Du BTech 2023 – If the candidate wants to do B. Tech from Delhi University, then they will have to give an entrance exam name is Delhi University B.Tech Entrance Exam. Delhi University B.Tech Entrance Exam is an undergraduate-level entrance exam that is conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency). Those who want to take admitted to B.Tech at Delhi University have to fill out the application form CUET.
Du BTech 2023 Important Link
Aspirants should keep regular visits to the official website of Delhi University so that they will be aware of upcoming updates and notifications. All the important links are given below in the following table.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official website of DU||Click Here|
|Official website of the cluster innovation centre||Click Here|
|Frequently Asked Questions||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Help desk of the cluster innovation centre||Click Here|
|Help desk of NTA||Click Here|
Du BTech 2023 Important Date
According to the rumours every year, the registration of Delhi University keeps on coming in March or April, but you should not pay attention to all these. As always, the registration forms for Delhi University will be filled out only in May or June. As per the date given below, the candidates have to proceed.
|Registration begin||April 2023|
|Last date to apply||May 2023|
|Admit card released||June 2023|
|Date of exam||June 2023|
|Result Declared||July 2023|
Du BTech Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for DU BTech Entrance exam are set by the respective Authority. If the Aspirants do not fulfil the eligibility criteria of Du BTech so there is no need to fill out the application form because their application or admission can be cancelled at any stage. Eligibility criteria for Du BTech admission are given below.
Age criteria of Du BTech
- No minimum and maximum age has been declared for taking admission to DU B.Tech.
- Aspirants should have passed 10 + 2 levels of education from any recognized board.
- Aspirants must have studied mathematics subjects in the 11th and 12th classes.
- General category candidates have scored at least 60% in any four subjects including mathematics and one language.
- Reserved category candidates of OBC have scored a minimum of 54% in any four subjects including mathematics and one language subject.
- 55% marks are required in four subjects including mathematics and one language subject for those candidates who belong to the PwD category.
- For SC/ST category, only passing marks are required including mathematics as a compulsory subject.
Du BTech 2023 Admission Procedure
To get a B.Tech degree from Delhi University, first of all, the candidate has to register with the required details by visiting the official website of Delhi University and then fill out the application form by logging in to your portal with accurate details which are available on the original documents of aspirants after that aspirants have to download admit card. The candidates have to attend the exam by going to the allotted centre then their results will be declared and after that, your counselling will be done. In counselling, your document will be verified and after that, you have to submit a fee then your admission will be done.
Du BTech 2023 Application form
Delhi University B.Tech admission form is released once a year. In the application form, Aspirants have to fill in the same details which are available on their original document. The step-by-step procedure for filling out the form is given below.
First of all, the candidates have to register themselves by visiting the official website of DU or the departmental website of the cluster innovation centre. For registration, Aspirants will require their valid mobile number, email ID and date of birth. After that Aspirants have to click on the submit button below then their username and password will be sent to their registered email id and mobile number.
Whatever information is required in the application form, the candidates have to fill it that. First of all, the candidates have to fill in their personal details like Gender, category etc then fill in family details like parents’ names etc then fill in communication details like address etc then fill in bank details for refund(in case of admission cancellation) and after that academic details like marks of class 12th etc then upload the scanned and self-attested documents like passport photograph, signature, mark-sheet etc. Now, aspirants have to select cities of exam centres according to their preference.
To complete registration, Aspirants have to pay the fees of the application form. Candidates can pay the registration fees with the help of credit cards, debit cards and net banking. All the categories have different fees which are given below.
|For merit-based courses||250/-|
Du BTech 2023 Exam Pattern
There are three stages or exams that candidates have to crack for admission to DU B.Tech which are mentioned below.
- General Test
The following are the general exam pattern of DU B.Tech
- The exam will be available in 13 different languages.
- The mode exam will be online.
- MCQ-type questions will be asked in the exam.
- For every correct answer, +5 will be awarded.
- For every incorrect answer, -1 will be deducted.
- Choose any language from List A
- The duration of the language test is 45 minutes
- There will be a total of 50 Questions which candidates have to attempt at least 40.
- The Questions will be based on reading comprehension.
- There will be a total of 50 Questions asked in mathematics which aspirants have to attempt at least 40.
- The duration of the Mathematics test is 45 minutes
- The Questions will be based on the syllabus of classes 11 & 12.
- There will be a total of 75 Questions which candidates have to attempt at least 60.
- The duration of the general test is 60 minutes.
- The questions will be asked in the following language.
- General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
- General Mental Ability
- Numerical Ability
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning
Du BTech 2023 Syllabus
In Du BTech entrance exam, all questions come from the 10+2 level. To improve the preparation for the entrance exam, the candidates should know their syllabus and study according to the timetable. Du BTech entrance exam is an undergraduate-level entrance exam in which All the questions are asked from three sections which are given below.
|General Test||General Knowledge,|
application of basic
/stat taught till Grade
Du BTech 2023 Previous Year Question Paper
In order to better the preparation for the exam, the candidate should solve the previous year’s question paper. We advise you to make your surroundings feel like an entrance examination hall while solving the previous year’s question paper. We have given some old previous year’s question papers with answer keys.
|Year’s||Question Paper||Answer key|
|2016||Click Here||Click Here|
|2015||Click Here||Click Here|
|2014||Click Here||Click Here|
Du BTech Admission 2023 List of Exam centres
The exam centre for the Du BTech entrance exam exists in 28 cities in India. A list of exam centres is given below in the following table.
|Greater Noida||Srinagar (J & K)|
Du BTech admission 2023 Admit card
The admit card for DU BTech Entrance Exam released by the first week of July. The date, time and venue of the entrance exam are written on the admit card along with this, some personal details of the candidate like name, date of birth, registered mobile number, gender etc. are also written. To know the downloading procedure for the admit card, the details are given below.
How to download admit card for DU BTech Entrance Exam?
First of all, the candidates have to visit the official website DU cluster innovation Centre or NTA.
Aspirants have to log in to their portal by entering the required details.
Aspirants can download their admit card for DU BTech entrance exam by clicking on a link on admit card.
Candidates have to get the printout of the admit card and make two to more copies of it for future reference.
Note aspirants can not attend the exam without admit card.
Du BTech Admission 2023 Answer Key
The answer key of DU BTech Entrance Exam is released 2 days after its exam on the official website. The candidate can go to the official website and download the answer key for Du BTech entrance exam.
If the candidate found that any answer to the answer key is wrong then they can challenge the answer key within 2 days. Only the candidate who has given the paper can challenge and must also submit his admit card.
The candidate can challenge the answer key in two ways, either by physical mode or by remote mode. The process of both ways is given below.
- Physical mode
- In physical mode, the candidates have to go to the Deen office of the Cluster of Innovation Center before 05:00 pm with their Identity Card and Admit Card.
- Remote mode
- If candidates want to claim by remote mode, they have to send the mail to the mail id of Deen of a cluster of innovation centres before 10:00 pm.
Du BTech Admission 2023 Result
The result of DU BTech Entrance Exam is declared by the Respective Authority on the official website till the third week of July. The results of the DU BTech Entrance Exam contain your marks and rank as well as some of your personal details. Such as student name, date of birth, registered mobile number, gender etc. If you want to download the result then follow the steps given below.
How to download DU BTech entrance exam results?
First of all, the candidates have to go to the official website and log in to their portal by entering the user name and password. After that click on the result link and download the result. Candidates should not forget to print out their results and get two or more photocopies of them for future reference.
Du BTech 2023 Counselling Procedure
The counselling schedule of DU BTech will be released on the official website and on the departmental website by the respective authority. The candidates have to report physically at the given time and date at the centre. A further task is to be done by the candidate according to the given schedule.
At the time of counselling, your documents will be taken for verification and will be returned to you after verification. Now, the aspirant has to log in to the portal and submit fees and your admission will be done.
Du BTech 2023 Required Documents
The list of documents you will need at the time of counselling is given below. You have to make a set of all the documents in the list below and also have to make 2 or more sets of photocopies.
- List of required documents
- Hall ticket/admit card of du BTech BTech entrance exam
- Class 10th mark sheet for DOB proof
- Character certificate
- Caste certificate
- 8 passport size photographs
- Print out of registration form
Note All documents must be self-attested by the candidate.
DU BTech 2023 Course and their fee
The following are the details of DU BTech.
- There is no branch other than Information Technology and Mathematical Innovation in Delhi University’s B.Tech course.
- BTech course is available in the one college of Delhi University that is a cluster of innovation centres.
- The fee for B.Tech is 5k per semester.
DU BTech admission 2023 Seat Matrix
The University of Delhi has only 48 seats for the BTech course out of which 4 are supernumerary. Seat matrices are given below in the following table.
|Category||No. of Seats|
DU BTech admission 2023 Contact Details
If the candidates are stuck at any point then they can get help from the following details.
DU CIC Contact Details
directo[email protected] | +91-11-27666702 (Mon.-Fri. 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
Cluster Innovation Centre
University Stadium, University of Delhi
GC Narang Marg, Delhi -110007, INDIA
CUET NTA Contact Details
[email protected] | 011-69227700, 011-40759000