National Scholarship Exam 2023 – If you study in class 5th and above? But due to the financial crisis, if you are not able to continue your studies further, then today’s article is only for you. Because in today’s article, we will tell you how you can crack just one exam and cover all the expenses of your further studies through a foundation.
The registration period for the National Scholarship Exam is very long. It starts in the month of April or May and continues till the month of September or October. However, registration for this year is not started yet. National Scholarship Exam or NSE is a scholarship test that is organised by the NICE Foundation.
About NICE National Scholarship Exam
The National Institute of Career Education (NICE) Foundation administers the National Scholarship Exam 20233, a nationwide scholarship test. Candidates in grades 5 through 12 as well as those pursuing a certificate or degree are eligible to qualify for this scholarship exam. The NICE Foundation’s primary goal in administering the national scholarship test in 2023 is to identify young talent and support their development of thinking and decision-making skills. This evaluation also aids in identifying the pupils’ areas of strength and weakness.
The National Scholarship Exam is a crucial tool for identifying gifted children and then supporting them as they develop their abilities and skill set. Additionally, it seeks to locate a student’s areas of strength as well as his areas of weakness in order to assist him in overcoming those. The test consists of multiple-choice questions. This pattern was created to allow pupils to answer these questions thoughtfully. A well-crafted piece of paper has been produced to ascertain and evaluate the pupils’ capacity for thought and reasoning.
NSE (National Scholarship Exam) 2023 Dates
The following is the tentative schedule of the National Scholarship Exam 2023.
|Event||NICE NSE Date|
|Registration Started||01 July 2023|
|Last date to submit||15 October 2023|
|Admit card released||To be notified|
|NICE NSE Exam||To be notified|
|Result Declared||To be notified|
National Scholarship Exam 2023 Official Links
The following table contains National Scholarship Exam 2023 Apply link as well as other required official links.
|Official website||Click Here|
|NICE NSE Official Procedure||Click Here|
|Apply now||Click Here|
|Login Portal||Click Here|
|Help desk||Click Here|
National Scholarship Exam 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible to apply for the scholarship, the candidate must meet the requirements listed below:-
- This test is open to students in classes V through XII who are enrolled in the SSC, ICSE, or CBSE boards of education.
- Students should be enrolled in courses leading to a diploma or an undergraduate degree in any field.
- Both English and various regional languages are offered for this exam.
Benefits Of NSE Exam
The following advantages will be given to applicants for this scholarship:-
- Additionally, participation certificates will be given to each and every candidate for the national scholarship test in 2023.
- The best school, administrator, and teacher are also given monetary prizes through the NSE scholarship. They are chosen by the foundation using a variety of factors, including their level of engagement.
- The victors will also get a trophy, a certificate, and a monetary award. Additionally, they will get the following:
- The winning school will be awarded Rs. 10,000, a certificate for innovation, and a trophy.
- The NICE Foundation will provide Rs. 5,000 to the top principal.
- The top instructor will receive Rs. 3,000 from the committee.
NSE Prize Money Rank wise
The following table contains the class-wise prize.
|Standard||1st Rank||2nd Rank||3rd Rank||4th Rank||5th Rank|
|5th||Rs. 9000||Rs. 8000||Rs. 7000||Rs. 6000||Rs. 5000|
|6th||Rs. 10,000||Rs. 9000||Rs. 8000||Rs. 7000||Rs. 6000|
|7th||Rs. 11,000||Rs. 10,000||Rs. 9000||Rs. 8000||Rs. 7000|
|8th||Rs. 12,000||Rs. 11,000||Rs. 10,000||Rs. 9000||Rs. 8000|
|9th||Rs. 13,000||Rs. 12,000||Rs. 11,000||Rs. 10,000||Rs. 9000|
|10th||Rs. 14,000||Rs. 13,000||Rs. 12,000||Rs. 11,000||Rs. 10,000|
|11th||Rs. 15,000||Rs. 14,000||Rs. 13,000||Rs. 12,000||Rs. 11,000|
|12th||Rs. 16,000||Rs. 15,000||Rs. 14,000||Rs. 13,000||Rs. 12,000|
|Diploma||Rs. 30,000||Rs. 25,000||Rs. 20,000||Rs. 15,000||Rs. 10,000|
|Degree||Rs. 35,000||Rs. 30,000||Rs. 25,000||Rs. 20,000||Rs. 15,000|
NICE NSE 2023 Syllabus and Pattern
The NSE curriculum is aptitude- and learning-based, assessing every aspect of a candidates mental capability. Major subject areas included in the test include.
|English||The article, Adjective, Adverb, Jumble Sentences, Error Finding, (Grammar), Tenses, Noun, Pronoun,|
|Reasoning||Coding-Decoding, Verbal & Non-Verbal, Image Patterns,|
|GK||Current Affairs, Politics, Indian Economy, Government Schemes, Indian Politics, History India, Sports, Indian Geography|
The NICE National Scholarship Test follows the following format:
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|Mathematics & General Science||25|
|Reasoning & Analytical||25|
|Exam Duration||1 hr 30 minutes (90 minutes)|
How to Prepare for the National Scholarship Examination?
Here is a broad plan to be ready for the National Scholarship Examination, while there isn’t a single approach that will work for everyone.
- The contents and the format of the test must be fully understood by the students.
- Consult prior year’s papers to get a sense of the questions’ format.
- Look for practice tests and practise such exams.
- they may take advantage of this chance to put their skills to the test because NSE helps them sharpen their attention for future difficult tests.
National Scholarship Exam 2023 Application Form
Candidates can apply to this exam through both online and offline modes. The following is the method.
The NSE-2020 application form must be downloaded from the internet and printed out in order to submit an offline application. Place the most recent photos in the area provided in the registration form after filling out all the necessary sections. Since you submitted your application offline, you may either pay online using SBI Collect or in person with a demand draught. To prove you have finished your payment, don’t forget to attach the demand draught together with the required documentation. Finally, you must present the aforementioned papers to the main office or a branch office via hand delivery, courier, or rapid post.
- Select the “Apply Now” button below & carefully review all the information.
- Complete the ‘Registration’ procedure by providing personal information, a home address, and school or college information. (Note – To log in with legitimate credentials if the candidate is already enrolled, please click on ‘Student Login – NSE 2023.)
- Sign in to the newly made candidate account, complete the information, and add a photo.
- candidates need to pay 400 by using net banking.
National Scholarship Exam 2023 Contact Details
5, Hari Mamta Apartment, Panchak, Citric Stop,
Behind Shani Mandir, Jail Road, Nashik Road,
Nashik, Maharashtra, PIN – 422101