AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2023 – This financial aid programme is for you if you are a lady who is enthusiastic about learning and wants to realise your aspirations! Don’t miss this opportunity; apply today! AICTE is running the project with the intention of helping girls who are studying technical education develop.
AICTE has a programme in place to support girls seeking technical education and help them develop. One of the most crucial ways to equip women with the information, skills, and confidence they need to fully engage in the growth cycle is via education. “Supporting Girl through Technical Education” is an initiative to provide young women with the chance to enhance their education and get ready for a prosperous future.
About AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls
What is AICTE Pragati Scholarship? In order to encourage girls to continue their studies without needing financial assistance from their parents for tuition & other costs, the Pragati Scholarship was established. This fellowship was introduced by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education). This is a very distinguished scholarship that offers the applicants a variety of benefits. Candidates from the Backward Categories are also eligible for this scheme.
AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2023 Portal Details
The following table informs you about the portal that you will use according to the situation.
|AICTE Pragati Scholarship For Girls 2023 (fresh applications 2023-24 batch and renewal applications 2023-24 batch)||National Scholarship Portal (NSP)|
|AICTE Pragati Scholarship For Girls 2023 (renewal applications 2021-22 batch)||AICTE Web Portal|
AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2023 Schedule
The following table informs you of the schedule of SSGC under Pragati.
|Scholarship announcement date||July 2023|
|Last date to apply for a scholarship||December 2023|
|Last date for defect verification||To be notified|
|Last date for Institute verification||To be notified|
Pragati Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The Pragati scholarship programme 2023 enables young women to finish their studies and get ready for a prosperous future. To avoid being turned down, however, candidates must make sure they comply with the conditions. The prerequisites for the Pragati scholarship are provided below.
- The AICTE Pragati scholarship 2023 is available for families with two girl children.
- The applicant’s household income must be less than INR 8 Lakhs annually.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant should be accepted into an AICTE-approved institution for a diploma or UG degree.
- Those who are in their 1st year of an undergraduate or diploma programme are eligible for the Pragati scholarship.
- No management quota admissions students are eligible to apply for the Pragati scholarship.
Pragati Scholarship – Application Process
AICTE enables candidates to complete the application form for the Scholarship scheme for girls under Pragati on the National Scholarship Portal to aid them in the application process. To complete the application form, stick to the instructions noted below.
- By selecting the ‘New Registration’ tab, candidates must first create an account on the NSP Portal.
- To finish the registration, carefully read the instructions and fill out all the fields.
- The candidates will get a username and password on their submitted mobile phones upon successful registration.
- To complete the Pragati application form, applicants must now log in to the NSP Portal with their login credentials.
- The candidates will be prompted to update their passwords, which is a requirement.
- The applicants must next complete the scholarship application form.
- The applicants have to submit their enrollment form and attach scanned copies of the needed paperwork.
Pragati Scholarship Documents
When submitting their Pragati scholarship applications, applicants must scan and upload all required documentation. They ought to confirm that the files are in the proper required formats such as JPG, PDF, or PNG. Candidates should also confirm that the documents include accurate and verified information. The following are the necessary Pragati scholarship application materials:
- X, XII mark sheets
- Income certificate
- Admission confirmation letter
- Admission or tuition fee payment receipt
- Aadhaar and bank passbook
- A certificate is given by the director or institute head as per Annexe II
- The Pragati and Saksham scholarship money will be refunded if the information submitted by the kid is discovered to be fraudulent, according to a properly executed declaration by the parents.
- Caste Certificate
- Passport Size photograph and signature
Pragati Scholarship Selection Process
The Pragati scholarship programme for female candidates will pick the qualified applicants. The selection standards for the AICTE Pragati Saksham Scholarship 2023 merit list are provided below.
- The AICTE authority received and examines the applications.
- Regarding the qualifying test, the applicant will be chosen on the basis of merit.
- Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) will be used by the providers to transfer the AICTE Pragati scholarship money to the candidates’ designated bank accounts after the candidates have been chosen.
- Through the official website, applicants may view the merit list for the AICTE Pragati scholarship for 2023.
Rewards of the Scheme
The chosen candidates under this programme will get the following rewards:-
|1.||The tuition fee of Rs. 30,000/- or at actual, whichever is less.|
|2.||A fee is paid towards competitive examination application forms/exams.|
|3.||The scholarship is reserved in the following manners for the backward cast category-|
15% for SC7.5% for ST27% for OBC