NRTI admission 2023 –The National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI) offers a variety of multi-disciplinary degrees, including undergraduate programmes such as BBA, B.Sc., and B.Tech, as well as graduate programmes such as MBA and M.Sc. with a variety of specialisations. Students can register for their desired courses by filling out the online application forms available on the NRTI website for each course.
What is NRTI admission?
NRTI means National Rail and Transportation, NRTI is a new Institute of Bachelor’s degree in Science, Postgraduate degree in science and B. Tech. Degree. NRTI Institute was placed in Vadodara, Gujarat, India.NRTI is a huge campus spread over 55 acres. Almost the Degree of NRTI is about Railways. In NRTI, students have to give the entrance exam for BBA and Bachelor of Science which is conducted by NRTI. For a Bachelor of Technology, students have to appear for JEE Mains and along with it, a student has to appear for XAT/ MAT/CAT to pursue MBA. The first batch of NRTI Institute started in 2018. There are many courses offered in NRTI which are as follows.
NRTI Undergraduate Courses
NRTI-UG courses BBA and BSc courses a student completes in three years But B.Tech students complete their courses in four years.
- BBA in Transportation and Management
- B.Sc. Transportation and Technology
- B.Tech in Railway Infrastructure and Engineering
- B.Tech in Mechanical and rail engineering
- B.Tech. in Rail system and communication Engineering
NRTI Post Graduate Course (Course duration 2 Years)
- MBA in Transportation and Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- M.Sci in Transport Technology and Policy
- M.Sc. in Transport Information Systems and Analytics
- M.Sci in Railway system Engineering and Integration.
PG Diploma course at NRTI (Course duration one Year)
- PGDM in transformation / Logistics
- PGDM in transformation infrastructure/ Project Management.
NRTI admission 2023 Important Links
Here is given below all NRTI admission Important Links for the better convenience of aspirants.
|Official website||Click Here|
|Information Bulletin||Click Here|
|Apply Now & Login Portal||Click Here|
|Help desk||Click Here|
NRTI admission 2023 Important Dates
Here is given below NRTI admission schedule 2023, Aspirants have to Proceed accordingly.
|Application Started||April 2022|
|Last date to fill||May 2022|
|Admit card released||June 2022|
|Exam Date||June 2022|
|Result declared||July 2022|
NRTI admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Each institute and college has its entrance exam for the students based on the admission criteria for the students.
Eligibility criteria for undergraduate courses
Age Criteria for NRTI
- The maximum age and minimum age for taking admission are different for the students. So candidates can estimate their age as of 1st August date, student’s date of birth should be less than 25 years as of 1st August.
- The student must have 55% marks for the General and PWD categories during class 12th or intermediate exams.
- The student must have 50% marks for SC/ST category during class 12th or intermediate exam.
- B.Sc. – The student must have studied Mathematics during class 12th or intermediate examination with the science stream.
- BBA – The student must have studied Mathematics during class 12th or intermediate examination with any stream even Arts, Commerce and Science.
- B.Tech – The student must have studied Mathematics during class 12th or intermediate examination with Physics, Chemistry.
Eligibility Criteria for postgraduate courses
- Aspirants must have a Bachelor’s degree in any field, with Mathematics or Statistics as one of the required Bachelor’s levels courses.
- General category aspirants must have an aggregate score of at least 55 per cent or 5.5 CGPA.
- For OBC/SC/ST candidates, a minimum of 50% or 5.0 CGPA is required.
- PG Diploma programmes – Working professionals with the aforementioned qualifications should apply. Some diplomas may need a certain amount of job experience.
NRTI Selection Procedure
The following is the selection procedure for all undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- BBA & BSc – In NRTI, students have to give the NRTI UG entrance exam for BBA or Bachelor of Sciences which is conducted by NRTI.
- B.Tech – For Bachelor of Technology, students have to appear for JEE Mains.
- MBA – Aspirants must have a valid scorecard of XAT/MAT/CAT to pursue MBA.
- M.Sc & PG Diploma Programmes – Aspirants have to pass the NRTI PG entrance exam as well as the Interview.
NRTI admission 2023 Exam Pattern
Here is given below the NRTI admission Exam Pattern so that aspirants become familiar with the pattern.
- This exam will be done online. Students have to go to the exam centre and take this exam.
- This exam is available only in the English language.
- The student entrance exam time is 90 minutes.
- This exam is for 100 marks.
- In this, the student gets 1 mark for each correct answer and gets a negative score of 0.25 for any wrong answer.
The following table represents the sections of the Entrance exam.
|S. No.||Section||No. of Questions|
|2.||Reasoning and General Intelligence||30|
|3.||Quantitative and Numerical Ability||25|
NRTI admission 2023 Admission Procedure
B.Tech and MBA students have to fill out the application form and attend the counselling for admission on behalf of Jee Main and CAT/XAT/MAT, respectively. BBA, B.Sc. & M.Sc. Aspirants have to fill out the online NRTI application form 2023 by visiting its official website then The authority will be released the admit card for BBA, BSc & MSc Candidates then they have to appear in the exam. after that, The result will be announced for the same. All courses shortlisted candidates have to appear in the counselling for final admission.
NRTI admission 2023 Application Form
First, Aspirants have to visit the NRTI official website and then register themselves by entering all the required details. after registration, They have to complete their application by entering all the required details. Aspirants have to choose the course they want to take for admission and upload all the required documents in a valid format. Aspirants have to select the exam centre in order of preference except for those who want to apply for B.Tech & MBA. at last, pay the application fee which is different for a different category. The following are the category-wise application form fee.
NRTI admission 2023 Admit Card
The respetive authority will release the admit card for all the aspirants who have succesfully pay their application fee. To access the admit card, login the portal by using username and password. The NRTI Admit card contains the information related to Date, Time and Venue of exam hall. If the aspirants found any incorrect personal details on the admit card, they immediately inform the conducting authority of the same.
NRTI admission 2023 Result
The respective authority will be declared the NRTI Entrance exam result approx 01 & 02 week after the exam. The result will contain your marks and rank along with some personal details. Aspirants can download their NRTI entrance result by login their portal with the help of login credentails.
NRTI admission 2023 Counselling
NRTI counselling 2023 will be held at NRTI Vadodara, and all applicants who appear on the NRTI merit list 2023 will be assigned a time slot based on their rank. To secure their acceptance, candidates must attend the counselling session on the day and time provided at the site. With the payment/deposit of the course cost, the NRTI counselling is complete. Original copies of the aforementioned papers, as well as self-tested photocopies and NRTI admission fees, shall be carried by candidates.
NRTI admission 2023 Seats
In each college, a type of seat is allowed for each subject, which is different in different colleges for different subjects. There are approx 300 seats for undergaduate courses and approx 40 seats for postgraduate curses at NRTI. The following table represents the course-wise seats.
|BBA & B.Sc.||125|
|B.tech in Railway Infrastructure and Engineering||60|
|B.tech in the Rail system and communication Engineering||60|
|B.Tech in Mechanical and rail engineering||60|
|MBA in Transportation and Management||60|
|MBA at Supply Chain Management||60|
|M.Sc in Transport Technology and Policy||30|
|M.Sci in Transport Information System and Analytics||30|
|M.Sci in Railway system Engineering and Integration||15|
|PGDM in transformation / Logistics||50|
|PGDM in transformation infrastructure/ Project Management||50|
NRTI admission 2023 Fee structure and Scholarship
Each college and institution has its fee structure which is different for different courses. The following table represents the course wise fee structure.
Here, students whose parents ‘ annual income is less than one lakh, get 5% relaxation in hostel and 100% relaxation in tuition fees whereas students whose parents ‘ annual income is less than three lakh to one lakh, get 25% relaxation in hostel and 5% relaxation in tuition fees. To better understanding, go through the below table.
Pay package and Perks of NRTI Institute
Students must do internships at NRTI Institute College. This is very important for students. NRTI Institute Many companies come for placement. Some of the famous companies that come up for placement in NRTI Institute are as follows.
1. Adani Group
3. Reliance Retail
4.Hindustan Unilever etc.
NRTI admission 2023 Contact details
For every Query regarding NRTI admission 2023, Either you can contact to NRTI admission Help desk which is given below, or ask us through the comment.
- Admissions helpline Nos: 9313921040, 9313921041, 9313921042
- Email: [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, individuals interested in attending NRTI must take the Admission Aptitude Test (AAT). The results of this test are used to determine admission.
The maximum age for admission to NRTI’s undergraduate programmes is 25 years.
No, applicants must download their admission cards from the NRTI website using their login and password credentials.
A total of 700 seats are available, with 125 seats for BBA and B.Sc, 180 seats for B. Tech, 120 seats for MBA, 75 seats for MSc, and 200 seats for PG Diploma programmes.
There are currently no additional colleges connected with NRTI.