PMSSS 2023 – The provisional Allotment of PMSSS 2023 has been released. The PMSS, or Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Programme, offers tuition fees and maintenance grants to candidates from the Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh territories who have passed the class XII or an equivalent test. Basically, permission is granted to attend UG programmes outside of Jammu & Kashmir. AICTE introduced this programme. Applicants who wish to apply for PMSSS for their higher study must do so before the deadline. For more useful details on the PMSSS 2023 Scholarship Programme, read the entire article.
About Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme
Applicants in J&K are invited to apply for PMSSS (Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme) through AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education). The scholarship, which was established in the academic year 2011–12, intends to assist J&K teenagers who choose to pursue further studies outside of the state. In order to provide students with the information, abilities, experience, and training necessary for a higher academic level or vocation, makes excellent education more accessible to them. Along with other incentives, students chosen for PMSSS are eligible for a scholarship of up to INR 3 lakh annually.
The primary goal of the scholarship programme is to develop the skills of Jammu and Kashmir’s young and to educate, equip, and empower them to participate in the open market. creating and expanding job possibilities in Jammu and Kashmir. Increasing Jammu & Kashmir candidates’ career prospects and making the programme student-friendly.
J&K PM Special Scholarship Scheme 2023 Dates
The following is the tentative schedule of PMSSS 2023.
|Starting Date of AICTE Registration 2023||6 Sept 2023|
|Last Date to Enroll Online for AICTE Scholarship||15 Sept 2023|
|Registered Candidates Certificate Verification Dates||10-20 Sept 2023|
|Document Verified Students Choice Filling Schedule (Date)||14 Sept to 24 September 2023.|
|AICTE PMSSS Scholarship Merit List Release Date||22 Sept 2023.|
|Document Re-Verification Date||23-24 Sept 2023.|
|Publishing of Merit List||27 Sept 2023.|
|Seat Allocation through Online PMSSS Counselling||28 September 2023.|
|Choice Filling Date||28th to 30th Sept 2023.|
|Round 1 Seat Allotment||4 Oct 2023.|
|Confirmation of Seat Allocation from Students||4th to 10 Oct 2023|
|Seat Cancellation for Students Not Confirmed Allocation||11 Oct 2023.|
|Joining of College & Last Date of Seat Allocation||4th to 21st Oct 2023.|
|Second-Round Choice Filling Date||22 to 25 Oct 2023|
|Round 2 Seat Allotment||27 Oct 2023|
|Confirmation from Students for Seat Allocation||27 & 28 Oct 2023|
|Seat Cancellation for Students Not Confirmed Allocation||29th Oct 2023|
|Joining the College||27 Oct to 5 Nov 2023.|
PMSSS Scholarship 2023 Official Links
The following table contains PMSSS 2023 Apply link as well as other required official links.
|Official website||Click Here|
|PMSSS Brochure||Click Here|
|Apply now||Click Here|
|Login Portal||Click Here|
|Help desk||Click Here|
PMSSS 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The following are the eligibility criteria for PM Special Scholarship Scheme.
- Applicants must be citizens of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh, both of which are union territories.
- Additionally eligible to apply are those who have passed national-level exams like NEET, JEE, CLAT, etc.
- Candidates must have qualified from the J&K Board or any other board in the Union Territories of J&K and Ladakh.
- For entrance to the second year of registration, they had to have obtained a 10+3 diploma. The availability of seats in the Engineering division for the batch 2020–21 during the previous academic year on the prescribed list will determine how the counselling is conducted.
- The UTs of J&K and Ladakh will adhere to the reservation policy.
- An applicant’s family’s annual income should not exceed Rs. 8 lakh.
- The organization/university’s minimum age requirement and other requirements must be met by applicants.
PMSSS 2023 Non-Eligibility Criteria
If an applicant falls into one of the following classifications, they are not qualified for PMSSS:
- Not submitted via the AICTE portal
- The Open University provides programmes.
- Using benefits from other government or non-government programmes
- Portal is the only admission route for the degree.
- enrolling in any PG or diploma programme
- Admission is handled by agents or NGOs
- If an applicant misses the counselling session or enrols in a different institute than the one assigned.
PMSSS 2023 Scholarship Details
Tuition expenses, development charges, library charges, internet charges, training charges, university charges, examination charges, etc. will all be reimbursed to the chosen student. Candidates would be given maintenance fees in two equal payments of INR 50,000 each for a hostel, mess fees, purchasing books & stationery, and other costs.
|Stream||Academic Fee||No. of Scholarships|
|General Degree||Up to 30000||2070|
|Professional||Up to 1.25 Lakh||2830|
|Medical/BDS||Up to 3 Lakh||100|
Merit List of PMSSS 2023
- After the documents have been verified, merit lists will be posted on the official website.
- Please be advised that the CBSE/10+2 test results of applicants are utilised to compile the merit list.
- The CBSE/10+2 test results-based merit list for applicants will be made public well in advance of the initial round of counselling, thanks to the efforts of AICTE.
J&K PMSSS Counselling 2023
- To allocate seats, only online counselling will be used.
- Candidates should be informed that admission will not be given if the online counselling procedure is not completed.
- Scholarships are available to applicants who were admitted after completing an online counselling session.
- During the counselling procedure, aspirants must disclose their selected courses and college.
How To Apply PMSSS Application Form 2023 Online?
Only online will the PMSSS 2023 application be made available. Anyone interested in applying must first register on the official website. Below is a detailed explanation of the application form’s whole procedure.
- Candidates must register on the official website in order to begin the procedure.
- During the registration procedure, applicants must supply their active email address and cellphone number.
- Each candidate must also provide an activation link to confirm their phone number & email address.
- A user ID & password will also be generated for you upon registration.
- After logging in, applicants may access the primary application form.
- On the main application form, applicants must provide all of their communication, educational, & personal data.
- Along with the details, participants must also provide checked images of their signatures, photo, and other records.
- Applicants must evaluate a draught of the finished application form at the following stage.
- You can submit an application if all of your data is accurate. A copy of the finished application should be kept for future use.
PMSSS 2023 Document Verification
After completing an online application, Aspirants must go to the nearby verification centre. Officials will examine the applicant’s documents and provide a verification slip at the verification centre. The cheque slip should be kept safe for future use as a reference.
- 10th Class Mark sheet
- 12th Class Mark sheet
- Diploma certificate (for lateral entry students only)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Domicile certificate of J&K.
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhar Card
PMSSS 2023 Seat Matrix
According to Central Government regulations, pupils who qualify as physically disabled (PwD) are given a 3% horizontal quota. PMSSS 2023 seat matrix for candidates in other categories is as follows: