KIITEE Management 2023 – This year’s admission has been done and The application form for KIITEEM 2024 will be released in November 2024. The level of KIITEE Management Exam is National. One of the top MBA programmes in Bhubaneshwar & East India is the MBA & Super MBA provided by KSOM in Bhubaneswar. Since its establishment in 1993, the KIIT School of Management (KSOM) has produced more than 4000 graduates. To know more about KIITEEM, go through this article.
KIITEE MBA About
The KIIT School of Management (KSOM) administers the national-level KIITEE MBA entrance test to candidates for admission to various MBA programmes. In 15 Indian cities, the exam is conducted. In 150 minutes, candidates must respond to 150 questions. Aspirants will be contacted for group discussions (GD) and personal interviews (PI) based on their exam results. Candidates with scores in the CAT, MAT, CMAT, and XAT were exempt from taking the KIITEE MBA test.
KIITEE MBA Specializations
For three programmes, the KIIT Management entrance test is given:
- MBA at KIITSOM
- MBA (Rural Management) at KIIT School of Rural Management (KSRM)
- MBA (Agri-Business Management) at KSRM
KIITEE Management 2023 Important Links
Here is given below all KIITEE MBA official Links for the better convenience of aspirants.
|Title||KIITEE MBA Link|
|KIITEE MBA Official Website||Click Here|
|KIITEE MBA Information Bulletin||Click Here|
|Apply Now / Login||Click Here|
|KIITEE MBA Helpdesk||Click Here|
KIITEE Management 2023 Important Dates
KIITEE MBA Admission schedule 2022, Aspirants have to Proceed accordingly.
|Apply Online||10th December 2022 (Phase 1)|
|Last date of Application||5th April 2023 (Phase 1)|
|Date of Slot Booking||1st to 5th April 2023 (Phase 1)|
|Date of Entrance Examination||14th to 20th April 2023 (Phase 1)|
|Declaration of Result||22nd April 2023 (Phase 1)|
KIITEE Management 2023 Eligibility Criteria
If the aspirants want to take admitted to KIITEE MBA then they have to fulfil the requirements that are followed.
- Aspirants must have completed at least 15 years of schooling (10+2+3) and have a graduate degree from an institution recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- For graduation, all applicants must get a minimum of 50% of their total grades (or an equal CGPA).
- Aspirants who are in their last year of college may also apply. All conditions must be fulfilled before June 30, 2023.
- Aspirants who don’t want to take the KIIT Management entrance test in 2023 must-have any one of the following scorecards in good standing.
KIITEE Management 2023 Exam Pattern
Here is given below the KIITEE MBA Exam Pattern so that aspirants become familiar with the pattern.
- A computer-based exam is the KIITEE MBA.
- The total running time is two and a half hours, or 150 minutes, without breaks or sectional time limits.
- There will be 150 questions on the KIITEE MBA exam paper.
- “Objective-type” questions and answers make up the question format.
- Aspirants will receive three marks (+3) for each response that is accurate.
- For each unsatisfactory response, one mark (-1) will be subtracted, and for no response, zero (0)
The following table contains KIITEE MBA exam Sections and No. of Questions.
|KIITEE Management Sections||No. of Questions|
|Issue of Social Concern||20|
KIITEE Management 2023 Preparation Tips and Books
The following are the preparation tips for KIITEE MBA entrance exam 2022.
- Know about KIITEE MBA exam pattern
- Analysis KIITEE MBA entrance exam detailed syllabus
- Make a schedule for KIITEE MBA entrance preparation
- Solve KIITEE MBA PYQP
- Attend KIITEE MBA mock tests
KIITEE Management 2023 Exam Centers
The following is the list of KIITEE MBA exam centres.
KIITEE Management 2023 Admission Procedure
The following are the steps of KIITEE MBA.
- Fill out KIITEE MBA application form
- Download KIITEE MBA admit card, whenever the authority releases
- Appeared in KIITEE MBA Entrance Exam as per scheduled
- Check the KIITEE MBA result, whenever declared
- Aspirants are invited for a personal interview & group discussion round
- Check the final Merit, whenever released
- Participate in the Counselling of KIITEE MBA for final admission
KIITEE Management 2023 Application Form
The official website will host the online publication of the application form. The application can be filled out offline or online by the applicant. On the official website, applicants for the KIIT MBA programme can submit online applications. The Institute will receive the offline KIITEE MGT application. Aspirants must carefully fill out the application because no correction window is available. The examining body will reject the form if it is not filled out completely. The officials reserve the right to reject any or all of an applicant’s applications.
KIITEE Management 2023 Counselling
The official website has posted the KITTEE MBA results. Aspirants must use their index number and birthdate to access their scorecards on the official website. The scorecard includes the candidates’ scores and other information needed for the GD/PI.
Shortlisted candidates for the GD/PI stage will be those who passed the KIITEE MBA test. Those who applied using their CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, or GMAT scores will also be shortlisted for this stage. During the GD/PI, the chosen applicants must be present in person. The applicant’s overall performance in the exam, GD/PI, and academics will all be considered before granting final acceptance. When the dates are announced, aspirants can apply for the KIITEE MBA test in one of two ways.
KIITEE Management 2023 Fees
A total of Rs. 14, 50,000 must be paid by the final candidates who are chosen for the MBA programme. As shown in the table, aspirants can pay in five instalments.
|Particulars||Admission Fee||1st Installment||2nd Installment||3rd Installment||4th Installment|
|Particulars of Onetime Fee (Admission Administration, Registration, Hostel joining Fee, Books & Materials and Laptop)||1,00,000|
|Co and Extra Curricular Activities||20,000||20,000||20,000||20,000|
|Total Academic Fee (A)||2,57,500||2,57,500||2,57,500||2,57,500|
|Hostel Rent, Utility and Establishment Charges (100% AC Hostel)||60,000||60,000||60,000||60,000|
|Total Hostel Charges (B)||90,000||90,000||90,000||90,000|
|Total Fee (A+B)||1,00,000||3,47,500||3,47,500||3,47,500||3,47,500|
KIITEE Management 2023 Contact details
For every Query regarding KIITEE Management 2023, Either you can contact KIITEE MBA Help desk which is given below, or ask us through the comment.
- Prof. Saroj Kumar Routray (Chairperson, Admissions)
- Mobile: +91 99370 85344
- Mr. T. N. Ray (Admission Executive)
- Mobile: +91 94383 01578
- Tel: 078944 60016
- Fax: O674 – 2725278
- Email: [email protected]