NATA 2021 – The NATA 2021 application form correction facility for Phase 3 has been launched by the Council of Architecture. The deadline for making changes and applying for NATA 2021 Phase 3 is August 22. NATA 2021 Phase 3 will be held on September 3 for those applicants who failed the second exam owing to COVID-19. Aspirants, on the other hand, will be limited to two attempts. On July 26, 2021, the NATA Test 3 application form was made available on the official website. The deadline for submitting the NATA 2021 Test 3 online application form is August 22, 2021. From August 29, registered aspirants will be able to access their NATA 2021 admit card for Phase 3. The first and second phases of NATA 2021 were held on April 10 and July 11, respectively.
Admission to the BArch degree provided by several universities across India requires passing the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA).For complete details regarding NATA 2021, Either read NATA information Bulletin which is available on the NATA official website or go through this article.
What is NATA?
The National Aptitude Test in Architecture or NATA is a national entrance exam for those students who seeking admission to undergraduate level of architecture programmes (5-year BArch). The Council of Architecture administers the NATA test (CoA). In 2006, the exam was created to enable students avoid taking several aptitude examinations. CoA has agreed to perform the test twice a year starting in 2019. Candidates will be able to take one or both of the tests. Candidates may get all the information about NATA 2021 here, including the application form, exam dates, eligibility, test pattern, syllabus, and other important information.
NATA 2021 Important Links
Here is given below all NATA Important Links for the better convenience of aspirants.
|Official website||Click Here|
|Information Bulletin||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Login Portal||Click Here|
|Help desk||Click Here|
NATA 2021 Important Dates
Here is given below NATA schedule 2021, Aspirants have to Proceed accordingly.
|Events||Phase 1||Phase 2||Phase 3|
|Application Started||05 March 2021||05 March 2021||26 July 2021|
|Last date to fill||01 April 2021||02 July 2021||22 August 2021|
|Correction window opened||26 March 2021||20 June 2021||16 August 2021|
|Correction window closed||01 April 2021||02 July 2021||22 August 2021|
|Admit card released||07 April 2021||07 July 2021||29 August 2021|
|Exam Date||10 April 2021||11 July 2021||03 September 2021|
|Answer key released||16 April 2021||15 July 2021||To be notified|
|Result declared||20 April 2021||22 July 2021||To be notified|
NATA 2021 Courses Offered
Here is given below the list of courses offered through NATA 2021 Entrance Exam.
NATA 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who plan to take the exam must first confirm that they meet the NATA Eligibility Criteria, as defined by the Council of Architecture. Those who do not meet the NATA Eligibility Criteria are not eligible to take the exam. Please see the criteria below for the NATA 2021 Eligibility Criteria.
As on July 31, 2021, Aspirants must be at least 17 years old.
- A applicant who has passed the 10+2 or comparable examinations administered by the Central or State Board of Examinations.
- A graduate of any associated university’s 10+3 diploma programme.
- Candidates who have completed 10 years of schooling and have earned an International Baccalaureate Diploma are also eligible to register for NATA 2021.
- Aspirants must have a minimum of 50% in maths and have taken it as one of their primary subjects.
There are no lateral admissions to the B.Arch programme at any stage or year.
NATA 2021 Exam Pattern
The official NATA 2021 exam pattern and brochure have been released by the authorities. To get a sense of the exam, candidates should familiarise themselves with the NATA exam pattern. The NATA exam pattern will include information on the manner of administration, duration, marking scheme, and other topics. The following information can be used to check the NATA exam pattern in detail.
- The exam will be conducted entirely online.
- Aspirants will have 180 minutes to complete the exam.
- Mathematics, Drawing, and General Aptitude will be the three components of the examination paper.
- Part-A (aptitude section) questions will be answered in 60 minutes, and Part-B will be answered in 120 minutes (I.e. drawing section).
- There will be a total of 60 questions in the exam, with a 200-point question paper.
- Multiple-choice questions will be used in the Mathematics and General Aptitude sections.
- There will be two marks for each right answer.
- Negative Marking: For wrong answers, no points will be removed.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Per Question Marks||Total Marks|
|Mathematics (Part A)||20||2||40|
|General Aptitude (Part A)||40||2||80|
|Drawing (Part B)||2||40||80|
NATA 2021 Syllabus
The official syllabus for NATA 2021, as well as a booklet, has been provided by the authorities. The themes and topics that aspirants will need to study for the forthcoming entrance examination will be included in the NATA curriculum. Aspirants who are familiar with the NATA syllabus will be better prepared for the exam. The following information can be used to check the NATA syllabus in depth.
- Diagrammatic Reasoning – Examines logical reasoning skills through the use of diagrams and scenarios.
- Numerical Reasoning – This section assesses your ability to solve simple math problems.
- Verbal Reasoning – This test evaluates your ability to evaluate verbal logic.
- Inductive Reasoning – This test assesses your ability to recognise patterns and evaluate facts.
- Situational Judgment – This section assesses your problem-solving abilities.
- Logical Reasoning – Assesses your ability to perceive patterns, sequences, and connections between shapes and imagery.
- Abstract Reasoning – This section will test general knowledge as well as the ability to apply that information in new settings.
Basic concepts in mathematics, physics, & geometry, language & interpretation, elements & principles of design, aesthetic sensitivity, colour theory, lateral thinking and logical reasoning, visual perception & cognition, graphics & imagery, building anatomy & architectural vocabulary, and basic techniques of building construction could all be tested.
NATA 2021 Preparation Tips
The following are some exam preparation recommendations for hopefuls. Aspirants must comprehend the significance of the study materials required to prepare for the exam. According to the needed syllabus, aspirants must gather all study materials such as reference books, previous year question papers, study notes, and so on.
- Prepare ahead of time: Make the most of your study time by planning ahead of time. Allow enough time for each subject. Make a schedule for your daily activities.
- Get a concept: Next, look over past years’ NATA question papers to gain a sense of the exam format and types of questions asked.
- Divide your time: Aspirants should divide their time properly to create a proper timetable, allocating more time for essential areas of the exam.
- Quality Study Materials: There are numerous study materials available both online and offline. To learn more about the exam themes, aspirants should consult reference books. NATA question papers, in addition to a reference book, are the most useful study tool.
- Revision: After completing each topic, an applicant should revise it thoroughly for a better outcome.
- Practice with Mock Tests/Sample Test Papers and learn from your mistakes by assessing them without the help of others. Meet together with folks who are preparing for NATA or your pals to talk about various issues and exchange information.
NATA 2021 Admission Procedure
The respective authorities must first issue an online notification for NATA 2021, after which aspirants must finish the NATA Application Process. Then, for a limited time, the Faculty will provide an opportunity for correction in the Application Form. After that, the admit card will be issued, and candidates will be required to take the NATA Exam. After that, the NATA results will be announced, and aspirants will be required to participate in the Counseling Process and Seat Allotment for ultimate admission.
NATA 2021 Application Form
This article will assist a candidate by walking them through the registration procedure for NATA 2021 in a step-by-step manner. The following are the processes to complete out the NATA 2021 Application Form.
- Aspirants must first register for NATA by providing information such as their name, valid email address, phone number, and date of birth. After the registration process is completed, an application number is generated.
- Aspirants must connect to the candidate portal after completing the registration process and provide all essential information, including personal, academic, and communication information. Aspirants must also select three recommended NATA exam centres when filling out the application.
- Once all of the information has been supplied, aspirants must upload scanned images of their portrait, signature, and community certificate (if applicable) in accordance with the authorities’ standards.
- Aspirants must submit the application form after uploading the needed pictures. Before submitting the application, aspirants should examine all of the details.
NATA 2021 Application Fee
Following that, aspirants must pay the NATA application fee online (net banking, credit card, or debit card). The authorities will not accept the NATA application form unless the payment process is completed.
|One Attempt||General candidates – Rs. 2000/-|
SC/ST candidates – Rs. 1500/-
|Two Attempt||General candidates – Rs. 4,000/-|
SC/ST candidates – Rs. 3,000/-
Finally, the application confirmation page had to be downloaded after the payment was completed. It is necessary to take a printout of the same for future reference.
NATA 2021 Correction
If aspirants made any mistake in their NATA 2021 application form then they have a last option to rectify their mistake during the correction window. In correction window, aspirant can not edit or change all details, they have right to change only some details.
NATA 2021 Admit Card
On August 29, the test body will release the NATA 2021 admit card for Phase 3 online. By entering their Registered ID and Password, aspirants can download their individual admission cards.
The NATA 2021 exam admit card will be available on the official website. Aspirants should double-check that their photograph and signature are printed on the admit card after downloading it. To the exam, each applicant must have their admit card as well as a valid photo ID. The first and second phases’ admit cards were released on April 7 and July 7, respectively.
NATA 2021 Exam Centers
NATA 2021 was held in 136 locations, with 135 of them in India and one in Dubai. The exam centre was chosen based on the applicants’ preferences. It is recommended that aspirants arrive at the designated exam centre on or before the reporting time (printed on admit card). It will not be permitted to enter the examination hall late. Aspirants need to carry the required documents at the exam center such as Admit card, any one original identity proof and passport size photograph.
Note – A applicant cannot request a change of exam centre, and the conducting authority will not consider it under any circumstances.
NATA 2021 Answer Key
The NATA 2021 answer key for the third try will be released by the authorities. On the official website, the authorities have posted the NATA answer key for the second test. On April 16, the authorities published the NATA 2021 answer key for the first try at nata.in. To download the answer key, aspirants have to visit to the NATA official website and login the portal then download the answer key.
NATA 2021 Result
The third try of NATA will have a result date on September 8. On July 22, the Council of Architecture announced the NATA 2021 test 2 result in an online format. Using their email ID and password, aspirants can view their NATA result 2021 phase 3 results. The NATA result can also be used to check applicants’ scores, qualifying cutoffs, subject-wise minimum marks, and other information. The qualifying marks for NATA are 75 out of 200, according to the standards provided by the authorities. On April 20, the authorities published the NATA result for the first test on the official website. To download the NATA result, Aspirants have to visit to the NATA official website and then login the portal.
NATA 2021 Cut Off
Officials announce the NATA Cutoff along with the scorecard. In order to sit for NATA Counseling, aspirants must pass the cutoff set by the board officials. The following is the NATA cutoff.
|MCQ||Minimum 25% (30/120)|
|Cognitive skill test||Minimum 25 (20/80)|
|Overall||Will be decided by board official|
NATA 2021 Counselling
Aspirants who pass the COA-released NATA cutoffs will be contacted for counselling. Aspirants must complete the NATA counselling form in order to appear for counselling.
The NATA exam officials will not be in charge of the counselling procedure. Counseling will be organised by each college or institute on its own. Following the announcement of results, aspirants must apply online at the different institutes’ websites to participate in the institute’s counselling procedure.
NATA 2021 Participating Institutes
Here is given below the list of NATA participating Institutes which accept the NATA Exam rank card.
- School of Architecture, CSI Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh
- Guwahati College of Architecture, Assam
- Angel Valley School of Architecture, Chhattisgarh
- Faculty of Architecture, College of Engineering, Andhra Pradesh
- Institute of Architecture, Gujarat
- College of Architecture, Holy Mary Institute of Technology & Sciences, Andhra Pradesh
- Dignity College of Architecture, Chhattisgarh
- S.A.R. College of Architecture, Andhra Pradesh
- College of Architecture, Vastu Kala Academy, New Delhi
- Sri Venkateswara College of Architecture, Hyderabad
Alternative Options Apart from NATA
Apart from NATA, Architecture hopefuls should be aware of the following options.
- For admission to NITs, the All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) is held.
- For IITs, IIT-JEE will be conducted
Other state-level entrance tests exist via which aspirants can gain admission to some of the greatest state-level Architecture colleges; however, in addition to taking the entrance exam, applicants must also have a valid NATA score.
NATA 2021 Contact details
For every Queries regarding NATA 2021, Either you can contact to NATA Help desk which is given below or ask us through comment.
- Phone – 9560707764, 9319275557
- Email Id – [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
It features a drawing paper that asks you to analyse views (such as bird’s eye view, ant’s eye view, and so on) and is more difficult than the JEE drawing paper…. 50 minutes for the online test and the remainder for the drawing test. As a result, JEE has difficult maths. NATA also has a difficult online test.
The first test of NATA 2021 was successfully completed by the Council of Architecture (CoA). According to student feedback, the NATA first exam 2021’s first section was simple to moderate. The second segment, on the other hand, was challenging. NATA 2021 phase 1 was a three-hour online exam with a total of 125 points.
An architect’s income often rises with his or her years of experience in the trade. A beginning salary of INR 4 lakh to INR 5 lakh per annum might be expected. After five years of expertise, however, one can expect to earn between INR 8 lakh and INR 10 lakh per year.
Well, 85 is a good score, and your board scores are taken into account in the b. arch admissions process. Divide your nata score by 4 and your board marks (percentage) by 2 to get the cut off marks, and compare your results to the previous year’s cut off.
Because NATA is regarded as one of the most difficult tests, students should begin studying for it as early as elementary school. Focusing solely on the NATA entrance exam is one of the simplest ways to pass the entrance exam. Begin by solving NATA papers from prior years. Candidates should plan their study strategy based on their syllabus.