AIMA RMAT 2021 –The AIMA RMAT 2021 application form has been issued. Aspirants can apply at aima.in until September 25, 2021. On October 10, 2021, the AIMA RMAT test will be held. AIMA RAMT 2021 is a PhD in Business Administration examination. A least aggregate percentage of 55 percent in master’s degree & 50 percent in graduation is required for applicants. Aspiring applicants must take the online RMAT and score at least a qualifying score, after which they will be interviewed.
What is AIMA RMAT?
The All India Management Association (AIMA) in collaboration with Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) conducts the Research Management Aptitude Test (RMAT) for enrollment to the Ph.D. in Business Administration programme.The benefit of Ph.D. Program for Working managers who are unable to pursue a standard Ph.D. from colleges and other institutions that provide full-time Ph.D. programmes. It aids in the development of skills and abilities through a complete knowledge of management principles.
AIMA RMAT 2021 Important Links
Here is given below all AIMA RMAT Important Links for the better convenience of aspirants.
|Official website||Click Here|
|Information Bulletin||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Login Portal||Click Here|
|Download Admit card||Click Here|
|Help desk||Click Here|
AIMA RMAT 2021 Important Dates
Here is given below AIMA RMAT schedule 2021, Aspirants have to Proceed accordingly.
|Last date to fill||25 October 2021|
|Admit card released||03 October 2021|
|Exam Date||10 October 2021|
|Result declared||To be notified|
AIMA RMAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Educational QualificationMaster’s degree in management or related subjects such as commerce, humanities, science, engineering, or law, or a PGDM/ PGDITM approved by AICTE, or Chartered Accountancy, Cost Accountancy, or any other professional qualifications that the University considers equivalent to a two-year full-time Master’s degree, with at least 55 percent marks or equivalent grade.
Work ExperienceThe applicant must be a complete manager with minimum of five years of experience (after post-graduation) in industry, government, ministry, non-governmental organisation, defence, or military organisation, or a full-time faculty member at an AICTE-approved management institute or affiliated university with at least five years of experience after post-graduation.
AIMA RMAT 2021 Exam Pattern
To ace the entrance exam, candidates must familiarise themselves with the AIMA RMAT 2021 Exam Pattern. The following is a list of useful information.
- The exam will be given in an online format and will last 90 minutes. It will be a CBT (computer-based test).
- Aspirants will be evaluated on 100 MCQs (Multiple-Choice Questions), each of which will have four options.
- The exam will be divided into two sections: Management Fundamentals and Research Fundamentals, as well as Aptitude.
- The applicant will receive one mark for each correct response, and no mark will be removed for any incorrect answers.
AIMA RMAT 2021 Syllabus
Aspirants must study subjects such as Basics of Management, Research Fundamentals, and Aptitude to prepare for the test. If you study effectively for the AIMA RMAT 2021 Exam, you will be able to achieve higher exam scores.
Part A- Basics of Management
- Basic accounting concept
- Functions of managers in business organizations
- Balance sheet and its components
- Functions of operations managers
- Elements of business environment
- Managerial skills and levels
- Concepts and components of marketing mix
- Globalization of business
- Meaning Power and authority
- Functions of human resource managers
- Fundamentals of human resource management
- Functions of marketing managers
- Functions of finance managers
- Indian financial systems
- Statistical quality control techniques
- Inventory costs
Part B- Research Fundamentals and Aptitude
- Decisional and research problems
- Steps in research
- Research and teaching aptitude
- Types and properties of the four types of scales used for data collection
- Types of sampling methods
- Data interpretation
- Methods of data collection
- Overview of higher education system in India
- Research ethics
- Primary and secondary data,
- Population and sample
- Types of variables
- Logical reasoning.
AIMA RMAT 2021 Preparation Tips
Before beginning to study for the exam, candidates must establish an exam strategy. Knowing the entire curriculum and exam pattern is an important element of preparation, so double-check that before you start:
- Time management is critical for completing the exam and answering all of the questions within the allotted time.
- Practice with sample papers and online mock tests to improve your score and prepare for the exam.
- Work on your networking abilities and keep track of them. Begin early and take notes on the subject you are studying.
- Start with the most challenging and work your way down to the easiest. It should be entirely based on your personal preferences.
- Last but not least, it is critical to look after your health in between exam preparations.
- To excess Sample paper, Click Here.
AIMA RMAT 2021 Exam Centers
The Research Management Aptitude Test (RMAT) will be held in the cities listed below, according to the schedule.
AIMA RMAT 2021 Admission Procedure
first, the respective authority Releases of Online Notification regarding AIMA RMAT 2021 then aspirants have to complete the AIMA RMAT Application Process. and then for short duration, Faculty provide Correction chance in Application Form. after that Admit card will be released and aspirants need to appear in the AIMA RMAT Exam. then the AIMA RMAT result will be declared and for final admission, Aspirants have to participate in the Counselling Process and also crack the interview round.
AIMA RMAT 2021 Application Form
Candidates can only apply for the AIMA RMAT through the online route according to the schedule. Applicants can go to the official website, aima.in, or use the direct link on the page to apply. Applicants must review and reconfirm their eligibility criteria before submitting the RMAT 2021 application form online, as no alteration is available after submission. Check out these instructions for filling out the application form:
- Visit the official website for more information.
- Create a login ID by filling in all of the essential information.
- A new password and login ID will be generated for you.
- Then, using your email address and date of birth, log in again.
- Begin filling out the application form as instructed.
- Application costs must be paid and the application form must be submitted.
AIMA RMAT 2021 Application Fee
Both online and offline payment options are available to students. Aspirants can pay with a credit/debit card, net banking, or a demand draught, as appropriate.
- The application fee for the AIMA RMAT is Rs. 1500/-.
AIMA RMAT 2021 Admit Card
The AIMA RMAT 2021 Admit Card will be released on October 3rd, 2021. On the 10th of October 2021, officials from the All India Management Association (AIMA) will conduct the Research Management Aptitude Test (RMAT) – Dec Session. The admission card can be downloaded using the registration number, email address, and date of birth. The exam date, time, and location of the RMAT are all listed on the admit card. There are no candidates allowed to take the exam. As a result, applicants are recommended to carry a physical copy of their admission card as well as a valid photo ID, such as an Aadhaar card or a voter ID.
AIMA RMAT 2021 Result
AIMA will announce the results of the Research Management Aptitude Test. The list of selected applicants for the interview procedure will be published after the examinations have been completed successfully. Aspirants can check their results by going to the official website or using the URL that will be provided. Here you can find out everything you need to know about the RMAT result. Following the completion of both the written test and the interview, the final results will be shown. Aspirants who have been shortlisted are invited to participate in the second round of counselling.
AIMA RMAT 2021 Counselling or Interview
Following the announcement of the AIMA RMAT 2021 results, a merit list will be developed and released based on the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam and the minimal cut-off score. As a result –
- For the ultimate selection of the candidate, an interview round will be held.
- A face-to-face round will be used to conduct the interviews.
- To pass the verification phase and complete the Selection Process, candidates must produce all relevant documents in their original form.
Face-to-face sessions and ongoing counselling by specialists, external and internal guidance will be used to carry out the complete programme. Each candidate will receive a self-contained multimedia course pack that includes professionally developed study aids, textbooks, reading material, assignments, and more. During the Foundation Programme, a Personal Contact Session will be conducted at AIMA, Delhi. Attendance at the Personal Contact Session is required, and any exceptions must be approved by the Research Committee in advance. The applicant would be required to submit an integrated specific example and a research project that would be handled as a full course during the course work.
AIMA RMAT 2021 Fee Structure
The following is the fee schedule for the PhD programme.
|Interview shortlisted candidates||Rs. 3,000/-|
|Foundation programme of PhD for Module I and II||Rs. 78,950/-|
|Time of progression to module III & IV||Rs. 9,000/-|
|Registration for research program for the degree of PhD||Rs. 1,00,000/-|
AIMA RMAT 2021 Contact details
For every Queries regarding AIMA RMAT 2021, Either you can contact to AIMA RMAT Help desk which is given below or ask us through comment.
Frequently Asked Questions
On the official website, the admit card is available for download on 3rd October 2021.
The official website for the AIMA RMAT application is aima.in.
The RMAT 2021 results will be announced in the third week of October 2021.
No, during the test, candidates are not permitted to use any calculator or similar equipment.
Yes, aspirants are permitted to utilise rough sheets just for the purpose of calculation. During the IBT model test, that rough sheet must be displayed in front of the webcams for verification.