NEET Admit Card 2023 – NEET 2023 Admit Card will be released online in July 2023 on the official website of NEET by the national testing agency (NTA). Admit card is mandatory to carry at the examination centre otherwise candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. The admit card will be generated only for those candidates who have submitted the application form on time along with the registration fee. Admit card is a very important document that you have to use at different stages of admission, then you have to keep it safe. To know more detail about Neet admit card, go through this article.
NEET Admit Card 2023 Important Link
All the important Link are given below, which the candidates can use according to their needs such as If the candidates have to download the admit card, then click on the given link to download admit card and if they have any problem downloading or if there is any detail wrong on their admit card, then they can contact to help desk.
|Official website of NEET||Click Here|
|Information Bulletin||Click Here|
|Download Admit card||Click Here|
|Help Desk||Click Here|
NEET Admit Card 2023 Important Date
Here are some important dates that the candidate has to keep in mind and proceed accordingly.
|Admit card released||July 2023|
|Last date to download admit card||July 2023|
|Date of Exam||July 2023|
|Result Declared||July/August 2022|
NEET Admit Card 2023 Important Instructions and Exam day guidelines
Here are given all the important instructions which are written on the neet admit card. Candidates have to keep in mind and follow all the instructions.
- The candidate’s watch must run simultaneously with the NTA NEET website clock.
- Make sure neet admit cards are signed by parents/guardians.
- The candidates have to report to the exam centre at the reporting time, which was given on the NEET Admit Card.
- Date time and venue, candidates will be found on your admit card.
- The last entry at 01:30 pm will be at the examination hall.
- The candidate should visit the exam centre one or two days before so that they do not face any problems on the exam day.
- The candidates have to sign the attendance sheet in front of the invigilator.
- Aspirants have to carry two passport-size photographs with white background, any one original Id proof such as an aadhaar card, pan card, voter ID card, Driving license, etc, and a hard copy of admit card at the examination centre.
- Candidates should carry one blue/black point ball pen.
- All candidates have to go out of the centre one by one. Don’t crowd.
- The candidate has to use Neet Admit Card again and again at different stages of admission so they should keep it.
- If the candidate violates any rule, they will be disqualified at the same time.
- If any detail on your admit card is wrong, then you immediately contact the help text.
How to download NEET Admit card?
Candidates can download their neet admit card by following the below method.
Candidates have to visit the official website of Neet and then click on the link to download admit card or the candidate can visit directly by clicking on the download admit card link from the important link section. Candidates have to log in to their portal by entering their application number, date of birth & security pin. Admit cards will be displayed on the screen and ready to download. Candidates I have to download the admit card and take a printout of the card download to admit card take a printout of card to admit card and take a printout of it and make two or more copies for future reference.
NEET Admit Card 2023 Details mentioned
Candidates have to check all the below details mentioned on the admit card as well as correct or not.
- Candidate Name
- Exam name
- Roll number
- Application number
- Father name/ Guardian name
- Date of birth
- Candidate gender
- Date of exam
- Time of examination
- Venue of examination
- Reporting and Gate closing time
- Candidate address
- Medium of question paper
- Space for the signature of the candidate
- attach photograph
- Space for signature of parents
- Signature of senior director of NEET UG
- All important instructions
- IP address and downloading date of admit card
what to carry and what not to carry at the exam centre
Here are many things that you have to carry or you have not to carry listed below
What do you have to carry
- Admit card of Neet
- Passport size photograph
- Valid ID proof
- Face mask & hand gloves
- Small size bottle of hand sanitiser
- Transparent water bottle
What you have not to carry
In stationary items candidate does not need to carry these things such as
- Printed as well as returned textual material
- Cutting papers or chits
- Pencil box as well as geometry
- Any plastic pouch
- Calculator or calculator watch
- Writing pad
- Pen drive
- Log table
- Electronic pen /scanner etc
Any type of electronic device such as
- Mobile phone
- Health band
- Other wireless devices etc
Other items such as
- Watch /wristwatch
- Eatable item
- Any other item of unfair means
Note – We would advise you not to wear shoes.
NEET Admit Card 2023 Help desk
If candidates face any type of problem during downloading admit cards or do not access their admit cards then they can contact the details.
|Email Id||[email protected]|