AIMA UGAT 2022 –The application form for the AIMA UGAT 2022 exam has been released. All India Management Association Under Graduate Aptitude Test 2022 is the acronym for AIMA UGAT 2022. AIMA conducts the UGAT test every year to give admission to various UG degrees such as B.Com, BCA, BBA, BHM, Integrated MBA (IMBA) and so on. On the basis of the student’s preference when filling out the AIMA UGAT 2022 application form, the UGAT is performed in both PPT and online formats.
Candidates will also have the choice of picking any five of the participating colleges/institutes/universities based on their preferences. Depending on the total number of available seats, each participating college/institute/university will announce their required cut-off score for admittance. You will discover all types of information about the AIMA UGAT 2022 essential dates, application process, exam pattern, exam syllabus, and so on in the page below.
What is AIMA UGAT?
The AIMA administers the Undergraduate Aptitude Test (UGAT), which is a regulated test (All India Management Association). The test is used to select candidates for graduate programmes such as BBA, BHM, B.Com, IMBA, and BCA, among others. UGAT 2022 is open to those who have passed their HSC (10+2) in any stream and from any recognised board.
AIMA UGAT 2022 Important Links
Here is given below all AIMA UGAT Important Links for the better convenience of aspirants.
|Official website||Click Here|
|Information Bulletin||Click Here|
|Login Portal||Click Here|
|Help desk||Click Here|
AIMA UGAT 2022 Important Dates
The following table lists all of the important events and their associated dates for AIMA UGAT BHM 2022, including the application form release date, admit card release date, exam date, and so on.
|Application Started||Going on|
|Last date to fill||29th April 2022|
|Admit card released||30 April 2022|
|Exam Date||May 2022|
|Result declared||June 2022|
AIMA UGAT 2022 Courses Offered
Aspirants who pass this exam will be accepted into a variety of programmes, including
- Integrated MBA (IMBA)
- B.COM (E-Com)
- B.Sc. (IT)
- Bachelor of Foreign Trade
AIMA UGAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who plan to take the AIMA UGAT in 2022 should be aware of the eligibility requirements. Only after familiarising yourself with all of the eligibility conditions is it recommended that you fill out the AIMA UGAT application form. Nationality, educational qualifications, age limit, reservation regulations, and other criteria must be met in order to be eligible for the AIMA UGAT.
The eligibility requirements for the AIMA UGAT are listed below, as determined by AIMA.
- Nationality – Candidates must be of Indian nationality.
- Qualification – Class 12th or its equivalent examination with a minimum passing percentage from any recognised board/institute is the minimum required qualification.
- Appearing Candidates – Candidates who are taking their qualifying exam, i.e., class 12th, are also eligible to apply for the exam.
AIMA UGAT 2022 Exam Pattern
The AIMA UGAT entrance exam will be held in Delhi by the All India Management Association (AIMA). The exam pattern for the AIMA UGAT 2022 exam will be determined by the exam’s conducting body, which is AIMA, Delhi. The AIMA UGAT 2022 examination pattern has been released and is available on the AIMA’s official website. This year’s AIMA UGAT 2022 exam will be held in the month of May. As a result, students should familiarise themselves with the UGAT exam format before taking the exam. The following is a breakdown of the AIMA UGAT 2022 exam pattern.
- In the AIMA UGAT 2022 question paper, there will be 130 questions for BBA, BCA, and IMBA programmes, and 180 questions for BHM programmes.
- The AIMA UGAT test will be conducted in a pen-and-paper format.
- Two marks will be awarded for each right answer.
- 0.5 points will be removed for wrong answers.
- The examination will last two hours in total.
|Name of Sections||No. of Questions|
|Numerical and Data Analysis||30|
|Reasoning and General Intelligence||30|
|Name of Sections||No. of Question’s|
|Reasoning and General Intelligence||30|
|Numerical and Data Analysis||30|
AIMA UGAT 2022 Syllabus
If you really want to pass the AIMA UGAT with such a high score, you must read all of the key topics in each part. General Knowledge, Numerical & Data Analysis, English Language, and Reasoning & General Intelligence are the four components of the exam course. The following table summarises the most important aspects of each section.
|English Language||Fill in the Blanks|
Different Usage of Same Word
Foreign Language words used in English
|Numerical and Data Analysis||Number System|
HCF & LCM
Profit and Loss
Work and time
Ratio and proportion
Geometry (Lines, Angles, Spheres, etc)
In-equations Quadratic and Linear Equations
|Reasoning and General Intelligence||Arrangements|
Coding & Decoding
Course of Action
Strong Arguments and Weak Arguments
Blood Relations Graphs Representing Area
Government and Politics
AIMA UGAT 2022 Preparation Tips
If you’re studying for the AIMA UGAT or any other exam, you’ll need the three qualities of patience, perseverance, and determination. Patience will be required to get through the entire preparation process till they achieve their major goal, perseverance will be required to avoid being irritated while encountering difficulties along the way, and lastly, a strong determination to pass the exam at all costs will be required. Before beginning the preparation process, candidates must nurture all three of these qualities.
Making a correct timeline is seen to be beneficial to students. Making a timetable will assist you in time management and division for all topics and disciplines. Candidates can plan their study time according to their circumstances by creating a timetable.
It is recommended that AIMA UGAT students spend extra time practising sections like Reasoning, Numerical, and Data Analysis because these sections require a thorough comprehension of numerical representations and formulas.
Short notes are always a good idea, and summarising complex concepts into one or two sentences has proven to be a successful technique of conquering tough subjects. Going over these fast notes at the last minute will aid candidates in quickly revising their subjects.
Sample Papers/Mock Test Papers/Previous Years’ Papers
Students will gain a better understanding of the main paper by solving mock test papers and previous year’s question papers. Students can use the practise time to set a timer and see how long it takes to complete the entire paper. Setting a timer will assist students in tracking their speed, allowing them to improve their speed and complete all of the questions in the allotted time.
Best Books/Reference Materials
To prepare for any exam, it is critical to select the appropriate and appropriate study resources. Candidates will be able to pass the exam if they select the appropriate study material. There are a variety of offline and online study resources accessible. You should select the greatest preparatory materials available, whether from a bookstore or an internet site. Always buy the most up-to-date and fashionable study materials for the subjects you’re studying.
AIMA UGAT 2022 Exam Centers
Applicants must choose their preferred exam centres when filling out the AIMA UGAT application form. Applicants must choose one of five universities, colleges, or institutes as their preferred exam location. Aspirants must be at the testing centre at least 90 minutes before the scheduled exam time.
- Delhi/ NCR
- Greater Noida
AIMA UGAT 2022 Admission Procedure
First, the respective authority releases of Online Notification regarding AIMA UGAT 2022 then aspirants have to complete the AIMA UGAT Application Process. and then for short duration, Faculty provide Correction chance in Application Form. after that Admit card will be released and aspirants need to appear in the AIMA UGAT Exam. then the AIMA UGAT result will be declared and for final admission, Aspirants have to participate in the Counselling Process and Allotment of Seats.
AIMA UGAT 2022 Application Form
The following are the main details and instructions for UGAT 2022.
- The application form submission procedure will be controlled in both an online and offline mode.
- The registration period for UGAT 2022 has been started.
- Participants will be asked to fill out some required information in the application form, with the mandatory information denoted by an asterisk (*).
- Applicants’ information must be correct and legitimate; any errors will result in the application form being rejected.
- Aspirants should carefully fill out the application form because the authority will not provide any corrections afterwards. The application form must be filed by 07th May 2022, as after that period, the authority will not accept any applications.
- For future reference, aspirants should preserve a printout of their completed application form and fee receipt.
AIMA UGAT 2022 Application Fee
Fee applications can be completed both online and offline. Aspirants can pay their application cost online using a credit card, debit card, or net banking account. Aspirants can pay for the application form by Demand Draft or purchase the OMR Application form in the offline way or by credit card, debit card and net banking in the online way. The application cost would be Rs.750/- for each applicant.
AIMA UGAT 2022 Admit Card
After the registration process is completed, the authority will issue the Hall Ticket. By logging into the candidate’s dashboard on 30 April 2022, students will be called to download the admit card. Every candidate who has properly registered will receive their Hall Ticket via the internet. The UGAT Admit Card will be the most vital document to have on the day of the exam, as no applicant will be allowed to take the exam without their own admit card.
AIMA UGAT 2022 Result
The authority will reveal the results for each exam participant aspirant in an individual manner on the internet. One or two weeks after the entrance exam, the UGAT 2022 results will be revealed. Aspirants can check their results by logging into the exam conducting authority’s website. In order to make it easier for candidates, we will include a direct link to each candidate’s results in our articles. After the results are announced, candidates will be able to access the link. Aspirants are recommended to keep their results safe until the end of the admissions process, as they may be necessary throughout the counselling process.
AIMA UGAT 2022 Participating Institute
The supervisory authority AIMA publishes a list of all participating Under Graduate Admission Test institutes each year, which aspirants can use to seek admission. Below is the list of AIMA participating institute 2021. The final list will be released in the month of march 2022.
- GITAM Institute of Management, Vishakhapatnam
- NERIM Group of Institutions, Guwahati
- Gopal Narayan Singh University, Sasaram
- Kalinga University, Raipur
- ITM University, New Raipur
- OP Jindal University, School of Management Raigarh
- School of Management Studies and Research, MATS University, Raipur
- Institute of Management Study, Kolkata
- ATM-Global Business School, New Delhi
- Jagannath Institute of Management Sciences, New Delhi
- New Delhi Institute of Management, New Delhi
- Goa College of Hospitality & Culinary Education, Dona Paula
- Rosary College of Commerce & Arts, Salcete
- VM Salgaocar Institute of International Hospitality Education, Salcete Goa
- Ahmedabad University-Amrut Mody School of Management and School of Arts and Sciences,
- School of Management, GLS University, Ahmedabad
- Indus Institute of Management Studies, Indus University, Ahemadabad
- L.J. Institute of Management Studies, Ahemadabad
- Rai University, Ahemadabad
- United World School of Business, Karnavati University, Gandhinagar
- ITM Vocational University, Vadodara
- Auro University of Hospitality & Management, Surat
- School of Liberal Arts and Management Studies, PP Savani University, Surat
- ATM Global Business College (P) ITI Faridabad
- Ansal University, Gurugram
- BML Munjal University, Gurugram
- IILM University, Gurugram
- K R Mangalam University, Gurugram
- O.P. Jindal Global University, Sonepat
- School of Management, World University of Design, Sonepat
- SRM University, Sonepat
- Department of Management Studies, University of Kashmir Srinagar
- Sarala Birla University, Ranchi
- AIMS Institutes, Bengaluru
- Alliance University, Bengaluru
- IFIM Institutions, Bengaluru
- International School of Management Excellence, Bengaluru
- Daly College Business School, Indore
- Vijaybhoomi University District, Raigad
- ISBR College Bengaluru
- Universal Business School Mumbai
- ASBM University, Bhubaneswar
- Department of Commerce, MAHE, Manipal
- Christ (Deemed to be University), Pune
- Birla Global University Bhubaneswar
- Presidency University, Bengaluru
- KIIT School of Management, Bhubaneswar
- GNA University, Phagwara
- Lovely Professional University, Phagwara
- Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University, Jaipur
- Manipal University, Jaipur
- ROOTS Collegium, Hyderabad
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, New Delhi
- IIF College of Commerce and Management Studies, Greater Noida
- Indirapuram Institute of Higher Studies, Ghaziabad
- Sharda University, Greater Noida
- GLA University, Mathura
- Master School of Management, Meerut
- Asian School of Business, Noida
AIMA UGAT 2022 Counselling
The final step in the admissions process at participating colleges will be counselling. For participating institutions, there will be no centralised counselling. Aspirants will be required to take part in the counselling process at each of the participating institutions.
Because each participant MI’s counselling technique may change, aspirants are urged to check the website of each participating institution for detailed information about their counselling session.
Aspirants should additionally examine the eligibility requirements of the participating institution, since these may differ from the UGAT 2022 eligibility requirements.
Candidates must also bring the following documents to the counselling session.
- 10th mark sheet & certificate
- 12th class mark sheet & certificate
- Transfer certificate
- AIMA UGAT 2022 score card
- UGAT 2022 application form
- Domicile certificate
- Character certificate
- Passport size photographs
AIMA UGAT 2022 Contact details
For every Queries regarding AIMA UGAT 2022, Either you can contact to AIMA UGAT Help desk which is given below or ask us through comment.
- E-mail Id: [email protected]
- Ph – 9599030586.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the UGAT question paper is normally easy to moderate in complexity.
Yes, you can submit your application form both online and offline.
Yes, negative marking will be used in the exam.
After you have paid for your application form, you will receive an information brochure.
The examination will be given in both English and Hindi.