of closing ranks once all of the counselling procedures have been completed.
The MHT CET 2021 cutoff is based on a number of factors, including the total number of seats available, the number of applicants who have taken the exam, the exam’s difficulty level, and the applicants’ performance.
MHT CET 2021 Counselling
Only those who pass the entrance exam are eligible to participate in the MHT CET 2021 counselling process. Otherwise, seats will be assigned to other candidates if all of the selected applicants are not physically present at the time of counselling. MHT CET will have three rounds of counselling, followed by a spot / institutional round based on seat availability.
Aspirants must register for MHT CET counselling and fill up their college preferences in order of preference.
Aspirants must have their documents verified at the designated centres after registering. MHT CET qualifying candidates do not have to pay a fee for counselling. Applicants based on JEE Main scores, on the other hand, must pay the counselling cost.
Colleges accepting MHT CET 2021 Score
More than 200 of the exam’s participating institutes recognise MHT CET scores. During the MHT CET counselling and seat assignment process, candidates can choose their chosen institute for admission. Take a peek at some of the colleges that will accept MHT CET 2021 scores.
- K. J. Somaiya College of Engineering
- Sinhgad Academy of Engineering
- Sardar Patel College of Engineering
- Government College of Engineering, Amravati
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Mumbai
- NBN Singhad School of Engineering
- Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Technology, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidya Pratishthan Society
- Sinhgad Institute of Technology and Science
- Lokmanya Tilak College of Engineering
- ICT – Institute Of Chemical Technology
MHT CET 2021 Contact Details
Applicants can contact the following numbers if they have any technological concerns during the various MHT CET sessions.
- Phone (Boardline) = 022 – 22016153 / 57/ 59
- E-Mail = [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
MHT CET 2021 will be held in two phases, according to the announcement: September 4 to 10 and September 14 to 20. From August 12 to 16, the MHT CET 2021 application form will be accessible again. The MHT CET admit card date 2021 will be released soon by the authorities.
Between September 4 and 20, a CET for engineering courses will be held in two sessions. The MHT-CET 2021 is a computerised examination (CBT). Candidates are needed to download and print the application form for future reference and usage.
The MH CET 2021 Application Form has been re-opened as of August 12th, 2021. The syllabus has been published.
JEE Main and MHT CET are frequently contrasted in terms of difficulty because MHT CET is regarded to be on par with JEE Main. The questions will be based on state board syllabus, and there will be significantly more questions to complete in three hours than in JEE Main. The difficulty level is said to be comparable to JEE Main.
Scores between 165 and 149 were regarded 99.99 percentile in MHT CET 2018 results, according to relevant statistics. A score of 136 equaled 99.88 percentile, whereas a score of 113 equaled 98.07 percentile. According to the 2017 results, a score of 145-136 was in the 99.99 percentile.