JNU MBA Admission 2021

JNU MBA Admission 2021 – Dates, Eligibility, Criteria, Cutoff, Seats, Fees

Uncategorized

JNU MBA Admission 2021 – If any of the aspirants want to make their career in business lifestyle then the course MBA is made for them. MBA stands for or the full form is Master of Business Administration. If any of the aspirants want to work directly in repotated company in higher position then they need to have MBA degree. MBA is essential for managing director as well as to run a company. Aspirants can learn the standard of business from MBA only. To do MBA from recognized university, candidates have to clear CAT entrance exam if they live in India and GMAT entrance exam if they live in foreign state.

If you want to take admission in MBA course of JNU (Jawaharlal Nehru University) in 2021 then you must have cleared the entrance exam of CAT 2020 but keep in mind that 70% weightage is of CAT exam and the remaining 30% is of personal interview round. JNU provide 2 year’s MBA Course through ABVSME (Atal Bihari Vajpayee School of Management and Entrepreneurship). MBA course in JNU came in 2019 with 50 seats but now the number of seats has been increased to 75. JNU MBA 2021 Application form are still open and will be filled by 9th july 2021 (last date).

JNU MBA Admission 2021 Important Links

Here, we are providing all the JNU MBA 2021 Important links for the convince of aspirants.

Official website of JNUClick Here
Official website of MBA (ABVSME)Click Here
JNU ProspectusClick Here
MBA BrochureClick Here
Apply NowClick Here
MBA detailed SyllabusClick Here
Help deskClick Here

JNU MBA Admission 2021 Important Dates

Here is given all the JNU MBA 2021 Important Dates, Aspirants have to proceed accordingly.

EventsDates
Last date to fill application09 July 2021
Correction window openedTo be notified
Correction window closedTo be notified
GD-PITo be notified
Final Admission ListTo be notified

JNU MBA Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria

If the aspirants want to pursue MBA at JNU, they have to fulfil the JNU MBA 2021 Eligibility Criteria which are following.

Entrance Exam

  • If the candidates are live in India then they need to qualify CAT 2020.
  • If the candidates are live in foreign state they need to qualify GMAT 2020 with (minimum 500 Score).
  • The weightage of entrance exam is 70% and the remaining is for GD-PI (Group discussion and personal interview).

Educational Qualifications

  • All the aspirants should have a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree from any recognised university.
  • Aspirants should have a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in a qualifying exam for general,OBC & EWS category.
  • 5% relaxation for SC/ST/Pwd category i.e. minimum 45% marks is required in qualifying exam.

JNU MBA 2021 Admission Criteria

Here, we are discuss JNU MBA admission criteria. To take admission in JNU in 2021 for MBA course then candidates have cleared CAT 2020 entrance exam which have 70% weightage and the remaining 30% weightage is divided into 10% group discussion and 20% personal interview.

First, Candidates have to fill the JNU MBA admission form 2021 which is available on the official website of JNU then JNU MBA Correction window 2021 will be opened for very short duration for all those candidates who have made the mistake in JNU MBA Application form 2021. After that aspirants will be shortlisted for group disscussion and personal interview on the basis of CAT 2020 scores. And then final merit list will be released on the official website by the respective authority. And after that all those aspirants whose name are in final list thay have to go to the college and take admission.

JNU MBA Admission 2021 Application form

Before filling the JNU MBA application form 2021, candidates have to read the prospectus carefully. Here is following the procedure of fill JNU MBA 2021 Application Form.

JNU MBA application form 2021 are open and the last date to fill application form is 09 July 2021. First, aspirants have to register yourself by entering the details such as Full name, contact number, Email I’d and password.

After the successful registeration, A link will be shared by JNU respective authority to the candidates registered email Id so that candidates can activate their web account by clink on that link.

After account activation, candidates have to login their portal by entering email id & password and then fill all the personal, Professional, acedimic and communication details and then upload the scanned images of required documents like passport size photograph, signature, marksheet etc.

JNU MBA Application form 2021 fee payment

The last step of JNU MBA 2021 application form is payment. Aspirants can pay JNU MBA fees for application through net banking, credit card and debit card.

CategoryFees
General/ OBC/EwsRs. 2,000
SC/ST/PwdRs. 1,000

JNU MBA Admission 2021 Selection procedure

If candidates take admission in JNU MBA program then they need to know the JNU MBA Selection procedure which is mention below.

As you all know, JNU considers CAT 2020 entrance exam score for admission in MBA course so that aspirants will be shortlisted on the basis of CAT 2020 score. Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear in the round of GD-PI (group discussion and personal interview).

Criteria/weightage for final selection

CAT Entrance Exam70%
Group Discussion10%
Personal Interview20%
Total100%

The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of CAT, GD & PI score. Final merit list will contain the name of aspirants who will be selected for admission in MBA program of ABVSME, JNU which is released on the official website. Those name are on the final merit list who have to visit to the college with original documents and complete the admissiom formalities.

JNU MBA 2021 seat matrix

There are total 75 seats for MBA in JNU. Out of these, some of the seat are booked for SC, ST, OBC & foreign students. Last year there were only 50 seats but this year 25 seats have been increased to 75.

JNU MBA Admission 2021 Fee structure

Here is given the JNU MBA 2021 Fee structure.

CategoryTotal Fees
GeneralRs. 12 Lakhs
OBCRs. 08 Lakhs
SC/ST/PwdRs. 06 Lakhs
Foreign NationalsUSD 32,000
SAARC NationalsUSD 20,000
Head of FeeIn Rs.
Student Activity Fee (per semester)2,500
University Development Fund (per semester)1,000
Admission Fee (One Time)1,000
Examination Fee (per semester)1,000
Medical Insurance (per year)500
Alumni Fee (One Time)1,000
Registration Fee (One Time)1,000
Security Deposit (Refundable: One Time)5,000
Medical Fee (Annual)9
Medical Booklet12

JNU MBA 2021 Contact details

If aspirants had any problem then some of their contact details are given here. Candidates can contact from 09:30 am to 05:30 pm.

Read More
XAT 2022
CMAT 2021
IIT JAM 2021
CEED 2022
GPAT 2021
SNAP 2021

Got a question?

Frequently Asked Questions

Yes, JNU offers MBA on behalf of AMBVSE since 2019 with 75 seats.

MBA is excellent from JNU. There faculty and campus for MBA is excellent. As you all know JNU is repotated as well as public central university located in the capital of India i.e. Delhi & In the year from 2017 to 2020, JNU has got the best ranked by NIRF. From the above details, we can take a rough idea about JNU MBA.

You have to clear CAT entrance exam to take admission in JNU MBA and then fill the admission form of JNU MBA then the merit list is prepared for GD-PI on behalf of CAT score and after final list will out.

yes, Application are still open and the last date to fill application is 09 July 2021

Yes

Aakash Kashyap

Hi! I am Aakash Kashyap, a Content Writer at Apna Campus. I love providing quality information to the students. Been working in this field for a year has helped me to understand the need of the student and creating quality content for them. While writing on admission, entrance exams and various career options is my primary job function by day. Now, I am pursuing graduation from University of Delhi. I don't like news as well as politics. My interest is in cricket and talking with friend's. I love updating myself and learning new things. Anyone feel free to meet me on my social platform's.

https://apnacampus.in/

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *