KLEE 2021 – Exam will be conducted on 30 & 31 July 2021. Commissioner of Entrance examination (CEE) conduct Kerala law entrance exam (KLEE) to provide admission in various law courses of law college which are situated in Kerala. Every year, this examination is conducted once in online mode and approx 8,000 to 10,000 aspirants apply for KLEE. To know complete details regarding KLEE Exam for 5 year and 3 year LLB, Aspirants have to go through this article.
KLEE 2021 Courses offered
Here is given below the list of courses in which candidate’s can take admission through KLEE.
- BA LLB
- BBA LLB
- BSC LLB
- BCOM LLB
What is KLEE?
KLEE or Kerala law entrance exam is a state level entrance examination which is conducted by CEE (Commissioner for entrance examination), Kerala to offered admission in various law programme such as BA LLB, BBA LLB, BSC LLB, BCOM LLB, LLB. There is 625 seats for 3 year LLB as well as 1295 seats for 5 year integrated LLB and the application fee of KLEE is Rs. 685/-.
KLEE 2021 Important Link’s
Aspirants need to visit official website regularly so that they can aware from the regular updates and notifications. The link of official website of KLEE is given below along with other important links.
|Official website||Click Here|
|Apply now||Click Here|
|Portal login||Click Here|
|Help desk||Click Here|
KLEE 2021 Important date’s
Here, we are providing the schedule of KLEE , Aspirants need to proceed with following date’s.
|Application begin||To be notified|
|Last date to apply||To be notified|
|Correction window||To be notified|
|Admit card released||To be notified|
|Exam date||30 & 31 July 2021|
|Answer key released||To be notified|
|Result declared||To be notified|
|Counselling||To be notified|
KLEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
If any of the candidate want to take admission through KLEE then first they need to fulfil it’s eligibility criteria which are following
- Aspirants must be citizen of India.
5 year integrated LLB
- The candidate’s must be completed 17 years of age as on December 31 in which year they are taking admission.
- Aspirants must have completed their 12th or equivalent examination from any recognised board/Institute.
- Candidate’s must obtained minimum marks in qualifying examination are following
- 45% for general
- 42% for SEBC ( socially and economically backward classes)
- 40% for SC/ST
- Qualifying examination appearing aspirants are also eligible for appearing KLEE 2021
3 year LLB
- There is no lower as well as upper age limit for appearing in the KLEE.
- Aspirants must have bachelor’s or equivalent degree in any discipline from any university of Kerala or equivalent.
- Aspirants must obtained minimum marks in qualifying examination are following
- 45% for general category
- 42% for SEBC category
- 40% for SC/ST category
- Qualifying exam appearing candidate’s are also eligible for appearing KLEE
KLEE 2021 Admission Procedure
To get admission through KLEE 2021, Aspirants have to go through below details.
KLEE 2021 Application form
KLEE Application form 2021 is filled through online mode by visiting official website. To fill the KLEE 2021 entrance exam application form, Candidate’s have to registered first by entering valid email Id , mobile number , password etc and select the course in which they want to take admission. After registration, Aspirants are received application number via mail and fill the entire application details by login their portal like personal information, academic details , communication details etc as well as select three exam centers according to preference then pay the fee
KLEE 2021 Online application form fee
Aspirants can pay through online mode as well as offline mode. In online mode, Aspirants can pay through net banking, credit card,debit card ,upi etc while in offline mode, Aspirants can pay through e-challan . For offline mode, First Aspirants have to download and print the e-challan and then fill it and submit it at the head and sub post office of kerala.
|Category||5 year integrated LLB fee’s||3 year LLB fee|
|SEBC/General||Rs. 685/-||Rs. 685/-|
|ST/SC||Rs. 345/-||Rs. 345/-|
KLEE 2021 Correction Window
After registration is closed, KLEE Correction Window are opened for very duration for all those Aspirants who made mistake in their KLEE application form at the time of filling and this is the last chance to rectify their all mistakes.
KLEE 2021 Slot booking
KLEE slot booking window open for all candidates after correction window. In slot booking, candidates can change their exam center according to their preference
KLEE 2021 Admit card
KLEE Admit card are released online on the official website and Aspirant’s login their portal by entering required details and download it and print it and also carried it to the exam centre along with any one identify proof. Admit card of KLEE contains the date, time and venue of entrance examination.
KLEE 2021 Attend the Exam
Aspirants have appeared in the KLEE 2021 entrance exam at the aloted center on the scheduled date & time. Aspirants have to report at exam centre on the reporting time and follow all the rules as well as instructions which are available on the admit card.
KLEE 2021 Answer Key
After the kerala law entrance exam, KLEE Answer key is released officially on the official website by the CEE. Candidate’s can challenge the KLEE answer key, if any answer are wrong. Candidate’s can calculate their approximate marks on besis of KLEE Answer key.
KLEE 2021 Result
KLEE Result are declared online on the official website by the respective authorities. Aspirant’s can check KLEE result by login their portal. KLEE Result contain obtained marks, Total marks along with personal details. Don’t forget to take print out of KLEE 2021 result for future reference.
KLEE 2021 counselling
KLEE Counselling is conducted in online mode and Candidate have to registered first and then fill the choices. Aspirant have to appear in the counselling and verify their documents. After document verification, admission list of shortlisted candidates is released by respective authority and if candidate name is in the list then they have to visit to the allotted institute and complete other formalities
KLEE 2021 Exam Centers
Exam centers for KLEE are available in only these 6 cities which are following
KLEE 2021 Exam Pattern
Here, we are providing KLEE exam pattern which candidate’s should know.
- KLEE is computer based test that is online
- Duration of KLEE is 2 hours and 120 minutes
- Totol 200 questions is asked in KLEE
- Whole KLEE paper is of 600 marks
- 3 marks is awarded for every correct option while 1 marks is deducted for every incorrect option
- Whole paper is divided into 4 sections such as
- General English (60)
- General knowledge (45)
- Arithmetic and mental ability (25)
- Aptitude for legal studies (70)
KLEE 2021 Syllabus
Here is given below the topics of each section.
- KLEE Syllabus 2021 – General English
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- One word substitution
- Fill in the blanks
- Idioms & Phrases
- Choose the correct spellings
- Identify correct part in the sentence
- Phrasal Verbs
- Reading Comprehension
- part of speech
- error detection
- KLEE Syllabus 2021 – General Knowledge
- Indian History
- General Science (Physics / Chemistry / Biology)
- Arts & Sports
- Books and Authors
- UN Bodies
- Famous Place / Organizations in India
- International Organizations
- National / International Days
- Current Affairs (Mostly Legal)
- KLEE Syllabus 2021 – Arithmetic
- Profit & Loss
- Time & Distance
- Time & Work
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple / Compound Interest
- Problems based on age
- KLEE Syllabus 2021 – Mental Ability
- Odd one out
- Coding & Decoding
- Series Test
- Number Ranking Test
- Blood Relation
- Sense of Direction
- Dates and Calendar
- Mathematical Operations
- numbers and patterns
- arguments and conclusions
- KLEE Syllabus 2021 – Legal Aptitude
- Constitution of India
- Legal Terms and Maxims
- Law of Torts
- Indian Penal Code
- Contact Law
- Legal Propositions and Facts
- Indian polity
- Rights and duties
- International laws and bodies
- World Bank
KLEE 2021 Seat Matrix
Here is given below the KLEE 2021 seat matrix.
- There is total 625 seats for 3 year LLB course in which 400 Govt seats and 225 private seats and 1295 seats for 5 year integrated LLB in which 320 govt seats and 975 private seats.
KLEE 2021 Participating Institute
There is total 24 colleges in which 4 government college’s and 20 private college’s and list of colleges is given below.
- Government Law College, Ernakulam (EKL)
- Government Law College, Kozhikode (KKL)
- TCL – Government Law College, Thrissur
- Government Law College, Thiruvananthapuram (TVL)
- Al- Ameen Law College, Shoranur (AAL)
- AIM College Of Law, Thrissur (AIL)
- Al Azhar Law College, Thodupuzha. (ATL)
- Bharata Mata Shool of Legal Studies, Aluva (BAL)
- Bhavans N A Palkhivala Academy for Advanced Legal Studies and Research, Kozhikode (BRL)
- CSI College for Legal Studies, Kottayam (CEL)
- CSI Institute of Legal Studies, Thiruvananthapuram (CPL)
- Co-operative School of Law, Idukki (CTL)
- Mar Gregorios College of Law,Thiruvananthapuram (GNL)
- Guru Nithyachaithanya Yathi College of Law and Research Centre, Kareelakulangara,Kayamkulam (GYL)
- V.R Krishnan Ezhuthachan Law College,Palakkad (KEL)
- KMCT Law College,Malappuram (KML)
- MCT College of Legal Studies, Malappuram (MCL)
- Markaz Law College, Thamarassery, Kozhikode (MKL)
- Mount Zion Law College,Pathanamthitta (MZL)
- Nehru Academy of Law, Palakkad (NCL)
- NSS Law College,Kollam (NKL)
- Kerala Law Academy Law College,Thiruvananthapuram (PKL)
- Sree Narayana Law College,Eranakulam (SEL)
- Sree Narayana Guru College of Legal Studies,Kollam (SKL)
KLEE 2021 Help desk
If any Candidate have any issue regarding KLEE then they can solve their problem by contacting the below details.
- Fax: 0471-2337228
- E-mail: [email protected]