JSAT Application form 2022 – The application procedure for JSAT 2022 is now ongoing. Aspirants must register on the institution website in order to take the JSAT in 2022. The JSAT application form will be available on the O.P Jindal Global University’s official website. Candidates that are interested might apply by establishing a registration ID. After completing the JGU application, the candidate must complete the JSAT 2022 form on the Pearson Vue website.
JSAT is administered by Pearson Vue on behalf of O.P Jindal Global University. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the JSAT is being performed in an Internet-based testing format this year. Aspirants can take the exam from the comfort of their own homes.
JSAT 2022 Important Links
For the convenience of aspirants, all of the JSAT 2022 Important Links are listed below.
|Official website||Click Here|
|Apply now||Click Here|
|Contact Details||Click Here|
JSAT 2022 Important dates
Candidates can use the table below to stay up to date on the many activities surrounding the JSAT 2022 admission exam.
|Application started||To be notified|
|Last date to apply||To be notified|
|Admit card released||To be notified|
|Exam Date||To be notified|
JSAT 2022 Application Form
The application form for JSAT 2022 will be available on the official website.
- Before beginning the form filling process, the candidate should carefully read the prospectus and instruction form.
- The Form filling process will be divided into three stages. Each round will have its own set of rules.
- The student must log in to the portal using the credentials they got in the letter.
- In order to take the JSAT exam, applicants must fill out the application form completely.
- Aspirants must pick their preferences for the following items: course, exam centre, slot, and so on.
- The applicants must then scan and upload their signature and image.
- After that, the candidate must pay the exam fee.
- The applicants must then check the application form they have completed and make any necessary modifications to the information they have provided.
- Following that, applicants must click the submit icon.
- For the next step, the candidate must print out the application form.
JSAT 2022 Application Fee
- To verify the completion of the JSAT application form, the applicant must pay an application fee of Rs. 950/-.
Mode of Payment
- The only option for paying the application fee will be to do it online. Offline mode will not be available.
- The application fee can be paid by debit card, credit card, or net banking.
How to fill JSAT 2022 Application Form?
Candidates can follow the steps outlined below to learn about the procedure and avoid making mistakes on the application form.
- The applicant must use an active email account to register.
- After proper verification, login information will be mailed to this email address.
- Only this registered email address will receive all pertinent information.
- Candidates must have scanned copies of their X Board Scores, XII Scores (if applicable), and a citizenship photograph on hand.
- A front-facing profile shot (2 x 2) with an uniform background is required.
- This picture may be used to establish your University ID and Personal Statement if it is allowed, and it must be accessible, readable, and not password-protected.
- Please have scanned copies of all required documentation, as well as a recent 22-color headshot and signature, ready to upload.
- If an applicant has taken qualifying tests and is awaiting results, write “Awaited” in the appropriate column.
- If the applicant’s entrance test score (SAT/ACT/UGAT/JSAT) is not accessible at the moment of application, they must write “Awaiting” in the corresponding section.
- For the extracurricular area, they must attach relevant papers (certificates, artwork, writing samples, letters of recommendation, etc.) to justify their mentioned activities.
- After paying the application cost and filling out the form, they must click SUBMIT at the bottom.
- When you successfully complete the online form and pay for it, you will be given an Online Application Number.
- When communicating with authorities, the candidate might use this Application Number as a reference.
Personal Statement (At least 300 Words)
A personal statement is required of all applicants. This is a little thoughtful article in which they can inform the authority a little more about themselves and what they believe the Admissions and Academic teams need to know. While there is no one-size-fits-all approach, the personal statement can provide the reader an excellent idea of who you are or your personality. It can’t be tied to a specific programme.
If an applicant applies for more than one programme, his statement will be transferred to each one. It is not necessary to provide a separate personal statement.
At least 3 more questions will be asked of the candidate for each programme. This is an opportunity for them to elaborate on their curiosity in the course to which they are applying. Some program enables applicants to submit websites, blogs, and portfolios as aspect of their application.
They will have a distinct set of extra questions for each programme if they apply for more than one.
X Board and/or XII Board Scores
Candidates are required to submit their X Board Scores (or equivalent). Applicants should be aware that the authority will assess an applicant’s scores in their entirety as well as the larger patterns. They will not be penalised for a single poor grade.
If an applicant is finishing the XII Board or equivalent, he will be given a Provisional Offer of Admissions until he files his application to the appropriate body. A applicant will receive his Final Offer of Enrollment after they have been received.
JSAT 2022 Contact Details
If there is any issue during filling the form please contact below details.
- Phone – +91-8396907440
- Email – [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
JGU has formed partnerships with HDFC Bank, IDBI Bank, PNB, AVANSE, and SBI to help students admitted to the B.A. (Hons.) (G.A.) programme obtain educational loans.
After graduation, students can choose to take an additional Intensive Foreign Language Training Certificate to be eligible to apply for a Masters’ degree at a foreign university.
The Jindal Scholastic Aptitude Test (JSAT) is an international entrance exam administered by O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU) for admission to undergraduate programmes (such as BBA, Integrated BBA, BA (Hons. ), and so on.
Applicants can apply for the Jindal Scholastic Aptitude Test online (JSAT).
The cost of applying for the JSAT is Rs.950/- (Indian Rupees Nine Hundred Fifty Only).