DU admission 2023 – All undergraduate programmes at Delhi University now have a fully new admissions process. No admission will be made based on an intermediate merit list. This article is simply meant to be informational. Read this page if you want to learn more about the previous DU entrance admissions procedure. And read DU CUET 2023 to learn about the new DU admissions process.
There are some courses at Delhi University at the undergraduate level where candidates can get admission only through an entrance exam. The application form for the entrance exam has been filled out online. The entrance exam of Delhi University has been conducted by a national testing agency.
In this article, we will discuss the previous entrance exam process of DU admission 2023. If you want to know about merit-based admission then click here.
Du admission 2023 – Important Link
Before applying, Aspirants have to read Information Bulletin carefully and visit regularly the official website of Delhi University to know about regular updates. all the important links are given below.
|Delhi University Official Website||Click Here|
|Delhi University Old Website||Click Here|
|Frequently Asked Question||Click Here|
|NTA website||Click Here|
DU Entrance-Based Admission 2023- Important Dates
Aspirants should know about all the important dates of the event and proceed accordingly before applying for the entrance exam. The schedules of all the entrance exams are different. Approximate Dates are given below.
|1.||Mostly, Registration is started in the month of July.|
|2.||Registration is closed in the month of August.|
|3.||Admit card released, Day of Exam, Result declared all this process is done on the month of August.|
|4.||Counselling, Admission and classes started in month of August.|
DU admission 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the DU entrance-based admission 2023 application form, aspirants should know about the eligibility criteria. If any aspirants don’t fulfil the eligibility criteria, then their admission will be cancelled at any stage. The eligibility criteria are different for different courses.
- For DU entrance-based admission 2023, there are no minimum and maximum ages required.
- There is no matter of Citizenship, all are openly applied.
- The minimum eligibility criteria are candidates who have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent exams from any recognised board.
Another eligibility is different according to their entrance exam.
DU admission 2023 – Admission Procedure entrance based
The admission procedure for DU entrance-based admission 2023 is different from merit-based admission. To apply for entrance-based admission follow the below instruction.
- Step 1. Aspirants have to fill out the application form by visiting the official website or departmental website.
- Aspirants have to register themselves with a valid mobile number & Email Id and fill in the below details such as
- personal details like DOB, Gender etc.
- family details like parents’ names.
- communication details like Address etc.
- Bank Details for refund amount if you cancel their admission.
- Subject-wise marks of class 12th.
- and Choose the Entrance exam and their Exam cities with preferences.
- Pay the application fee
Note – If aspirants make a mistake while filling out the form, then they get another chance to correct it at the time of the correction window.
- Step 2. Aspirants have to download their admit cards at a scheduled time.
- Aspirants can download their admit cards from the official website.
- Admit card contains the Date, Time and Venue of the Entrance Exam.
- Step 3. Aspirants have to attend the examination.
- Aspirants have to reach the exam centre at the reporting time.
- Aspirants can not attend the exam without admit card.
- Aspirants are required to show their valid identity proof at the exam centre.
- Step 4. Aspirants have to check their results.
- Aspirants can download their results from the official website.
- The result card contains your marks.
- Step 5. Aspirants have to check the merit list.
- If your name appears on the merit list then you have to go to college with the documents.
- Aspirants should have other 2 sets of photocopies along with the original documents.
- A list of Documents is given in the Document required section.
- Step 7. Aspirant’s Document verifies by institutions.
- After verification, the Payment option will available in the student portal.
- Step 8. Aspirants have to submit fees.
- Aspirants have only 24 hours for Fee submission.
- The mode of payment is through net banking, Credit card or debit card.
Note – Application fees and Course fees will be different with different courses and categories.
DU Entrance-based admission 2023 – Seat Matrix, courses offered and participating Institute
From the table given below, you can know which college of Delhi University can get admission through the entrance exam as well as Which college offers which course. along with In which college, how many seats are available for which category?
Note – Seats are given by the Colleges/Centres/departments to the admission branch.
Du Entrance-based admission 2023 – Fee structure
The fee structure is different according to Course and Institution. Aspirants can know about the fee structure by the below table.
Note – The fee may be revised by the Colleges/Centres/departments.
Du Entrance-based admission 2023 – Documents required
Aspirants have two sets of photocopies along with the original set of documents. A list of documents at the time of admission is given below.
- Domicile certificate of the candidate
- Caste certificate of the candidate
- 10th class mark-sheet
- 12th class mark-sheet
- Provisional certificate
- Character certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Print out of registration form
- Admit card for entrance exam
- Result of the entrance exam
Du entrance-based admission 2023 – Help desk
If any aspirant has any problem then they can resolve their issue by contacting according to their problem. Aspirants can also contact the help desk of the department for their entrance examination.