IPU BDS Admission 2023 – To take admission to the IPU BDS 2023, candidates need to pass NEET-UG 2023. In July 2023, NEET 2023 test will be held. IPU does not conduct NEET 2023 counselling for IPU BDS Admission 2023. Candidates do not need to register for IPU because admission to BDS at IPU will be done through common counselling.
What is IPU BDS Admission?
The BDS program is offered by GGSIPU or IP University and lasts for 5 years. The BDS program is a five-year full-time program that includes four years of classroom instruction and examinations and one year of internship. BDS has the CET code 104 at IPU. NEET-UG scores are used to determine admission to IP University’s BDS program. There are approx 50 seats available in IPU for BDS. Admission is based on passing the NEET Exam. In 2023, GGSIPU will manage IPU BDS admissions for 85 per cent of state quota seats. Through NEET 2023 counselling, the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will offer admission to 100% of the seats in IPU BDS.
IPU BDS Admission 2023 Important Links
Here is given below all IPU BDS Admission Important Links for the better convenience of aspirants.
|Title||IPU BDS Official Links|
|NEET Official website||Click Here|
|NEET Information Bulletin||Click Here|
|Apply Now/Login Portal||Click Here|
|NEET NTA Help desk||Click Here|
|MCC Official Website||Click Here|
IPU BDS Admission 2023 Important Dates
Here is given below IPU BDS Admission schedule 2023, Aspirants have to Proceed accordingly.
|NEET 2022 Application form date||April 6, 2022|
|Last date to fill NEET 2022 Application form||May 15, 2022|
|NEET 2022 Admit Card Release date||1st week of July 2022|
|NEET 2022 Exam date||July 17, 2022|
|NEET 2022 Result||August/September 2022|
|BDS Counselling||To be notified|
|Classes begin (offline)||To be notified|
IPU BDS Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
If the aspirants want to take admitted to the BDS course of IP University then they have to fulfil the requirements that are followed.
- A candidate must be an Indian, an Overseas Indian, or a Nepali citizen. Non-resident Indians and foreign nationals are not eligible.
- The applicant must be 17 years old on or before December 31st of the year of admission.
- As of December 31st of the admission year, the maximum age restriction is 25 years old.
- Applicants who are SC/ST/OBC will be offered a 5-year age relaxation on the maximum age allowed.
- The candidate must have completed 12th Class or an equivalent test from a recognized institution or board in an Indian state.
- The candidate must have passed Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English on an individual basis.
- Aspirants must have at least a 50 per cent aggregate score in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (40 per cent for SC/ST/OBC).
- The candidate must be medically fit to undertake the allocated course following a medical assessment.
- Applicants who are blind (including colour blindness), deaf, or stupid will not be accepted.
IPU BDS Admission 2023 Admission Procedure
First, Aspirants need to pass the NEET entrance exam and then registered for MCC counselling held by DGHS. Aspirants’ admission to Indraprastha University’s BDS program solely depends on their NEET results. The ultimate selection will be determined at the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India/Director General of Health Services’ Common Counseling. Aspirants who wish to apply for BDS admission at IPU must first apply for NEET on the NTA’s official website. Such aspirants are not required to submit a second application on the IPU website.
IPU BDS 2023 Colleges, Seats, Fees
- ESIC Dental College in Delhi is the only affiliated IPU college that offers BDS courses.
- There is a total of 62 seats in BDS at ESIC Dental College, Delhi.
- The cost of a BDS programme at IPU ranges from INR 24000 to INR 44000. (per Annum).
IPU Admission 2023 Contact details
If you have any questions about IPU BDS, you may either contact the MCC or ask us in the comments.
- Phone No. : 0120-4073500
- Toll-Free Number: 1800 102 7637
Frequently Asked Questions
GGSIPU has 62 BDS seats available.
BDS at IPU will be based on MCC counselling
IPU BDS admission is open only for NEET 2023 qualified candidates.
The BDS program is exclusively offered at ESIC Dental College in Delhi, which is affiliated with IP University. The All India Medical Council has approved it.
The BDS program at Indraprastha University requires a 50 percent aggregate in each topic in all semesters, including the final semester. Applicants who do not pass the semesters must retake the tests on a university-scheduled date.
1 thought on “IPU BDS Admission 2023 – Exam Dates, Application, Eligibility, Procedure, Counselling, Colleges, Seats, Fees”
I have given meet 2023…what are the other requirements to get BDS course at IPU?.
my category is general EWS.