SUAT 2023 – SUAT application form will be available soon on the official website. Education institutions all over the world are concentrating on their student’s total development, which means that professional-level knowledge isn’t enough to nurture and guide a student toward their objective; personality development knowledge is as important in today’s period.
Sharda University follows the same principle and conducts SUAT for students interested in pursuing an all-around education at Sharda University. Along with outstanding education, the university gives a platform for students to engage with students from different nations, and learn about their culture, food, and habits, all of which contribute to a student’s overall character development.
What is SUAT?
SUAT (Sharda University Admission Test) is an All India Entrance Test held by Sharda University for individuals wishing to enrol in one of the university’s several disciplines. Through the SUAT Exam, Sharda University offers admission to several undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in engineering, arts, management, and law. For each exam discipline, the SUAT Exam contains a different set of papers. Candidates can apply for SUAT 2023 by filling out an online application form on Sharda University’s official website.
SUAT 2023 Important Links
Here is given below all SUAT Important Links for the better convenience of aspirants.
|Official website||Click Here|
|slot booking||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Apply now ( for International Students )||Click Here|
|Login Portal||Click Here|
|Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Help desk||Click Here|
SUAT 2023 Important Dates
It is critical for applicants to keep track of significant dates related to the SUAT 2023. SUAT 2023 will be held online, and candidates will be able to schedule a time slot and take the exam on the specified date and time. The application form for SUAT will be made available on the official website.
|Application form||August 2022|
|Last date to fill||September 2022|
|Slot booking||October 2022|
|Exam Date||October 2022|
|Result Declared||October 2022|
SUAT 2023 Courses Offered
Here is given below the list of courses offered through SUAT 2023 Entrance Exam.
Courses for which SUAT is applicable
- B.Tech + MBA integrated
- B.Tech + M.Tech integrated
- BBA + MBA integrated
- Journalism & Mass Communication & Design
- Integrated Law
- BA (Hons) & B.Sc in all disciplines
Courses for which SUAT is not applicable
- M.Sc & MPT – Allied Health Sciences
- M.Sc – Nursing
- M.Tech – Basic Science
- M.Tech – Engineering
SUAT 2023 Eligibility for Exemption
You will be excused from SUAT 2023 if you have a rank in one of the National/State Level Tests listed below.
|Engineering||JEE Main / SUAT||Rank < 3,00,000|
|Engineering||UPSEE / SUAT||Rank < 50,000|
|Law||CLAT / LSAT / SUAT||Valid Scorecard|
|MBA||CAT / MAT / XAT / SUAT||CAT < 65%|
MAT < 75%
|Architecture||NATA only||NATA Qualified|
|MBBS||UPCMET only||Valid scorecard & allotment of the seat through UPCMET / UPCAT Dental|
|BDS||UPCAT only||Valid scorecard & allotment of the seat through UPCMET / UPCAT Dental|
SUAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for SUAT 2023 Exam, aspirants must verify specific SUAT Eligibility Criteria. Aspirants that meet the SUAT eligibility requirements will be allowed to continue with the admissions process. Undergraduate and postgraduate courses have varying eligibility requirements.
SUAT Undergraduate Courses Eligibility criteria
- Aspirants must be at least 17 years old on December 31st of the academic year for which they are applying.
- Candidate must have passed or be scheduled to take the Class 12 test from any Indian college, institution, or recognised board.
- For admission to B.E/B.Tech/Bsc programmes, aspirants must have completed Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology, and must have scored 60 per cent in class 10 and 70 per cent in class 12.
- Candidates for BA and BBA can apply regardless of the stream they studied in grades 11 and 12, but they must have taken Mathematics, Commerce, and English.
- Aspirants for BA & BBA can apply regardless of the discipline they studied in grades 11 and 12, but they must have taken Mathematics, Commerce, and English.
- To enrol in B.Com and BCA, aspirants must have studied Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, and Information Science and have a 50 per cent grade in Class 12.
- Aspirants who want to enrol in courses such as mass communication, journalism, or design must additionally obtain a 50 per cent grade in their 12th-grade English exam.
- Foreign citizens must provide a certificate equal to the country’s class 12th examination and must meet the criteria of the “Association of Indian Universities.”
SUAT Postgraduate Courses Eligibility criteria
- Aspirants must have finished or be in the last year of a Bachelor’s degree programme in the relevant field.
- A minimum of 60% in graduation is required.
- For foreign citizens, candidates must present a degree from a university in their home country that meets the “Association of Indian Universities” standards.
- Candidates applying for postgraduate degrees have no upper age limit.
- Students who have completed the CAT, MAT (75%) or XAT (65%) exams are eligible to apply for the MBA programme.
SUAT 2023 Exam Pattern
Aspirants are recommended to thoroughly review the SUAT 2023 Exam Pattern in order to avoid making costly mistakes. Candidates can learn more about SUAT Exam Pattern by reading the information below:
- The Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT) 2023 will be held online (computer-based test) for all courses.
- For each of the courses, a total of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) worth 100 points will be asked over the course of 1.5 hours (90 minutes).
- Topics pertaining to the Analytical Skills, Problem Solving Skills, and Language Proficiency of the candidates will be covered in the questions.
- In SUAT 2023, there will be no negative marking for incorrect answers.
SUAT 2023 Syllabus
The following is the SUAT 2023 Syllabus for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses:
Syllabus for Undergraduate Courses
Applicants for the Biology stream should focus on English communication, general aptitude, physics, biology, and chemistry.
English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics will be covered in the SUAT PCM syllabus.
General Awareness, English Communication, Logical Reasoning & Critical Thinking, and Quantitative Aptitude are all important skills for candidates in this stream.
Syllabus for Postgraduate Courses
Applicants to Sharda University’s post-graduate programmes should concentrate on General Awareness, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and English communication.
SUAT 2023 Preparation Tips
Aspirants should choose the most appropriate study materials. When looking for reference books, look for the top authors. The key to success will be the revision. After you’ve finished the curriculum, go through it at least twice or three times more. For each course, time management is critical, since it will aid in the completion of the syllabus.
Prepare properly by using Mock test question papers as a guide. Examine how the difficulty level of each year’s question paper has changed. Aspirants must have a thorough understanding of the Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
SUAT 2023 Exam Centers
The SUAT exam will be held in 47 places across India. Aspirants can choose their preferred centre when filling out an application form.
The test SUAT Exam Centers are presently disabled due to the current pandemic situation in the country. Aspirants were able to reserve a time slot via the online application procedure and take the exam from the comfort of their own homes.
SUAT 2023 Admission Procedure
first, the respective authority Releases Online Notifications regarding SUAT 2023 then aspirants have to complete the SUAT Application Process. and then for a short duration, Faculty provide a Correction chance in the Application Form. after that Admit card will be released and aspirants need to appear in the SUAT Exam. then the SUAT result will be declared and for final admission, Aspirants have to participate in the Counselling Process and Allotment of Seats.
SUAT 2023 Application Form
SUAT application forms are available online until September 2023 on the official website. Before attempting to fill out the SUAT application form, applicants should thoroughly grasp the application process.
Candidates will complete the application in either online or offline way. Applicants are advised to download the application form from the university’s website or purchase it in the field. Aspirants must complete the application form completely and accurately. Candidates must fill out some basic information in the form, as well as upload a recent photograph and attach certainly required papers. It is recommended that applicants do not write on the form and do not cancel. As a result of cancellation and overwriting, the authorities may reject the application form. Applicants must submit the form after completely filling it out.
SUAT 2023 Application Fee
Sharda University has not yet published the SUAT 2023 Application Form on its official website. SUAT application fees are INR 1500 for MALE candidates and INR 1000 for FEMALE aspirants, both of which may be paid online. Aspirants can pay their application fee through net banking, debit or credit cards, UPI/Net Banking, or their debit or credit cards.
SUAT 2023 Slot Booking
Once the application cost has been paid and the forms have been successfully completed, students can log in using their system id and application number to choose a SUAT exam date and slot that is convenient for them. Candidates can book their slots using the slot booking system.
The slot booking process allows students to reserve their most preferable exam date and time for taking the exam. Slot booking is an online process that takes place after the applicants have logged in. The admit card is generated after the slot booking is completed.
SUAT 2023 Admit Card
SUAT Admit Card 2023 will be issued by Sharda University officials to those who applied on or before the deadline for the SUAT Application Form. To obtain the SUAT Admit Card 2023, candidates should go to the official website or our website. Candidates who will be taking the SUAT Entrance Exam 2023 must have a SUAT Hall Ticket 2023. Officials will not let candidates who do not have their SUAT Admit Card 2023 enter the Examination Hall.
Appeared for the SUAT 2023
The exam will be at home based so aspirants do not need to go anywhere. Log in to your portal on your desktop or laptop and give the exam. Don’t forget to read & follow instructions.
SUAT 2023 Result
Following the test, Sharda University sends the candidates’ scores via official e-mail. Aspirants qualify for the examination if they receive at least 35% on the exam. Successful candidates must then go through a personal interview round. Group discussion is also a part of the evaluation of MBA candidates. To obtain the result, go to the official website, log in to the portal, and then click on the “Download Result” option.
SUAT 2023 Counselling
SUAT 2023 Counseling will only be held for those students who pass the SUAT 2023 Exam with a certified scorecard and meet the required cut-off marks. Counselling will take place at Sharda University or one of the regional offices. Candidates that are chosen will be asked to participate in a personal interview. A GD (Group Discussion) will hold at Sharda University for admission to the MBA programme.
Documents required for SUAT 2023 Counselling
- SUAT 2023 Admit Card
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Class 10th and 12th passing certificate
- Graduation certificates (for PG courses – If applicable)
- SUAT scorecard/rank card or any other entrance test scorecard
- Legal photo ID proof
- Registration fee payment receipt
- Three recent passport-size photographs
SUAT 2023 Contact details
The following are the contact details for every query regarding SUAT 2023.
- Phone – 0120-4570000
- Email – [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
Fill out the application form and then download the admit card when it will be released after that appeared in the entrance exam on the scheduled date and time.
Sharda University’s SUAT (Sharda University Admission Test) is a national/state-level test. SUAT 2023 is a test that is used to get into UG (Undergraduate) and PG (Postgraduate) programmes.
Aspirants are given the opportunity to choose their most desirable exam date, time, and centre from among the available exam dates, times, and centres. They must arrive for SUAT 2023 on the day, time, and centre they have chosen.
To give admission to various UG and PG degrees, the university holds an admissions test. Sharda University Admission Test is the name of the admissions test (SUAT). The admit card will be distributed via the internet. Candidates must present their admit cards at the time of the entrance test.
SUAT does not have any negative indication.