IPU Paramedical 2023 – The Respective authority will release the applications form for admission to these courses in March 2023. IPU offer various paramedical courses through the entrance exam of IPU CET. The IPU CET exam has been held once a year and Across both these courses, IPU has a sanctioned intake of 85% for Delhi region candidates, while the remaining 15% seats are for candidates belonging outside the Delhi region.
What is paramedical?
If we define paramedical in simple terms, it is the facility of pre-hospital treatment provided at the hospital. Para-medical includes physiotherapy, occupational therapy, diagnostic X-ray technology, radiography, and medical laboratory technology. IPU also offers a variety of paramedical courses. Work linked to the lab technician, X-ray technician, city scan, and MRI technician is taught in paramedical.
The following table represents the course and the duration of IPU paramedical courses.
|1.||Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)||4 1/2 yrs||124|
|2.||Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)||4 1/2 yrs||124|
|3.||Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics (BPO)||4 1/2 yrs||124|
|4.||Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology (B.Sc. MLT)||3 yrs||124|
|5.||Bachelor of Audiology and speech-language pathology (BASLP)||4 yrs||124|
IPU Paramedical 2023 Important Links
Here is given below all IPU Paramedical Important Links for the better convenience of aspirants.
|IPU Official Website||Click Here|
|IPU Admission Official Website||Click Here|
|IPU CET Information Bulletin||Click Here|
|Apply now||Click Here|
|Login Portal||Click Here|
|Frequently Asked Questions||Click Here|
|Application Form procedure||Click Here|
|Counselling registration||Click Here|
|Help desk of IPU||Click Here|
|Help desk of IPU admission||Click Here|
IPU Paramedical 2023 Important Dates
Here is given below IPU Paramedical schedule 2023, Aspirants have to Proceed accordingly.
|Application begin||March 2023|
|Application Ended||May 2023|
|Correction window||May 2022|
|Admit card released||May 2022|
|Date of Exam||June 2022|
|Answer key released||June 2022|
|Result Declared||July 2022|
IPU Paramedical 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The following are the eligibility criteria for IPU paramedical courses.
- Aspirants must have passed class 12th or intermediate or equivalent.
- They must have a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in physics, chemistry and biology.
- They should have studied English subject in class 12th.
- Appearing candidates of class 12th are also eligible.
IPU Paramedical 2023 Exam Pattern
Here is given below the IPU Paramedical Exam Pattern so that aspirants become friendly with the pattern.
- The exam will be held online on a Computer at the exam centre.
- There will be a total of 100 MCQs.
- Each question is of 4 marks and there will be a negative marking of one mark.
- The duration of this exam is 150 minutes or 2 hours and 30 minutes.
The following table represents the section and no. of questions.
IPU Paramedical 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of IPU paramedical course is based on the class 12 level and this includes physics, chemistry, and biology. The detailed syllabus is given below.
Laws of Motion, Kinematics, Gravitation, Electromagnetic Induction, Alternative Current, Optics, Atoms and Nuclei, Magnetism
Chemical Bonding, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Redox Reactions, p-Block Elements, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Polymers
Diversity in Living World, Cell Structure and Function, Human Physiology, Genetics and Evolution, Ecology, Biotechnology
IPU Paramedical 2023 Preparation Tips
To make their preparation better, Go through the below details.
- Understand the exam pattern along with the syllabus
- Solve previous year’s question paper and modal test
- Aspirants have to use the best books for preparation
IPU Paramedical Preparation Books 2023
The following represent the book’s name and author.
|Section||Books & Publication||Link|
IPU Paramedical 2023 Admission Procedure
first, the respective authority releases an online notification regarding IPU Paramedical 2023 then aspirants have to complete the IPU Paramedical Application Process. and then for a short duration, Faculty provide a Correction chance in the Application Form. after that Admit card will be released and aspirants need to appear in the IPU Paramedical Exam. then the IPU Paramedical result will be declared and for final admission, Aspirants have to participate in the Counselling Process and Allotment of Seats.
IPU Paramedical 2023 Application Form
Candidates must fill out an online application form. It is necessary to create a login and password. The candidate must fill out the Application Form and all of its sections. Scanned images of the aspirant’s photograph, signature, and left thumb impression are required documents. Payments must be made with a debit/credit card or using Net Banking.
IPU Paramedical 2023 Admit Card
The Admit Card is available for download on the official website. It should be printed after it has been downloaded. The instructions on the Admit Card should be read carefully because the Admit Card may include very essential information.
IPU Paramedical 2023 Result
Result will be declared after the exam on the official website by the respective authority. the result will contain their section-wise marks as well as overall marks along with some personal information. the result will be declared approx after 02 or 03 weeks after the entrance exam.
IPU Paramedical 2023 Counselling
Shortlisted aspirants have been called for counselling by the respective authority. candidates have to complete the choice filling and locking process. the first step of counselling starts with the verification of the document process and ends with the payment of admission fees.
IPU Paramedical 2023 Participating Institutes
Here is given below the list of IPU Paramedical participating Institutes which accept the IPU Paramedical Exam rank card.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University (CSMU), Navi Mumbai
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
- Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering & Technology (SVIET), Chandigarh
- University College of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi
- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
- Kasturba Medical College Manipal University, Manipal
- Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai
- IIHMR University (IIHMR), Jaipur
- Sandip University, Nashik
- Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore
- Amity University Manesar, Gurgaon
- Christian Medical College, Ludhiana
- St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai
- Madras Medical College, Mumbai
- Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai
IPU Paramedical 2023 Contact details
For every Query regarding IPU Paramedical 2023, Either you can contact to IPU Paramedical Help desk which is given below or ask us through comments.
- Helpline Number: 011-25302169, 011-25302171
- Email id: [email protected]