AI – Artificial intelligence are also called Machine intelligence. In the coming time, we all will completely depend on artificial intelligence that’s why the field of artificial intelligence is better to make career. Artificial intelligence is a field where main focus on development of program and improve their gadgets.
What is Artificial intelligence (AI)?
Artificial intelligence simply means making a machine that can work like a human or make a program who think like human and mimic their action.There are many inventions of artificial intelligence to which we have become accustomed such as unlock mobile with the help of face, ask question to virtual assistant and get answer in the form of voice etc along with this, artificial intelligence try to create auto driving car, robot, proving theorem, music & painting and more.
AI Important role and why we need
Artificial intelligence is a huge contribution in our life due to this, nowadays we do maximum work in minimum time. Here is given below some important role.
- With the help of Artificial Intelligence, we have created some software devices that solve our real world problems easily such as health issues, marketing and traffic issues etc.
- Due to Artificial Intelligence, nowadays we easily ask our question to Virtual Assistant’s like Google assistant, siri , Alexa etc.
- With the help of Artificial Intelligence, we can make such robots which can be controlled by us and we can use them for our protection on danger time or in emergency situations.
Artificial intelligence Eligibility Criteria
Although a lot of talented Minded people have done wonders in this industry. Here is eligibility criteria of AI, Given below.
- Minimum requirements 12th pass with two main subject physics and mathematics if the candidate wants to step into the field of Artificial Intelligence at a young age.
After passing 12th, the candidate can get these degrees of Artificial intelligence such as Bachelor of Engineering in AI, 4 year Bachelor of technology in AI. After bachelor degree, you can take admission in master course of AI.
Artificial intelligence Higher education & Eligibility
The eligibility is different according to different course/degree of Artificial Intelligence which is given below.
- For B.E. or B.Tech, Aspirant’s have passed in class 12th with these mandatory subject such as Physics, chemistry and Mathematics. After completing B.E or B.Tech aspirant’s have option to take admission in M.E. or M.Tech or PG Diploma programs or PG/advanced certification program.
Duration of these courses
|B.E. or B.Tech||4 year’s|
|M.E. or M.Tech||2 year’s|
|PG/Diploma Certificate||6 – 12 Month’s|
|PG/Advance Diploma Certificate||1 – 6 Month’s|
Artificial Intelligence Courses offered
If you want to study about Artificial Intelligence, then you can take admission in the courses given below. We include almost all the courses in given below list.
- B.Tech in AI
- BTech in Computer Science Engineering with focus on AI
- B.Tech in data science data science and AI
- BTech and Robotics
- B.Tech AI and Machine Learning(ML)
- M.Tech AI and Robotics
- MTech computer in Science Engineering focus on AI
- M.Tech AI and ML
- PG diploma in AI and Data Science
- PG diploma in AI
- Advanced Certification in AI
- PG diploma in AI and ML
- PG diploma in CS
Artificial Intelligence Admission Procedure
Many colleges and institutes offer admission in Artificial Intelligence and all have different methods. In some institutes, admission in Artificial Intelligence course is on merit basis and in some Institute, it is from entrance. However, some colleges take their own qualifying test and at some places admission done through donation. Aspirant’s can check the admission process of the college in which they want to take admission by visiting it’s official website.
Artificial Intelligence Syllabus
The subjects of the list given below are taught in the Artificial Intelligence course. In different degrees, you are given deep study according to the same course.
- Introduction to artificial intelligence
- Introduction to Intelligent Agents
- The history of artificial intelligence
- The building of intelligent agent
- Application of artificial intelligence
- Machine learning algorithm
- The fundamentals of programming
- The Foundation of Natural Language Processing
- Data Science
- Foundation of Machine Learning (ML)
- Machine Learning
- Feature Engineering, the Production, and Development of ML Models
- Machine Learning case studies
- Neural Network
- Data mining and Recommender Systems
- Deep Learning
- Computer Vision
- Deep Learning case studies
AI Career prospects
You have a lot of opportunities in the field of Artificial Intelligence to further your career. In this, you can join both private and government sector. Here is sone career prospects.
- Video game programmer
- Machine learning research
- Robotics programmer
- Software engineer
- Data mining analyst
- Working in the military service
- Machine learning engineer
- Data scientist
- Business intelligence
- Developer research scientist
- Big data engineer
- Big data architect
- Data structure and algorithm
- Algorithm for data analysis
- Data science
- Principles of AI and Machine Learning
- ANN and Deep Learning
- Distributed system technologies
- Probabilistic graphic models
- AI and robotics
- Elective subjects
Artificial intelligence Top college
There are many government and private institutions in India who have studied Artificial Intelligence course. Along with this, Artificial Intelligence course is also offered in some engineering colleges. Some popular Institute lists are given below.
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
- University of Hyderabad
- Indian Institute of Science Bangalore
- Amity University Noida
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras
- Indian statistical Institute Kolkata
- Chandigarh University
- Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Trivandrum
- IIT Hyderabad
- GH Raisoni College of Engineering
- IIITM Kerala
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
- IIIT Delhi
- IIIT Naya Raipur
- Jain University
Uses of AI
With the help of artificial intelligence, we can make almost all sectors better. Above, I have given some example and here in these fields also need artificial intelligence.
- Health Care
- automotive industry
- finance governance
- military hospital
- actor gaming industry
- cyber security
- digital world
- many more
Artificial Intelligence Fee Structure
Your course depends on whether you are doing certificate course or degree course. Your course fee depends on your college whether it is private or government. The average fees criteria artificial intelligence course are given in the following in the following table
|Certificate||20,000 – 70,000|
|diploma||40,000 – 80,000|
|undergraduate||1,00,000 – 1,50,000|
|post graduate (M.Sc)||60,000 – 1,00,000|
|postgraduate (M.Tech)||1,00,000 – 2,00,000|