Radha Krishnan Scholarship 2023 – The government has launched numerous scholarship programmes in an effort to assist teenagers and motivate them to continue their education. The “Dr Radha Krishnan Scholarship 2023” is one of the schemes of the Himachal Pradesh government that we will discuss today. You will find all the details about this scholarship programme in this post, including all essential links related to the scholarship and the application form, eligibility requirements, and other details.
Radha Krishnan Scholarship About
What is Radha Krishnan Scholarship? The Board of School Education in Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh, established the Radha Krishnan Scholarship. Anyone who successfully completed the 10th or 12th-grade board exams and fulfil the qualifying requirements established by the authorities will receive financial aid under this scholarship programme.
Benefits are sent straight to the bank account of the applicant. Candidates must submit the application form if they want to take advantage of the chance. Once the announcement has been made public, the application form format is accessible on the official board portal.
Radha Krishnan Scholarship 2023 – Important Dates
The following is the schedule for Radha Krishnan Scheme 2023.
|Application Opened||December 2023|
|Application closed||March 2024|
Radha Krishnan Scholarship 2023 – Important Links
The following is the official link to Radha Krishnan Scheme 2023.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Information Brochure||Click Here|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Login Portal||Click Here|
|Help desk||Click Here|
Radha Krishnan Scholarship 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are interested in applying for the Radha Krishnan Scholarship in 2023 should be aware of the requirements.
- Aspirants, fill out the online Scholarship application form for 2023, which is local to India’s Himachal Pradesh.
- The applicant’s family does not make more than one lakh per year in income.
- There is no upper age limit for this exam.
- The applicant who ranks highest on the merit list will get 90% of the scholarship.
Radha Krishnan Scholarship 2023 – Application form
The following steps will be used by candidates to submit their applications for the Dr. Radha Krishnan Scholarship 2023 online.
- Applicants must first visit the official website, which is provided below.
- Now your screen will display the home page.
- Click Apply now to continue.
- A sign-up page will then appear.
- Now enter your email, phone number, etc.
- then click “Signup.”
- You are now on the page where you fill out the details and verify your documents.
- Carefully enter your information in accordance with your supporting documentation, then upload it.
- then select “Submit.”
- You receive a notification by email or text message after successfully registering.
- Now print a copy of your completed registration page for future reference.
Here is the list of all the documents that you need at the time of applying for a scholarship.
- 10th standard mark sheet
- 12th standard mark sheet (if applicable)
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhar card
- Other significant documents
Radha Krishnan Scholarship 2023 – Awards and Benefit
Some of the benefits of this scholarship are given below.
- Candidates who passed the tenth-grade board test will receive a stipend worth INR 2700 annually.
- Candidates who have completed the 12th-grade board test will receive a scholarship worth INR 3000 per year.
Radha Krishnan Scholarship 2023 – Contact Details
If the aspirants have any issue then they can solve their query by contacting on the following information.