UPCET BHMCT 2022 –In the fourth week of June 2022, the National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the UPCET BHMCT 2022 test. UPSEE has been changed from Uttar Pradesh Combined Entrance Test (UPCET), a state-level entrance test for admission to AKTU, Lucknow affiliated institutes offering 4 years BHMCT (Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology) Courses. UPSEE 2022 applications will open on upcet.nta.nic.in in April. Although UPCET offers a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in this article, we discussed only BHMCT course.
Read More: Top 10 IHM
UPCET BHMCT 2022 Important Links
Here are given below all UPCET BHMCT Important Links for the better convenience of aspirants.
|Title||UPCET BHMCT official Links|
|UPCET BHMCT Official website||Click Here|
|UPCET BHMCT Information Bulletin||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Login Portal||Click Here|
|UPCET BHMCT Help desk||Click Here|
UPCET BHMCT 2022 Important Dates
Here is given below UPCET BHMCT schedule 2022, Aspirants have to Proceed accordingly.
|Application Started||April 2022|
|Last date to fill||May 2022|
|Admit card released||May 2022|
|Exam Date||June 2022|
|Result declared||June 2022|
UPCET BHMCT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
If the aspirants want to take admitted to the BHMCT course of AKTU, Lucknow or an affiliated university then they have to fulfil the requirement that is following.
- There is no upper or lower age limit for admission to BHMCT at UPCET.
- Aspirants must have passed class 12th or intermediate level of education from any recognised board.
- They have a minimum of 45% (40% for SC/CT) aggregate marks in the qualifying exams.
UPCET BHMCT 2022 Exam Pattern
Here is given below the UPCET BHMCT Exam Pattern so that aspirants become familiar with the pattern.
- UPCET BHMCT will be conducted online on the computer.
- There will be a total of 180 questions asked in the exam.
- Only MCQs will be asked in the exam.
- +4 marks will be awarded for each right answer.
- one mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- 2 hours duration will be given to candidates to solve the exam.
- The exam will be available in Hindi and English Language.
The following table represents the sections and no. of questions.
UPCET BHMCT 2022 Syllabus
The following is the detailed syllabus of UPCET BHMCT 2022.
Numerical Ability and Analytical
Numerical calculation, simple algebra, geometry and trigonometry, arithmetic, Interpretation of graphs, charts and tables.
Reasoning and logical deduction
Creative thinking, verbal reasoning, finding patterns trends, unfamiliar relationships and Assessment of figures & diagrams.
General Awareness & Current affairs
Knowledge of current affairs and other issues related to trade, culture, industry, economy, sports, and science. Events (Political, Social, Cultural & Economics) Historical events, Geography including Tourist Places/Spots, Current affairs relating to Business & Trade
Grammar, sentence completion, synonyms, vocabulary, uncommon words, antonyms, the relationship between words & phrases and comprehension of passages
UPCET BHMCT 2022 Preparation Tips and Books
The following are the preparation tips for UPCET BHMCT entrance exam 2022.
- Know UPCET BHMCT exam pattern
- Analysis UPCET BHMCT entrance exam detailed syllabus
- Make a strict study schedule for UPCET BHMCT entrance exam preparation
- Solve UPCET BHMCT PYQP
- Attend UPCET BHMCT mock tests
UPCET BHMCT 2022 Admission Procedure
- Fill out UPCET BHMCT 2022 application form
- Download UPCET BHMCT admit card, whenever the authority released
- Appeared in UPCET BHMCT Entrance Exam as per scheduled
- Check the UPCET BHMCT result, whenever declared
- Check the UPCET BHMCT final Merit, whenever released
- Participate in UPCET BHMCT Counselling for final admission
UPCET BHMCT 2022 Application Fee
|Males/ Third Gender / General /OBC Category / GEN- EWS||Rs. 1300/-|
|Females / Scheduled castes / Scheduled tribes / PwD candidates of all categories||Rs. 650/|
UPCET BHMCT 2022 Cut Off
The UPSEE BHMCT 2022 cutoff will be made available online by the authorities. The UPSEE BHMCT cutoff of 2022 is the minimum score that candidates must achieve in order to be considered for the selection stages. Candidates should be aware, however, that the cutoff will fluctuate depending on the participating institutes. Several factors play a role in determining the exam’s cutoff, including the previous year’s trends, the exam’s difficulty level, and the number of students who take the test.
The UPSEE BHMCT 2022 cutoff will be published as an opening and closing rank list. The cutoff varies depending on the category and course chosen by students. Aspirants can review the table, which includes the opening & closing ranks of different institutions in all categories. According to the authorities, the cut-off percentage of marks for successful applicants in UPSEE 2022 is 25% (20% for SC/ST).
|Institute||OPEN (AI) (OR-CR)|
|Institute Of Hotel Management Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition, Meerut||104 – 727|
|H.r.institute Of Hotel Management, Ghaziabad||533 – 533|
|Sams Institute Of Hotel Management, Varanasi||3 – 153|
|Sunder Deep College Of Hotel ManagementGhaziabadd||203 – 603|
|Heritage Institute Of Hotel & Tourism, Agra||371 – 371|
|M. J. P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly||0 – 0|
|Bundelkhand University, Jhansi||0 – 0|
UPCET BHMCT 2022 Colleges
The following is the list of some top colleges.
- Delhi Technical Campus, Greater Noida
- Bhikaji Cama Subharti Institute of Hotel Management, Meerut
- MJPRU Bareilly – Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University
- Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism, Agra
- Sunderdeep College of Hotel Management, Ghaziabad
- SAMS Institute of Hotel Management, Varanasi
- JP Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Meerut
- IFTM University, Moradabad
- IEC Institute of Hotel Management, Greater Noida
- IIMT University, Meerut
- Brahmanand Group of Institutions, Bulandshahr
- Dewan VS Institute of Hotel Management, Meerut
UPCET BHMCT 2022 Seats & Fees
There are almost 700+ colleges affiliated with AKTU but not all offer BHMCT. At the time of counselling and choice filling, candidates will know the colleges and their seats.
The fee structure is different for different colleges. However, the fee of government colleges is less than those of private colleges. The average fee range of BHMCT up is 50,000 to 5,00,000.
UPCET BHMCT 2022 Contact details
For every Query regarding UPCET BHMCT 2022, Either you can contact to UPCET BHMCT Help desk which is given below, or ask us through the comment.
- Email id – [email protected]
- Helpline no. – 011-40759000
Frequently Asked Questions
UPSEE BHMCT 2022 Exam will be conducted in May/June 2022.
The last date for online form fillup is May 2022.
No negative marking in UPSEE BHMCT exam.
For UPSEE BHMCT 2022, the exam fee is INR 1300 for general students and INR 650 for female & reserved aspirants.
The UPSEE exam has been renamed UPCET, and it will be administered by the National Testing Agency.