BBA Airport Management – One of the industries in India with the highest growth in aviation. The IBEF Organisations rank India as the 3rd-largest domestic airline market in the world due to its enormous economic impact on both domestic and foreign trade. It encompasses all companies, organisations, airlines, aircraft, ships, both public and private, and both commercial and autonomous aircraft. A vast variety of employment choices are available in the aviation industry. Those who want to work in the aviation industry professionally should participate in the BBA AM course of study. To learn more about BBA AM programme, go through this article.
What is BBA Airport Management?
Technical issues involving Air Traffic Control, the Cargo Department, Staff, Finance, & Coordination are covered in this undergraduate programme. Candidates gain knowledge about a variety of topics related to airports, including airport planning, security and safety, reserving tickets, customer care services, and more. It is broken up into six semesters and covers both academic and practical subjects. Those looking for administrative responsibility should take this course. The programme teaches you how to manage a team, develop communication skills, and comprehend airport & aviation management.
Why Choose a BBA Airport Management?
The following benefits can attract candidates towards this programme.
- There are many options for this course. It is among the greatest UG management courses available to students.
- Due to the broad sector, there is a strong demand for workers in this field.
- They get knowledge about decision-making, communication, etc.
- Working as a credit control manager, airport operations manager, etc. will help them develop experience.
- They can accept high-paying jobs with prestigious companies like Air India, Indigo, and others.
BBA Airport Management Course Eligibility Criteria
As the minimum requirements for the BBA in Airline & Airport Management degree vary from university to university, the following are basic eligibility criteria for those who wish to enrol in this programme.
- The aspirants must have earned their 10+2 from an accredited board in any stream.
- The applicant must have obtained an overall grade-point average in 12th grade between 50 and 60 per cent.
- Medical fitness is a requirement for enrollment in this programme.
- Most institutions additionally need candidates to pass English language proficiency exams like IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, etc. if they intend to study BBA Aviation Management.
- A strong Statement of Purpose (SOP) and well-written Letters of Recommendation (LOR).
BBA Airport Management Courses Admission Process
Depending on the kind of institution and method of application (online or offline), the admissions procedure for BBA in Airport management programmes may vary slightly. The usual admissions process for this programme for online, distance learning, or direct university admissions is as follows.
- Visit the official website of the college of your choice.
- Following your initial login as a new user, complete the application form.
- All necessary original documents should be scanned, uploaded, and then attached to your application.
- Before submitting the application form, log in and deposit the application fee.
- After the verification of documents is finished, students will be informed of the status of their admission confirmation. Applicants must then pay the program’s academic tuition using one of the payment options the college offers.
BBA Airport Management Entrance Exams
Many universities that offer the BBA in airport management don’t just choose candidates based on their merit; they also take their admission exam scores into account. Among the exams that universities frequently administer are.
|Entrance Exam||Read More|
|GGSIPU CET||Click Here|
|DU JAT||Click Here|
|AIMA UGAT||Click Here|
|BHU UET||Click Here|
BBA Airport Management Course Fee Structure
The charge of the BBA in Airport Management programme depends on a number of variables, including the type of institution (public or private), internship possibilities, infrastructure, other facilities, etc. However, a candidate should budget somewhere between INR 60,000 and INR 2.60 lakh every year. Private or public management universities are expensive, despite the fact that government institutions are generally more affordable. A list of institutions and their average yearly BBA AM course fees are shown in the following table.
|Institute Name||Average Annual Fees (in INR)|
|Sky Bird Aviation||3.10 lakh|
|SJES College Of Management Studies||1.50 lakh|
|School of Airlines and Travel Management||1 lakh|
|Remo International College of Aviation||84,000|
|Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Sciences (NCAAS)||60,000|
|National College of Aviation||1 lakh|
|Kristu Jayanti College||83,000|
|Kasturi Institute of Management Studies||90,000|
|Jagannath University||1.92 lakh|
|International School of Hospitality Management (ISHM)||94,000|
BBA Airport Management Syllabus
BBA Airport Management course syllabus is broken down into the following semesters.
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Professional Communication||Airport Operations|
|Soft Skill||Basics of Aviation|
|Communication Skill||Travel Management|
|Front Office Operations||Fire Management|
|Management Process||Aircraft Maintenance|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Airport Security Management||Air Fares & Ticketing|
|Aviation Marketing||Persona Management|
|Aviation Law||Customer Care Services|
|Cargo Logistics and Management||Airlines Business Management|
|Air Traffic Rules and Regulations||Customer Service for Global Clientele|
|Services Marketing||Cargo and Transportation Management|
|Semester 5||Semester 6|
|Cargo & Transportation||Crew Management|
|Load Planning & DGR||The Airport Milieu|
|Security and Legislation||Resource Management at Airport|
|Business Organization & Administration||IT in the Airline Environment|
|Ancillary Services||Airport Housekeeping|
|Organizational Behavior||Airline & Travel Management|
BBA Airport Management Scope
It is reasonable to expect that the airline sector will continue to expand in the upcoming years, both in terms of its breadth and its employment prospects. In addition to growth, the sector will need more management expertise to monitor airport operations. As a result, there will always be a need for specialists in BBA Airport Management.
BBA Airport Management Higher Studies
- MBA in Airport Management
- MBA in Aviation Management
- MSc in Airport Management
- PGDM in Airport Management
- PhD in Airport Management
BBA Airport Management Job Profiles
- Perishable Cargo Transporter
- Airline Customer Support
- Flight Attendant
- Flight and Ground Instructor
- Traffic Regulator
- Conference and Events Manager
- Airport Executive
- Loss Prevention Associate
- Guest Relation Executive
- Cargo Manager
- Safety and Maintenance Manager
- Airport Customer Service Agent
- Airport Manager
BBA Airport Management Employment Areas
- Educational Institutes
- Retailing Companies
- Logistics Departments
BBA Airport Management Recruiters
- Air India
- Spice jet
- Air Heritage
- alliance air
BBA Airport Management Salary
Fresh graduates in India can anticipate earning a respectable wage. Depending on their education and experience, they may aim to become a Cargo Manager, Customer Care Executive, etc. The normal salary range for students is between INR 2 lakh and INR 10 lakh per year. With more experience, the compensation may increase. Many multinational firms in India provide enticing compensation to BBA AM graduates.
|Job Role||Estimated Average Annual Salary (in INR)|
|Airport Manager||3.93 Lakhs|
|Cargo Manager||10 Lakhs|
|Customer Care Executive||2 Lakhs|
|Ground Staff Manager||9 Lakhs|
|University Teachers||4 Lakhs|