IGNOU MBA 2023 – Developing management and business abilities is the goal of the master of business administration program. A two-year MBA degree programme that accepts payments on a semester basis. The admission procedure for the July 2023 session has only started at IGNOU. On the official webpage, the institution has revised the announcement regarding the beginning of registration for the two-year MBA programme. For admission to the management degree programme, it is feasible that the OPENMAT will be administered. The IGNOU MBA’s openmat cost is INR 1,000. The IGNOU MBA Program’s deadline for re-registration is July 31, 2023.
IGNOU MBA About
IGNOU has divided MBA into four categories for the purpose of easy understanding. The following are categories of IGNOU MBA.
IGNOU uses a modular approach when creating its program offerings, thus if a candidate enrolls in MBA but for any reason is unable to finish all of the programs, they are given an exit point. A Post Graduate Diploma in that particular specialty will be granted to the student who successfully completes five courses in that specialization and one required basic course.
In order to complete the 28 needed programs for the granting of an MBA degree in four semesters, candidates will be permitted to register for or re-register for 7 courses every semester (i.e. two years). The student must sign up for the program during the first semester and then sign up again for the following semesters.
|Minimum Duration||2 Years|
|Maximum Duration||4 Years|
|Course Fee||Rs. 62,000|
|Minimum Age||No bar|
|Maximum Age||No bar|
IGNOU MBA 2023 Important Links
Here is given below all IGNOU MBA Important Links for the better convenience of aspirants.
|Title||IGNOU MBA official Links|
|IGNOU MBA Official website||Click Here|
|IGNOU MBA Information Bulletin||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Login Portal||Click Here|
|IGNOU MBA Admission Help desk||Click Here|
|IGNOU MBA Helpdesk||Click Here|
IGNOU MBA 2023 Important Dates
Here is given below IGNOU MBA schedule 2023, Aspirants have to Proceed accordingly.
|July Events||IGNOU MBA Dates|
|Application Started||Going on|
|Last date to fill||31 July 2022|
|January Events||IGNOU MBA Dates (Released)|
|Application Started||January 2022|
|Last date to fill||10 February 2023|
IGNOU MBA 2023-23
Admission to the IGNOU MBA program will be given for the January 2023 session based on performance in the prerequisite degree. The institution won’t hold the IGNOU OPENMAT entrance test for MBA programme admission. On the university’s official website, qualified applicants may submit their applications immediately. The chosen candidates will get notifications by text message and email at the provided mobile number and email address.
- Any graduate with a minimum grade point average of 50% for the general category and 45% for the reserved category, as per government of India regulations, including those with a Chartered Accountancy, Cost Accountancy, or Company Secretaryship.
- Students must make sure their cumulative grade point averages match the eligibility percentage standards.
- Passing the National Testing Agency-conducted OPENMAT admission exam for IGNOU (NTA)
IGNOU MBA B&F 2023-23
Admission to MBA B&F will be based on CAIIB exam. Candidates can apply for this course if they fulfill the mentioned eligibility criteria.
- Aspirants completed a bachelor’s degree with at least a 50 percent grade point average (45 percent for applicants from restricted categories).
- They must have taken the CAIIB exams and received the necessary certifications from the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance, Mumbai.
- Candidates must have at least two years of experience working in the banking or financial services industry.
MBA Specialisation 2023-23
In this category of MBA, There are 4 specializations which are mentioned below.
- MBAFM – Master of Business Administration (Financial Management)
- MBAHM – Master of Business Administration (Human Resources Management)
- MBAMM – Master of Business Administration (Marketing Management)
- MBAOM – Master of Business Administration (Operations Management)
Aspirants must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% required marks for the general category (45% for the reserved category).
IGNOU MBA Online 2023-23
AICTE has granted approval to the 2-year postgraduate IGNOU online MBA program. The candidates would not be needed to attend offline courses at the IGNOU study centers; the course will solely be delivered digitally. To finish the course, participants will obtain self-learning study resources in the form of E-lectures, IGNOU E-Content, etc. Admission to the IGNOU online MBA program is granted based on performance on the prerequisite test. For the same, the university won’t be holding an entrance test.
- Candidates must be graduated with a duration of a minimum of three years from a recognized university.
- They have 50% (45% for reserved category) marks in the qualifying exam.
IGNOU MBA 2023 Contact details
For every Query regarding IGNOU MBA 2023, Either you can contact to IGNOU MBA Help desk which is given below, or ask us through the comment.
- Phone Numbers: 011-29573002, 011-29532073
- Email IDs: [email protected],
Top MBA Entrance Exams
Frequently Asked Questions
The MBA programs offered by IGNOU are quite well-liked by working people. Working professionals who require a degree to get over the designation obstacle they are caught in owing to advancement criteria or business regulations on education to be supported by a certain designation might choose the IGNOU MBA program.
Best IGNOU FOR MBA Since the tests for the distance learning MBA program of IGNOU are among the most challenging and the passing rate of students is quite low, you should have adequate time to study more than what is necessary for normal classes.
IGNOU MBA course duration is a minimum of 2 years and a maximum of 4 years.
Yes, the IGNOU MBA degree is recognized throughout the country.
Yes, IGNOU offer MBA in 6 specilizations.