UP B.Ed JEE 2023 – UP B.Ed JEE Application form will release in the month of April 2023. On the official website, the UP BEd entrance exam Answer Keys have also been made available along with the results. With 359.666 points, Ragini Yadav topped the UP BEd JEE exam, followed by Neetu Devi & Abhay Kumar Gupta.
UP B.Ed. JEE stands for Uttar Pradesh Bachelor of Education Joint Entrance Examination, which is a state-level entrance test for enrollment in B.Ed. degrees are given at various colleges across Uttar Pradesh. It takes place once a year. Each year, various universities are assigned the task of administering the exam. The Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University (MJPRU), Bareilly, conducted the most recent test, which was held in 2019. Due to COVID-19, there was no exam in 2020. Lucknow University will also conduct the test in 2023.
For complete details regarding UP B.Ed JEE 2023, Either read UP B.Ed JEE information Bulletin which is available on the UP B.Ed JEE official website or go through this article.
What is UP B.Ed JEE?
The Joint Entrance Examination for the program of Bachelor of Education is held by the Uttar Pradesh Board in collaboration with the University of Lucknow (B.Ed.). Every year, a different partner university is chosen. This admissions test is for candidates interested in enrolling in the Bachelor of Education Program, which is a two-year program.
Learners who pass the UP B.Ed. JEE is eligible to apply for B.Ed. courses at any of the participating colleges, while pupils who pass the UP B.Ed. JEE is entitled to apply for B.Ed. courses at any of the participating institutions.
UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Important Links
Here are given below all UP B.Ed JEE Important Links for the better convenience of aspirants.
|Official website||Click Here|
|Information Bulletin||Click Here|
|Login Portal||Click Here|
|Apply now||Click Here|
|Help desk||Click Here|
UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Important Dates
Here is given below UP B.Ed JEE schedule 2023, Aspirants have to Proceed accordingly.
|UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Аррliсаtiоn Fоrm Stаrts||April 2023|
|UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Registrаtiоn Lаst Dаte||May 2023|
|UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Lаst Dаte of Аррliсаtiоn Fee Submission||May 2023|
|UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Last date of Form Submission with a late fee||May 2023|
|UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Lаst Dаte tо Сhаnge Exаm Сenter||2nd week of June 2022|
|UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Аdmit Cаrd Releаses||June 2023|
|UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Exаm Dаte||July 2023|
|UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Results||August 2023|
|UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Соunseling Begins||2nd week of August 2022|
|UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Аdmissiоns through Соunselling||3rd week of August 2022|
|UP B.Ed JEE 2022 Direсt Аdmissiоn||4th week of August 2022|
UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants for the Uttar Pradesh B.Ed JEE must ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements set forth for the UP B.Ed JEE. The following are the eligibility requirements.
- Applicants must be at least 21 years old to be considered.
- For this exam, there is no upper age limit.
- The aspirant must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant would have an advantage in the seat matrix if he or she is a state resident of Uttar Pradesh and has the required domicile certifications.
- A prospective candidate must have earned a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in the country.
- To sit for this exam, B.Tech./B.E. graduates must have an aggregate score of at least 55 per cent.
- Non-B.Tech./B.E. graduates must have a minimum of 50% in order to be considered.
Note – If the student’s information is determined to be false, the candidate’s application can be rejected at any time. The exam’s document verification occurs during the test’s counselling procedure.
UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Exam Pattern
Here is given below the UP B.Ed JEE Exam Pattern so that aspirants become friendly with the pattern.
Paper 1 and Paper 2 are the two papers that make up the UP B.Ed JEE exam. Part A – General Knowledge (Compulsory) and Part B – Language (Hindi/English) make up Paper 1. Part A – General Aptitude and Part B – Subject Ability are the two portions of Paper 2.
- This is a paper-and-pencil examination.
- All of the questions are objective in nature.
- This test consists of three 3-hour papers.
- There are 50 questions in each section.
- Each question is worth two points.
- For each incorrect answer, a third of a mark will deduct.
- The exam has 200 total questions, 400 total marks, and a total time limit of 6 hours.
UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Syllabus
JEE for UP B.Ed. The UP B.Ed exam syllabus is based on academic and study topics from 10+2/10+3. The general knowledge and general aptitude syllabus are not challenging, although it is lengthy. Part A of the paper’s language syllabus is based on the 10+2 level syllabus.
|General Knowledge (Section A)||English (Section B)||Hindi (Section B)|
|History||Reading Comprehension||Vyaakarn (Grammar)|
|Sports||Tense Error||Upasarg ur Pratyay (Prefixes/Suffixes)|
|Politics||Fill in the Blanks||Gadyaansh (Paragraphs)|
|Geography||Vocabulary||Sandhi/Samaras (Creating words by mixing 2 or more words|
|General Science||Synonyms/Antonyms||Paryaayavaachee/Vipareethaartak Shabd (Similar/Opposite Words)|
|Current Affairs||One-word creation (summarised sentence in one word)||Rus/Chnd/Alankaar (Verses/Figurative/Feelings)|
|State Culture||Error Correction||Muhaavaron aur Lokoktiyaan/Kahaavate (Idioms/Phrases/Proverb)|
Part A of paper 2 is made up of general aptitude problems, whereas Part B is made up of subject ability queries.
Part A – General Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
- Series Completion
- Cube and Dices
- Sequencing (Images/Words)
- Missing Image/Word/Character
- Time and Distance
- Compound Interest/Simple Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Ratios and Proportion
Part B – Selected Subject Ability
- Topics for the chosen subject will draw from the 10th/12th grade or graduation curriculum.
- Each subject has its own set of requirements.
- The components for the UP B.Ed. the paper will be large because the curriculum is derived from 10th, 12th, and graduation syllabuses.
UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Preparation Tips
The UP B.Ed JEE 2023 is a difficult test for admission to a variety of private and public universities in Uttar Pradesh. As a result, success necessitates a significant amount of preparation. To prepare better for the exam in question, follow the advice below:
- Different time slots should be set up for each subject, with a greater emphasis on subjects that demand more attention.
- Solve prior year’s question papers to gain a better understanding of the course.
- Time yourself as you work on the papers to improve your time management abilities.
- Take appropriate breaks so that you can absorb more information and do it more effectively.
UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Exam Centers
The UP B.Ed JEE 2023 exam will conduct in 15 locations. Aspirants must choose three exam centres from a list of 15 options on the application form. No requests for changes in the centre will consider after the final submission of the application form. The following is a list of exam centres.
- Allahabad (Prayagraj)
UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Admission Procedure
first, the respective authority Releases Online Notifications regarding UP B.Ed JEE 2023 then aspirants have to complete the UP B.Ed JEE Application Process. and then for a short duration, Faculty provide a Correction chance in the Application Form. after that Admit card will be released and aspirants need to appear in the UP B.Ed JEE Exam. then the UP B.Ed JEE result will be declared and for final admission, Aspirants have to participate in the Counselling Process and Allotment of Seats.
UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Application Form
From February 18, 2023, the UP B.Ed. JEE 2023 application form was available on the official website. Aspirants must register with their respective legitimate email addresses and phone number. All other essential information, such as educational and personal information, should be entered into the form by the candidate. It is critical to correctly fill out all of the required details on the application form. As a result, it’s a good idea to maintain the documents on hand, as well as a scanned copy of the photograph and signature. And at last, Pay the UP Bed Jee application fee.
UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Application Fee
The payment can be made on the official website by applicants. To make a payment, select “Fee Payment” from the drop-down menu. Aspirants can pay for their tickets using any online payment option, such as internet banking, credit card, or debit card. Those who wish to pay by check must first create an E-challan and then submit the transaction number into the application form.
|Uttar Pradesh||General merit||Rs. 1,500/-|
|Uttar Pradesh||Reserved categories||Rs. 750/-|
|Other states||All Categories||Rs. 1,500/-|
UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Admit Card
On July 15, 2023, the UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Admit Card had published. The official authorities have made the admit card or hall ticket available to the public via the internet.
To obtain an admit card, hopefuls should visit the university’s official website. It is advised that the Admit Card be downloaded from the website. Applicants should also make many copies of their admit cards and keep them safe. It is a crucial document that must be brought to the exam.
UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Answer Key
Along with the results, the UP B.Ed Board provides the solution keys for the various sets of papers 1 and 2 of the test. Aspirants are encouraged to review their answers and download the answer keys that correspond to their question paper set.
To access and download the UP B.Ed JEE 2023 answer key, follow these steps.
- For the exam, go to the official website.
- Click on the “View/Download Answer Key” message.
- The answer key will display in a paper-by-paper format.
- Check out the appropriate collection and download the pdf file.
- After examining the answers with the answer key, you may calculate the estimated marks, percentages, and percentile.
UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Result
On August 27, 2023, the results of the UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Examination had released. Aspirants can check their results online by going to the official website.
- The final result will display as a scorecard.
- The merit list for the same will announce online shortly after the result.
- Aspirants who pass the exam and are listed on the merit list are eligible to participate in the counselling procedure.
- During the counselling procedure, aspirants must pay the admission fees.
How to check the UP B.Ed. JEE 2023 Result?
- For the UP B.Ed. 2023 result, aspirants must go to the official website.
- To see the results, click on the provided link.
- Aspirants must use the login credentials they created during the registration procedure to access the portal.
- They must also input information such as their Roll Number and Registration Number.
- The scorecard will thereafter be visible to the candidate. It is available for download for future use.
UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Cut Off & Merit list
The merit list for the B.Ed test will release shortly after the results are released. The names of the applicants who passed the examination will appear on this list.
- The merit list will divide into three categories: general, OBC, and SC/ST.
- If there is a tie between two or more applicants, the committee will decide using a unique tie-breaking process.
The Merit List is chosen in the following manner-
- If two or more applicants receive the same score, the applicant from the same institution or one linked with the examination authority will be given priority.
- If two or more candidates from the same university receive the same score, the applicant will be picked on the basis of age. In other words, the elder candidate will give the upper hand.
UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Counselling
Those who pass the exam will invite to participate in the counselling process.
- Aspirants that meet the qualifications will contact by email or phone.
- The official website will post the notification regarding the venue and hours of the counselling.
- Aspirants must have their documents confirmed after the counselling session.
- Candidates are allowed a few days after the confirmation of their documents to submit the admission fee.
- Shortly after, the academic session started for those aspirants who have paid their admission costs.
UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Participating Institutes
Here is given below the list of UP B.Ed JEE participating Institutes which accept the UP B.Ed JEE Exam rank card.
- Mahatma Jyoti Bhai Phule University MJPRU, Bareilly (Conducting University for 2020)
- University of Lucknow (UOL), Lucknow
- Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, VBSPU Jaunpur
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay University, DDU Gorakhpur
- Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Dr RMLAU Faizabad
- Chaudhary Charan Singh University, CCSU Meerut
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, CSJMU Kanpur
- Bundelkhand University BU Jhansi
- Allahabad State University, ASU Allahabad
- Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth, MGKVP Varanasi
- Sampurnanand Sanskrit University, SSVV Varanasi
- Jan Nayak Chandrasekhar University JCU Ballia
- Siddharth Nagar Vishwavidyalaya, Kapilvastu Siddharth Nagar
- Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti University, Lucknow
- Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar University DBRAU Agra
UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Seat Allotment
Aspirants who want to take the UP B.Ed JEE 2023 must be well-informed about the seat assignment process in order to avoid any problems during the seat allotment stage. To participate in the seat allocation procedure, all applicants must have submitted their names. The three rounds of UP B.Ed JEE 2023 counselling are followed by the seat allotment process.
Aspirants will be assigned seats based on the reservation criteria, their admission exam scores, their preferences, and the number of seats available. The seat allotment letter will be handed to only those applicants who have passed the UP B.Ed exam. Aspirants must save their seat assignment letters to their computers for future reference.
UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Contact details
For every Query regarding UP B.Ed JEE 2023, Either you can contact UP B.Ed JEE Help desk which is given below, or ask us through a comment.
Frequently Asked Questions
The result for the UP B.Ed JEE Exam will be available on the official website on August 27, 2023. A total of 3,57,696 students had previously taken the B Ed joint entrance exam, which was held in 1,089 locations across 73 districts in Uttar Pradesh. The B Ed combined entrance test had a total of 4,31,904 applicants registered.
To Fill Out the Online Application Form for B. Ed. JEE 2023
2. Filling out the form
3. Attaching documents
4. Pay the fees.
B.Ed JEE 2023 is a state-level entrance exam held by Lucknow University to admit students to two-year Bachelor of Education (B. Ed) programs. Approximately 2.5 lakh B. Ed seats will be filled through UP B. Ed.
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Science, or Commerce with a minimum of 50% and 45% for SC/ ST candidates or a B.Tech degree with a minimum of 55% or a post-graduation degree in any subject with a minimum of 50% from a recognized university.
The average for a private college depends on various factors like facility, infrastructure, etc. The average fee varies from Rs. 1,00,000/- to Rs. 3,00,000/-.