B.Com Co-operation – B.Com. Co-operation is a UG-level programme in the field of commerce that provides candidates with the knowledge and abilities necessary for managing cooperative institutions and related businesses. The UG programme also improves the applicant’s professional & practical abilities for employment in collaborative sectors. In order to prepare students and meet the supply-demand in the sphere of commerce, experienced accounting experts created the B.Com. Cooperation Programme. The course aids applicants in better understanding management under the cooperative economic model since a number of MNCs have opened offices in India’s rural areas.
What is B.Com Co-operation?
The goal of the BCom Co-operation programme is to provide competent individuals with the fundamental knowledge and abilities required to manage cooperative organisations and related businesses. The training syllabus includes information on cooperative business & banking ideas, history, growth, cooperative audits, etc. Aspirants can pursue a profession in the field of administration and cooperation with the help of this programme. The philosophy is founded on ideas that give applicants opportunities in the areas of banking, accounting, taxation, and management in the world of commerce. The applicant for a BCom Cooperation degree must finish the programme in a minimum of three years and a maximum of five years. Depending on the regulations and course offerings of the various institutions or colleges, the time required for competence may change.
Why Choose a B.Com Co-operation?
Here are some reasons why you might consider pursuing a B.Com Co-operation course:
- The B.Com Co-operation course provides a comprehensive understanding of the principles and practices of cooperative organizations.
- The cooperative sector plays a significant role in various industries, including agriculture, banking, retail, insurance, and housing.
- Co-operatives are often formed by a group of individuals who come together to meet a common economic or social need.
- Cooperative organizations are driven by the principle of collective action, emphasizing social welfare, democratic decision-making, and member participation.
- While specializing in cooperation, you also develop a range of transferable skills that can be applied in various professional contexts.
- During your B.Com Co-operation course, you will have the opportunity to connect with professionals, experts, and practitioners in the cooperative sector.
B.Com Co-operation Course Eligibility Criteria
The details of the B.Com. Cooperation qualifying requirements are shown below.
- The applicant must have completed a recognised board’s class 12 or equivalent exam in the field of commerce.
- a 10+2 level minimum aggregate score of 50% is required.
B.Com Co-operation Courses Admission Process
Depending on the institution, entry to the BCom Co-operation programme is based on both merit & the results of an entrance exam. Different institutions use different criteria for evaluation but generally speaking, if a student receives a score of between 45% and 50% on an entrance exam or in a merit-based admissions process, they have a good probability of being accepted into the preferred University or universities.
- Aspirants may complete the application for admission online or in person by going to the college campus.
- Along with the already-presented documents, applicants must fill out the necessary information.
- Aspirants are strongly encouraged to check out the list of entrance exams that apply to the BCom Co-op programme that is listed on the websites of various Universities.
- Applicants have to make sure they get the minimum needed marks according to the specific evaluation method in order to meet the educational eligibility requirements.
B.Com Co-operation Entrance Exams
The majority of India’s top institutions with B.Com. Cooperation programmes utilise an entrance exam-based admissions procedure. Colleges can select the best candidates for additional interviews based on the results of these entrance examinations. Among the entry tests for the B.Com. Co-operation programmes are:
- IPU CET
- NMIMS NPAT
- BHU UET
- UPES DAT
B.Com Co-operation Course Fee Structure
The B.Com co-operation programme typically costs between Rs. 3,000 and Rs. 1,000,000 in tuition. The cost of a B.Com. in cooperation varies according to the school.
|Name of the Institute||Average Annual Fees|
|Government Arts College, Salem||Rs. 1,415 PA|
|Calicut University, Calicut||Rs. 2,460 PA|
|Don Bosco Arts and Science College, Kannur||Rs. 15,823 PA|
|Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar||Rs. 95,200 PA|
|Jain University, Bangalore||Rs. 1 LPA|
B.Com Co-operation Syllabus
Candidates receive more in-depth training necessary for employment in the actual world. As a result, the following table includes information on the BCom Co-operation syllabus:
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Language||Language Paper II|
|Core Paper I Principles of Accountancy||Core Paper III Cooperation Theory and Development|
|Core Paper-II Business Organization||Core Paper IV Principles of Management|
|Allied Paper I The Office Management and Secretarial Practice in Business||Allied Paper-II Mathematics I Elements of Econometrics|
|Environmental Studies||Value Education General Awareness|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|Financial Accounting||Cooperative Law|
|Cooperative Credit and Banking||Cooperative Production Trading and services|
|Theory and Practice of Banking||Cost Accounting|
|Allied Paper III Business Communication||Allied Mathematics|
|Skill-based Project||Business Mathematics|
|Paper I Office Automation Non-Major||Skill-based Project|
|SHG Management||Computer and Internet|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
|Cooperative Management||Cooperative Accounting and Audit|
|Management Accounting||Business Law|
|Introduction to Marketing||Project Work|
|Skill-based Project||Skill Based|
|E-Banking Practices||Entrepreneurial Development|
B.Com Co-operation Scope
After successfully completing a BCom in Cooperation, a candidate is qualified to work in a variety of fields. This programme has a great future & is expected to grow in popularity. These employees are always needed by banks and organisations for various job operations.
B.Com Co-operation Higher Studies
- M.Com in Cooperation
- M.Com in Finance
B.Com Co-operation Job Profiles
- Business Analyst
- Finance Officer
- Sales Analyst
- Junior Analyst
- Tax Accountant
- Stock Broker
- Business Development Trainee
B.Com Co-operation Employment Areas
- Financial Services
- Cost and Work Accountancy (CWA)
B.Com Co-operation Recruiters
- Malayala Manorama
- Bank of America
- Axis bank
- ITC group of hotels
- Spice jet
- Tata Motors
B.Com Co-operation Salary
Students of B.Com Cooperation programmes can find employment as commerce professionals in a variety of cooperative organisations and related businesses. With knowledge and abilities, a B.Com. in Cooperation fresher’s pay might range from INR 2 to 4 LPA.