DU MSc Physics 2022 – Delhi University offers MSc Physics (Master of Physics) program for the duration of 2 years through the entrance exam of DUET. DUET (Delhi university entrance test) is conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency). The application form for DUET has been released on 06 April and the last registration form is on 10 June 2022. DUET will be held in June or July 2022, tentatively. The admission will be based on merit and entrance based and the eligibility for both are different. To know complete details of DU MSC Physics admission 2022, go through this article.
DU MSc Physics 2022 Important Links
Here is below all DU MSc Physics Important Links for the better convenience of aspirants.
|Title||DU MSc Physics official Links|
|DU PG admission Official website||Click Here|
|DU PG Information Bulletin||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Login Portal||Click Here|
|DU PG admission Help desk||Click Here|
DU MSc Physics 2022 Important Dates
Here is given below DU MSc Physics schedule 2022, Aspirants have to Proceed accordingly.
|Events||DU MSc Physics Exam Dates|
|Application Started||06 April 2022|
|Last date to fill||10 June 2022|
|Admit card released||June 2022|
|DU MSc Physics Exam Date||July 2022|
|Result declared||July 2022|
DU MSc Physics 2022 Eligibility Criteria
If the aspirants want to take admitted to the BHMCT course of IP University then they have to fulfill the requirement that is following.
For Entrance Based Admission
- Aspirants must graduate with B.Sc (Hons) Physics (3 Years Course after 10+2) from any recognized university.
- Aspirants must have scored at least 55% marks in their qualifying exam.
- Aspirants must have any Bachelor of Science or Engineering/Technology from a recognized institution.
- They have obtained at least 24 credits in Physics course at the undergraduate level with at least 6 credits in Mathematics/ Mathematical Physics/ Engineering Mathematics.
- They have scored a minimum of 55% in their qualifying examination.
For Merit-Based Admission
- Aspirants must graduate with a B.Sc (Hons) Physics from the University of Delhi only with at least 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent.
DU MSc Physics 2022 Syllabus
The level of Questions will be based on undergraduate and Questions will be asked under the syllabus of the B.Sc (Hons) Physics program. The following are the topics of the syllabus for the DUET PG MSc Physics Entrance exam 2022.
- Classical Mechanics
- Quantum Mechanics
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Solid State Physics
- Heat & Thermodynamics
- Statistical Physics
- Mathematical Physics
- Digital Electronics
- Nuclear and Particle Physics
- Atomic and Molecular Physics
- Oscillation and Waves
DU MSc Physics 2022 Preparation Tips and Books
The following are the preparation tips for the DU MSc Physics entrance exam 2022.
- Know DUET MSc Physics exam pattern
- Analysis of entrance exam detailed syllabus
- Make a study schedule
- Solve PYQP
- Attend DU MSc Physics mock tests
DU MSc Physics 2022 Admission Procedure
- Fill out DUET PG 2022 application form
- Download DUET admit card, whenever the authority released
- Appeared in DUET Entrance Exam as per scheduled
- Check the DUET result, whenever declared
- Check the DUET MSc Physics final Merit, whenever released
- Participate in Counselling for final admission
Read the complete article of DUET PG admission 2022 for application form, exam pattern etc.
DU MSc Physics 2022 Counselling
After the declaration of the DUET PG entrance result, Candidates need to appear for counselling for final admission. They have to select their college in order of preferences. For final admission, pay the admission fee on time.
DU MSc Physics 2022 Colleges
There is a total of 08 colleges under Delhi university that offer masters in physics one is a girl’s college. The following is the list of colleges that offer MSc Physics.
- Hans Raj College
- Hindu College
- Ramjas College
- Miranda House
- Kirori Mal College
- Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Khalsa College
- St. Stephen’s College
- Sri Venkateswara College
DU MSc Physics 2022 Seats
The following are the college & category-wise seat distribution.
Hans Raj College
Kirori Mal College
Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Khalsa College
St. Stephen’s College
Sri Venkateswara College
DU MSc Physics 2022 Fees
The following table represents the college wise fee structure per annum.
|College Name||Fee PA|
|Hans Raj College||Rs. 12,327/-|
|Hindu College||Rs. 12,327/-|
|Ramjas College||Rs. 9,410/-|
|Miranda House||Rs. 13,170/-|
|Kirori Mal College||–|
|Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Khalsa College||Rs. 17,627/-|
|St. Stephen’s College||–|
|Sri Venkateswara College||Rs. 10,976/-|
DU MSc Physics 2022 Contact details
For every Query regarding DU PG admission 2022, Either you can contact the DU PG Help desk given below, or ask us through the comment.
- Email – [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, and the deadline for registration is 10 June 2022.
Admission will be based on both merit and entrance-based.
The application is Rs. 750 for general, OBC & Rs. 300/- for SC/ST.
There is a total of 300+ seats for MSc Physics at Du and 50% will be filled through the entrance and the rest for merit.
The average fee for DU MSc Physics is vary from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000.