DU admission 2021 – There are some courses in Delhi University at undergraduate level where candidates can get admission only through entrance exam. Application form for entrance exam will be filled online. the entrance exam of Delhi university will be conducted by national testing agency.
In this article, we will discuss about complete information of entrance based DU admission 2021. If you want to know about merit based admission then click here.
Du admission 2021 – Important Link
Before apply, Aspirants have to read Information Bulletin carefully and visit regularly to the official website of Delhi University to know about regular updates. all the important links are given below.
|Delhi University Official Website||Click Here|
|Delhi University Old Website||Click Here|
|Frequently Asked Question||Click Here|
|NTA website||Click Here|
DU Entrance Based Admission 2021- Important Dates
Aspirant should know about all the important dates of event and proceed accordingly before applying for entrance exam. The schedule of all the entrance exam are different. Approximate Dates are given below.
|1.||Mostly, Registration is started in the month of July.|
|2.||Registration is closed in the month of August.|
|3.||Admit card released, Day of Exam, Result declared all this process is done on the month of August.|
|4.||Counselling,Admission and classes started in the month of August.|
DU admission 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the DU entrance based admission 2021 application form, aspirants should know about eligibility criteria. If any aspirants doesn’t fulfill the eligibility criteria, then their admission will be cancelled at any stage. The eligibility criteria are different for different courses.
- For DU entrance based admission 2021, there are no minimum and maximum age required.
- There is no matter of Citizenship, all are openly apply.
- The minimum eligibility criteria is candidate have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent exam from any recognised board.
Another eligibility is different according to their entrance exam.
DU admission 2021 – Admission Procedure entrance based
The admission procedure for DU entrance based admission 2021 is different from merit based admission. To apply for entrance based admission follow the below instruction.
- Step 1. Aspirants have to fill the application form by visit the official website or departmental website.
- Aspirants have to registered yourself with valid mobile number & Email Id and fill the below details such as
- personal details like DOB,Gender etc.
- family details like parents name.
- communication details like Address etc.
- Bank Details for refund amount if you cancel their admission.
- Subject wise marks of class 12th.
- and Choose the Entrance exam and their Exam cities with preferences.
- Pay the application fee
Note – If Aspirant’s makes a mistake while filling the form, then they gets another chance to correct it at the time of correction window.
- Step 2. Aspirant have to download their admit card on scheduled time.
- Aspirants can download their admit card from official website.
- Admit card contain Date, Time and Venue of Entrance Exam.
- Step 3. Aspirants have to attend the examination.
- Aspirant’s have to reach the exam center at the reporting time.
- Aspirants can not attend the exam without admit card.
- Aspirant’s is required to show their valid identity proof at the exam center.
- Step 4. Aspirants have to check their results.
- Aspirant’s can download their result from the official website.
- Result card contain your marks.
- Step 5. Aspirants have to check merit list.
- If your name appear in the merit list then you have to go college with the documents.
- Aspirant’s should have other 2 sets of photocopies along with original documents.
- List of Documents are given in the Document required section.
- Step 7. Aspirant’s Document verify by institutions.
- After verification, Payment option will available in the student portal.
- Step 8. Aspirants have to submit fees.
- Aspirant’s have only 24 hours for Fee submission.
- Mode of payments are through net banking , Credit card or debit card.
Note – Application fee and Course fee will be different with different course and category.
DU Entrance based admission 2021 – Seat Matrix, courses offered and participating Institute
From the table given below, you can know which college of Delhi University can get admission through entrance exam as well as Which college offers which course? along with In which college, how many seats are available for which category?
Note – Seats are given by the Colleges/Centres/Department to the admission branch.
Du Entrance based admission 2021 – Fee structure
Fee Structure is different acoording to Course and Institution. Aspirants can know about fee structure by below table.
Note – The fee may be revised by the Colleges/Centres/Department.
Du Entrance based admission 2021 – Documents required
Aspirants have two set of photocopy along with original set of documents. List of documents at the time of admission is given below.
- Domicile certificate of candidate
- Caste certificate of candidate
- 10th class mark-sheet
- 12th class mark-sheet
- Provisional certificate
- Character certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Print out of registration form
- Admit card of entrance exam
- Result of entrance exam
Du entrance based admission 2021 – Help desk
If any aspirant have any problem then they can resolve their issue to contacting according to their problem. Aspirants can also contact the help desk of the department of their entrance examination.